Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,412 members, 7,954,640 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:56 AM

Cult Leader Asked Me To Kill My Parents To Be Sure I Won’t Betray The Confratern - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Cult Leader Asked Me To Kill My Parents To Be Sure I Won’t Betray The Confratern (4552 Views)

Cult Leader Arrested After Bloody Clash Between Aye & Eiye Cult Members / Dreaded Cult Leader 'Stainless' Killed In Gun Battle In Akwa Ibom. Photos / Greenlanders Cult Leader And His Squad Killed With Their Charms In Rivers.Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cult Leader Asked Me To Kill My Parents To Be Sure I Won’t Betray The Confratern by Nobody: 7:08pm On Mar 18, 2020
Namdeenero:
And people came for this ones dedication when he was little embarassed
I dey tell you my brother...Hian
Re: Cult Leader Asked Me To Kill My Parents To Be Sure I Won’t Betray The Confratern by Iceyjay(m): 10:40pm On Mar 18, 2020
mytime24:
And Men Nlders say na only ladies/women get fish brain angry

Shut up!
Re: Cult Leader Asked Me To Kill My Parents To Be Sure I Won’t Betray The Confratern by elmodee7(m): 12:17am On Mar 19, 2020
tingo"s na dem way. na jalujaku jaz am.
Re: Cult Leader Asked Me To Kill My Parents To Be Sure I Won’t Betray The Confratern by Passionate888: 7:33am On Mar 19, 2020
Foreignnews:
A 21 year old man, Abiola Olaniyi has been arrested by the Oyo State Police Command Area C for allegedly killing his parents, Mr Wasiu Olaniyi and mrs oluwaseun Olaniyi at their residence No, 16, Balogun Fadiya street, Molete, Ibadan Oyo State.

The suspect who disclosed he belongs to Eiye cult confessed to the crime “ i killed my parents because our leader told me to do so, i was initiated on the 17th of december 2019 alongside 4 others.

During the initiation, we took an oath to do or carry out whatever assignment is given to us, i was told i need to participate in some killings before i can be regarded as a strong and committed member of the cult.

FULL details on:- https://043nobs.com.ng/2020/03/18/cult-leader-asked-me-to-kill-my-parents-to-be-sure-i-wont-betray-the-confraternity/
full details kee you dia
Re: Cult Leader Asked Me To Kill My Parents To Be Sure I Won’t Betray The Confratern by Ojiofor: 10:37am On Mar 19, 2020
Your parents lives,in exchange for what?
God forbid brainless and foolish children.Amen
Re: Cult Leader Asked Me To Kill My Parents To Be Sure I Won’t Betray The Confratern by adekunle418(m): 10:59am On Mar 19, 2020
This is cruelty

(1) (2) (Reply)

Missing UNIBEN Student Has Been Found In Lagos, Uber Reacts (photo) / Doctor Caught Molesting Patients Before Performing Illegal Abortion / He Forced Himself On Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.