Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,985 members, 7,821,431 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:51 PM

Heaven And Earth Shall Pass Away - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Heaven And Earth Shall Pass Away (826 Views)

When Old Things Pass Away.... (pics) / Where Was God B4 He Created Heaven And Earth? / If You Pass Away Today What What Happens To All The Wealth You Have Accumulated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Heaven And Earth Shall Pass Away by PastorAde: 2:03pm On Dec 24, 2010
[center]Heaven and Earth Shall Pass Away[/center]

Heaven and earth shall pass away, but my words shall not pass away (Matthew 24: 35)

For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled (Matthew 5:18).

And every living substance was destroyed which was upon the face of the ground, both man, and cattle, and the creeping things, and the fowl of the heaven; and they were destroyed from the earth: and Noah only remained alive, and they that were with him in the ark (Genesis 7: 23).

But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up. Seeing then all these things shall be dissolved, what manner of persons ought you to be in all holy conversation and godliness (2 Peter 3: 10-11).

God is a very patient God. He loves His creation exceedingly. He loves man and woman but He hates sin. In the days of Noah in the Old Testament, when God saw that the wickedness of men was great and the imagination of their heart was continually evil, He sent Noah, a righteous man, to preach righteousness unto the inhabitants of the earth. Noah preached for 120 years and at the same time built an ark to preserve those who might believe. God waited in patience for 120 years expecting men to heed His words through the preaching of Noah. At the end of 120 years only Noah, his wife, his three sons and their wives believed the preaching of Noah. 8 souls including male and female of all animals and birds entered the ark and were saved from the flood of waters which destroyed the earth and the sinners thereof.
After the flood, God made a promise to Noah not to destroy the earth again by a flood (Genesis 9: 11). This event happened thousands of years before Jesus came to the earth.

Jesus, talking about the last days, prophesied that heaven and earth shall pass away but His words shall not pass away. It was for the sins of the whole world that Jesus came and shed His blood. He suffered for all humanity to take away our sins. As many as believe in Him will not perish, but have everlasting life. These words of Jesus are real and cannot pass away but be fulfilled. This time around the world will be destroyed by fire. At His second coming, Jesus will rapture or take away believers to heaven to escape the judgment of fire coming upon this world and the sinners and ungodly men who reject the gospel of the kingdom heaven. As it was in the days of Noah that the ark was lifted up in safety from the flood, so shall believers escape God’s wrath and judgment by being divinely transported to heaven. Mark these words, they shall come to pass. For you to enter heaven, you must believe and confess Jesus as your Lord and Savior. You must conduct yourself in holiness and godliness. You can only be holy and made righteous through the blood of Jesus. Will you enter heaven? Will you escape the coming judgment of fire? If so, pray this prayer aloud: Lord Jesus, come into my heart, wash away my sins. I confess you as my Lord and Savior, in Jesus’ Precious Name, Amen.

For prayer and counseling: write, call or email: Prevailing Word and Prayer Ministries Inc. No 11, Ibrahim Tahir Lane, Utako District, P. O. Box 11875, Garki, Abuja. Tel. 08033155417. Email: josey500@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

Christian Musician/evangelist (late) Keith Green On Roman Catholicism / The Real Reason Adam And Eve Were Sent Out From The Garden Of Eden / Was Christ A Christian?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.