Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,493 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:54 PM

Jack Ma Helps Africa Fight Coronavirus. Donates Masks, Test Kits To African - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Jack Ma Helps Africa Fight Coronavirus. Donates Masks, Test Kits To African (42739 Views)

200 Cuban Doctors Land In South Africa To Fight Coronavirus (Pictures) / Nigerian Tailors Making Face Masks And Overalls To Fight Coronavirus - CNN / Nigerian Student Volunteers To Help Fight Coronavirus In Nanjing, China (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jack Ma Helps Africa Fight Coronavirus. Donates Masks, Test Kits To African by frog12: 4:38pm On Mar 18, 2020
africa na playground for theese people.
Re: Jack Ma Helps Africa Fight Coronavirus. Donates Masks, Test Kits To African by sammysmiles(m): 4:38pm On Mar 18, 2020
grin grin grin grin grin
Emeskhalifa:

wait make Tinibu catch you first, u go tell am where hin go get that kind money from grin
Re: Jack Ma Helps Africa Fight Coronavirus. Donates Masks, Test Kits To African by sammysmiles(m): 4:45pm On Mar 18, 2020
IJEYdiamond:

Oga no vex ooo... your quote "Tinubu alone will sponsor this in Africa.... Distributing 100,000 masks per country,,, why e never do am?... if according to you he is capable... is it not LA Governor that opened an account for the public to donate......

Until they have the philanthropist heart of giving
..... and doing the very needful at the right...
Then and then. Appreciate Jack ma effort..
His partially alive brain cells won't even allow him to reason dat direction..... It's a pity that a stranger is pitying the predicament of the individuals that jxt need to move an inch to get their problems solved because the leaders don't even know how they got to office...

1 Like

Re: Jack Ma Helps Africa Fight Coronavirus. Donates Masks, Test Kits To African by Keemsleek005(m): 4:49pm On Mar 18, 2020
Ovie56:
Those are necessities in present conditions, America is purely capitalism, and they rely so much on taxes forfeiting it will most likely kill the economy plus after the whole Democrat impeachment scam i doubt trump will want another scandal, election is vital to american democracy which they all believe in whether democrat or replublican, and i also cant get past the fact that china's virology is in wuhan not far from the place where this thing started

Interesting how come the Chinese have not even been able to produce a vaccine when it started from there and the americans that later got infected much later already found and already testing it only on american citizen is that not also a political gimmick by republicals to win peoples vote for saying the president carries about his citizen.. Trump already accusing china for the mase in china virus is that not also a plan to crumble the ecomony power of �� china and push them back abit, were is other European countries band from entering America but England is not band. Why is russia america dubious election rigger coming out now to say it can handle the virus break. Let me ask medical wish btw America and china who is more advanced? And i noticed most of the drugs imported into nigeria are either from china or india and i also read india import most of thier drug component from china. So if china virology could not develop a vaccine since how come the american could under such short period also remeber the fomer inec chairman prod iwu if am right got his drug testes by the Americans nothing was heard again. Lol let keep the theories coming in.
Re: Jack Ma Helps Africa Fight Coronavirus. Donates Masks, Test Kits To African by Ovie56(m): 5:41pm On Mar 18, 2020
Keemsleek005:

Interesting how come the Chinese have not even been able to produce a vaccine when it started from there and the americans that later got infected much later already found and already testing it only on american citizen is that not also a political gimmick by republicals to win peoples vote for saying the president carries about his citizen.. Trump already accusing china for the mase in china virus is that not also a plan to crumble the ecomony power of �� china and push them back abit, were is other European countries band from entering America but England is not band. Why is russia america dubious election rigger coming out now to say it can handle the virus break. Let me ask medical wish btw America and china who is more advanced? And i noticed most of the drugs imported into nigeria are either from china or india and i also read india import most of thier drug component from china. So if china virology could not develop a vaccine since how come the american could under such short period also remeber the fomer inec chairman prod iwu if am right got his drug testes by the Americans nothing was heard again. Lol let keep the theories coming in.
Have you listened to Trump lately, he said that the Virus is not in check anywhere, that they're not in control, and he's expecting the pandemic to go on till july or August, does that sound like someone who has a way out of it already, China sealed off the area and banish all jounalist and you think they don't have something to hide? their Virology is just a few distance away from where the Virus started im thinking it escaped from their ahead of their schedule , before they could develop an antidote to make it a proper weapon.

1 Like

Re: Jack Ma Helps Africa Fight Coronavirus. Donates Masks, Test Kits To African by jaybeez: 5:49pm On Mar 18, 2020
Make una cut out from cities please, do not ignore. Flee while you can. Them plan Africa well, e time go soon reach before year end. No be to make you fear but to be aware and be prepared. It is going to get very critical worldwide especially poor countries with little or no infrastructures to cope with it.

1 Like

Re: Jack Ma Helps Africa Fight Coronavirus. Donates Masks, Test Kits To African by pasol4real(m): 5:49pm On Mar 18, 2020
sammysmiles:
Africa is always seen as a continent that needs help even when they don't.... Tinubu alone will sponsor this in Africa.... Distributing 100,000 masks per country,,, what kind of help is that... This is balderdash and baloney
Sorry were u referring to that thief, thiefnubuuu?
Abeg wetin u smoke this afternoon

1 Like

Re: Jack Ma Helps Africa Fight Coronavirus. Donates Masks, Test Kits To African by Nobody: 5:56pm On Mar 18, 2020
sammysmiles:
Africa is always seen as a continent that needs help even when they don't.... Tinubu alone will sponsor this in Africa.... Distributing 100,000 masks per country,,, what kind of help is that... This is balderdash and baloney
Honestly, it is so embarrassing, they portray us like we far inferior and we always need help.
Re: Jack Ma Helps Africa Fight Coronavirus. Donates Masks, Test Kits To African by Dollabiz: 5:56pm On Mar 18, 2020
Good
Re: Jack Ma Helps Africa Fight Coronavirus. Donates Masks, Test Kits To African by Keemsleek005(m): 5:58pm On Mar 18, 2020
Ovie56:
Have you listened to Trump lately, he said that the Virus is not in check anywhere, that they're not in control, and he's expecting the pandemic to go on till july or August, does that sound like someone who has a way out of it already, China sealed off the area and banish all jounalist and you think they don't have something to hide? their Virology is just a few distance away from where the Virus started im thinking it escaped from their ahead of their schedule , before they could develop an antidote to make it a proper weapon.

You got another twist to the story nice theory. China needed something to hold on to as laverage to hold the world blokos and it back fired ok accepted. Then how could someone be able to know the time frame such problem will last if he know nothing about it. Someone just said its all for show americans doesnt have any vaccine. If ypu beat me on these twisting game i will call you prof and hail ovie56 for a week sir.
Re: Jack Ma Helps Africa Fight Coronavirus. Donates Masks, Test Kits To African by Keemsleek005(m): 6:00pm On Mar 18, 2020
gnykelly:

if you know anything about virus you will know America doesn't have any vaccine...what is being test on that woman ain't a vaccine... it's just a media show of force

Lol so you you believe no vaccine yet that the american as noise makers. Hmmm i like your twist to the story. But isreal claim they developed something too and we not hearing anything on prof iwu medicine on corona, what your twist about that sir.
Re: Jack Ma Helps Africa Fight Coronavirus. Donates Masks, Test Kits To African by charlesELIKIBA: 6:19pm On Mar 18, 2020
sammysmiles:

you hungry ingrate...what have you benefited from being ungrateful.
what have you in your life benefited from tinubu?
what have you even ever done for your community.
you are a disgrace to the black community
Re: Jack Ma Helps Africa Fight Coronavirus. Donates Masks, Test Kits To African by charlesELIKIBA: 6:21pm On Mar 18, 2020
sisipelebe:
Honestly, it is so embarrassing, they portray us like we far inferior and we always need help.

what is wrong with you guys. i can't believe these comments. really africa dosen't need help?
we even need an invasion.
you should be consigned about if the aids will get to you, if they aren't cornered and sold by your black masters.
didn't you go to school or even less receive any parental training on being grateful?
Re: Jack Ma Helps Africa Fight Coronavirus. Donates Masks, Test Kits To African by charlesELIKIBA: 6:23pm On Mar 18, 2020
etrange:

Lol... you realise that Africa does not start and end with Nigeria? Have you been to Central Africa? Bro, Africa needs help. This guy's philanthropy may not impress you but if others emulate him, it will amount uo to something impressive. He's only taking the lead.

bro i am shocked at that guys comment. really shocked.
he should go on the streets at night and see kids bedless and hungry
Re: Jack Ma Helps Africa Fight Coronavirus. Donates Masks, Test Kits To African by Ovie56(m): 6:35pm On Mar 18, 2020
Keemsleek005:

You got another twist to the story nice theory. China needed something to hold on to as laverage to hold the world blokos and it back fired ok accepted. Then how could someone be able to know the time frame such problem will last if he know nothing about it. Someone just said its all for show americans doesnt have any vaccine. If ypu beat me on these twisting game i will call you prof and hail ovie56 for a week sir.
Like i said it's all conspiracy theories, it's only people who are in the corridors of power that knows whats up, but the attitude of china concerning releasing information on it is shady, as for Trump's estimation, it is based on how successful they are in slowing the spread nothing more than an estimation. China should told the world earlier but they didnt, im thinking they're complicit.

1 Like

Re: Jack Ma Helps Africa Fight Coronavirus. Donates Masks, Test Kits To African by Ghostmode2two(m): 6:39pm On Mar 18, 2020
Jegiosowor:
Up jack
Meanwhile, what of our billionaires in Naija?

They are not good in giving like foreign ones but excellently good in showing off
Re: Jack Ma Helps Africa Fight Coronavirus. Donates Masks, Test Kits To African by Keemsleek005(m): 6:43pm On Mar 18, 2020
Ovie56:
Like i said it's all conspiracy theories, it's only people who are in the corridors of power that knows whats up, but the attitude of china concerning releasing information on it is shady, as for Trump's estimation, it is based on how successful they are in slowing the spread nothing more than an estimation. China should told the world earlier but they didnt, im thinking they're complicit.

You right on china hiding things also the same way i feel when they said trump result was negetive while everybody else was positive including all those is it Brazilians or argentin that shook hand with him
Re: Jack Ma Helps Africa Fight Coronavirus. Donates Masks, Test Kits To African by Ovie56(m): 6:47pm On Mar 18, 2020
Keemsleek005:

You right on china hiding things also the same way i feel when they said trump result was negetive while everybody else was positive including all those is it Brazilians or argentin that shook hand with him
i watched Trumps live address, he didnt look sick, doesnt mean that he has the antidote stacked somewhere, he doesnt need this big scandal to win election, Democrats are undoing themselves in the primaries. all evidence points to china, America's economy is going down, Trump is a business man a successful one, i see no point in bringing down the economy

1 Like

Re: Jack Ma Helps Africa Fight Coronavirus. Donates Masks, Test Kits To African by Nobody: 6:53pm On Mar 18, 2020
YorubaKinging:
They Don start
They will give you a goat and collect a human being in return
What have these globalists done to help Iran?
It's always Africa
It's jack ma today
Bill gates will follow
And then the E.U

Well like I said they will assist you
They will give you money

But you'll need a form of accepted identity

Only the wise can understand
Event 201 comes to mind
Re: Jack Ma Helps Africa Fight Coronavirus. Donates Masks, Test Kits To African by Nobody: 6:56pm On Mar 18, 2020
Obiwank:
Sad Africans are yet to understand China.

Suspicious gift. I would not use or allow any of mine to use.

But of course, no one will listen or care.
Hmmm
Am with you on this
Re: Jack Ma Helps Africa Fight Coronavirus. Donates Masks, Test Kits To African by Nobody: 7:10pm On Mar 18, 2020
Ovie56:
No way it is was released by America, with their election fast approaching, no way.
the shady banishing of journalist in the affected part of China and Hongkong speaks volume, the chinese did this.
Of course they did,i agree with you.
Re: Jack Ma Helps Africa Fight Coronavirus. Donates Masks, Test Kits To African by Ghotze: 7:15pm On Mar 18, 2020
Weda na mma jack, or Billy g0ate all na business move. They render help that aFRICa can render to itself by all our billionaires and expect applause-let's applaud them at least- but not from me. Smh!! Africa is such a sad continent where every other continent takes pity on amid uprisings like this.
Re: Jack Ma Helps Africa Fight Coronavirus. Donates Masks, Test Kits To African by gnykelly(m): 7:16pm On Mar 18, 2020
Keemsleek005:

Lol so you you believe no vaccine yet that the american as noise makers. Hmmm i like your twist to the story. But isreal claim they developed something too and we not hearing anything on prof iwu medicine on corona, what your twist about that sir.

a few weeks time will either proof either of us wrong
Re: Jack Ma Helps Africa Fight Coronavirus. Donates Masks, Test Kits To African by sammysmiles(m): 7:34pm On Mar 18, 2020
charlesELIKIBA:

you hungry ingrate...what have you benefited from being ungrateful.
what have you in your life benefited from tinubu?
what have you even ever done for your community.
you are a disgrace to the black community
I hope this help makes you in Forbes list in the next couple of days.... See fool ranting....

2 Likes

Re: Jack Ma Helps Africa Fight Coronavirus. Donates Masks, Test Kits To African by Cousin9999: 7:45pm On Mar 18, 2020
Do. Not. Trust. Those. People.

1 Like

Re: Jack Ma Helps Africa Fight Coronavirus. Donates Masks, Test Kits To African by Keemsleek005(m): 7:56pm On Mar 18, 2020
gnykelly:

a few weeks time will either proof either of us wrong

Let keep our fingers crossed. Till then.
Re: Jack Ma Helps Africa Fight Coronavirus. Donates Masks, Test Kits To African by Keemsleek005(m): 7:59pm On Mar 18, 2020
Ovie56:
i watched Trumps live address, he didnt look sick, doesnt mean that he has the antidote stacked somewhere, he doesnt need this big scandal to win election, Democrats are undoing themselves in the primaries. all evidence points to china, America's economy is going down, Trump is a business man a successful one, i see no point in bringing down the economy

Hummmm another twist but loosing his business to win a second term pays more. He knows he will get more pity and vote cos they will believe his business crumbed because of them, he gave up all of his to save america. But seriously you making think funny things. Thanks for the fun.
Re: Jack Ma Helps Africa Fight Coronavirus. Donates Masks, Test Kits To African by Nobody: 8:05pm On Mar 18, 2020
Litmus:
Nigeria needs to play international politics and relations more seriously. Nigerians are at a disadvantage often because, contrary to the way the world want to paint Nigeria, Nigerians are too honesty, too straightforward, too kind and too caring to an African continent that don’t care for you.

China is forging a serious and mutually beneficial relationship with Ethiopia, do you people know why ?
Please share,I'd like to know
Re: Jack Ma Helps Africa Fight Coronavirus. Donates Masks, Test Kits To African by Babaibejii: 8:14pm On Mar 18, 2020
Figthing for his investments
Re: Jack Ma Helps Africa Fight Coronavirus. Donates Masks, Test Kits To African by Emmanuel1702(m): 10:00pm On Mar 18, 2020
sammysmiles:
Make the tinubu then sponsor Africa now. Do you really think tinubu can really donate easily for Africa.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Chinese Baby Infected With Coronavirus 30 Hours After Birth / Man’s New Face After Undergoing Surgery To Remove Huge Tumour Of 15 Years. Pics / Nigerian Man Shares His Painful Experience With Monkeypox Virus (Graphic Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.