Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,912 members, 7,821,183 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:26 AM

Late Emiola Adesina’s Daughters Kidnapped, N100 Million Ransom Demanded - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Late Emiola Adesina’s Daughters Kidnapped, N100 Million Ransom Demanded (42011 Views)

Dr Felix Ekpo Kidnapped In Akwa Ibom. ₦2.5 Million Ransom Demanded (Photo) / Lookman Onabanjo 'Bugon' Kidnapped With His Driver, Others. 100m Ransom Demanded / Pastor Istifanus Tiswan's 5 Daughters Kidnapped In Southern Kaduna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Late Emiola Adesina’s Daughters Kidnapped, N100 Million Ransom Demanded by DabuIIIT: 7:04pm On Mar 18, 2020
iammo:

old ife road and ife are two different places... road to lagos doesn't mean you are in lagos

Good. Now concentrate on old Ife/new Ife/Ife matters and l ace lagos/Ipob matters alone,thank you

grin
Re: Late Emiola Adesina’s Daughters Kidnapped, N100 Million Ransom Demanded by Oritsewhandey(m): 7:12pm On Mar 18, 2020
Toosure70:
God help us.
The husband talks too much. He knows something about it.
a. 3 fulanis
b. 3 yorubas
c. one dressed in camouflage with ak47 rifle.

Yet, he wasn't at the point of crime scene!!
Re: Late Emiola Adesina’s Daughters Kidnapped, N100 Million Ransom Demanded by Charly68: 8:27pm On Mar 18, 2020
Where is Amotekun ? They should kick off the security outfit program to address all these nonsense
Re: Late Emiola Adesina’s Daughters Kidnapped, N100 Million Ransom Demanded by ghettochild4u(m): 8:38pm On Mar 18, 2020
pfadom:
Where are the Amotekuns? We had thought the signing of Operation Amotekun into law would send fear through the spines of these criminals.

I quess the Atlanta returnee also made noise about her trip probably on social media. These criminals work on vital information to select targets with economic values.
It's definitely an inside job.. Someone whose close to the family
Re: Late Emiola Adesina’s Daughters Kidnapped, N100 Million Ransom Demanded by atonement12: 12:03am On Mar 19, 2020
ayzTIGER:
Amotekun on 15k salary have joined Fulani Herdsmen in kidnapping their own people to also make millions.

Now I understand why serious protests have been going on against Amotekun.

Amotekun at day, kidnapper at night
jealous frustrated and hateful bigot
Re: Late Emiola Adesina’s Daughters Kidnapped, N100 Million Ransom Demanded by Excuzeme: 12:38am On Mar 19, 2020
ayzTIGER:
Amotekun on 15k salary have joined Fulani Herdsmen in kidnapping their own people to also make millions.

Now I understand why serious protests have been going on against Amotekun.

Amotekun at day, kidnapper at night

Ipob piglet!

Re: Late Emiola Adesina’s Daughters Kidnapped, N100 Million Ransom Demanded by Excuzeme: 12:39am On Mar 19, 2020
Oritsewhandey:

The husband talks too much. He knows something about it.
a. 3 fulanis
b. 3 yorubas
c. one dressed in camouflage with ak47 rifle.

Yet, he wasn't at the point of crime scene!!

Did you not read the part that said "my boys that were there told me...".............................or you were just too dumb to comprehend simple statements? angry
SMH
Re: Late Emiola Adesina’s Daughters Kidnapped, N100 Million Ransom Demanded by delpee(f): 8:28am On Mar 19, 2020
They've been released. Thank God.
Re: Late Emiola Adesina’s Daughters Kidnapped, N100 Million Ransom Demanded by Nobody: 11:02am On Mar 21, 2020
delpee:
They've been released. Thank God.
Thank God they released them...I would have contacted Sango on their behalf,though i hate to do that.
Re: Late Emiola Adesina’s Daughters Kidnapped, N100 Million Ransom Demanded by Oritsewhandey(m): 7:53pm On Mar 21, 2020
Excuzeme:

Did you not read the part that said "my boys that were there told me...".............................or you were just too dumb to comprehend simple statements? angry
SMH
..."his boys that were there..." How did they escaped? How many were on the site? When site surround was engulfed by the shady men....
"dumb?" smh. Insults have no limit when started,
Re: Late Emiola Adesina’s Daughters Kidnapped, N100 Million Ransom Demanded by Unrated900(m): 7:49am On Mar 22, 2020
@op your repetitions is nothing to talk about

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Men Beat White Racist In South Africa (VIDEO) / Man Stabbed To Death In Imo By Landlord & Children Days To His Wedding (Graphic) / Suspected Thief Tries To Inject A Sales Girl With An Insecticide In Oyo(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.