Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,513 members, 7,819,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:37 AM

Suswam Seeks 2 Days In Prison For Leaders - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Suswam Seeks 2 Days In Prison For Leaders (52917 Views)

Shiites React To Police Order For Leaders' Arrest / Saraki, Dogara Backers Bank On APC Primaries’ Crises For Leaders’ Survival / "Suswam Engaged In Gun Battle With Fulani Herdsmen" - Chima Amadi Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suswam Seeks 2 Days In Prison For Leaders by Wasbayd: 1:47pm On Mar 18, 2020
Georgry:
crySome of them should be locked up there indefinitely and the key to the prison thrown to River Benue... Mr Lawal was even talking about Criminal, which crime beats being a rubber stamp buffoon and approving a loan that will never be paid back in his life time? His punishment should be death by hanging!
But for the rubber stamp judiciary.
Re: Suswam Seeks 2 Days In Prison For Leaders by MansoryMX(m): 2:15pm On Mar 18, 2020
Ever since I read Ex governor of Benue State Gabriel Suswam became a senator, I gave up total in this nation. While I was serving 2013 In Gboko, Benue State, this man did absolutely NOTHING in Benue State. The level of corruption I witness in that state made me gave up every little hope I had for this nation. Somebody who ought to be locked up in a Pakistani maximum prison or Guamtanabale maximum prison got appointed as a Senator. Na this same leg thief Uduaghan wan carry back then.
Re: Suswam Seeks 2 Days In Prison For Leaders by quiteboy(m): 2:47pm On Mar 18, 2020
r] grin
realstars:
That Senator Is A Correct Man, Uzo Kalu Is The One To Tell Us D Part 2.
Re: Suswam Seeks 2 Days In Prison For Leaders by Sniper101(m): 2:57pm On Mar 18, 2020
Olunmercy56:
grin grin grin grin Life imprisonment would be okay, but those wicked people will not approve it embarassed embarassed

grin Madam, are you sure you read the post to know what we are actually talking about here undecided
Re: Suswam Seeks 2 Days In Prison For Leaders by Haggaiotor: 3:06pm On Mar 18, 2020
Foolish suswam claiming to be innocent person despite all the money he has stolen from state government
Re: Suswam Seeks 2 Days In Prison For Leaders by Tajbol4splend(m): 3:46pm On Mar 18, 2020
Georgry:
crySome of them should be locked up there indefinitely and the key to the prison thrown to River Benue... Mr Lawal was even talking about Criminal, which crime beats being a rubber stamp buffoon and approving a loan that will never be paid back in his life time? His punishment should be death by hanging!

You were on the right track until your last paragraph
Re: Suswam Seeks 2 Days In Prison For Leaders by Tajbol4splend(m): 3:47pm On Mar 18, 2020
vicdom:
sad embarassed undecided
Lawan is the biggest idiot. Is he no longer a leader and the oldest senator in the house?? Since 1999 fa?? He's 21yrs as a senator of the federal republic, what are his impact in the lives his constituents

You think they care huh?
Re: Suswam Seeks 2 Days In Prison For Leaders by Tajbol4splend(m): 3:50pm On Mar 18, 2020
Olunmercy56:
grin grin grin grin Life imprisonment would be okay, but those wicked people will not approve it embarassed embarassed

You would make a terrible leader
Re: Suswam Seeks 2 Days In Prison For Leaders by Advancedman(m): 5:26pm On Mar 18, 2020
However, Senator Ibrahim Gobir (APC, Sokoto East), who also spoke on the matter, said that correctional service in Nigeria are colleges for hardened criminals and not for civil persons

This one is a fool and an uneducated illiterate.
Re: Suswam Seeks 2 Days In Prison For Leaders by Legendguru: 5:41pm On Mar 18, 2020
Really
Re: Suswam Seeks 2 Days In Prison For Leaders by JulieCash: 6:24pm On Mar 18, 2020
vicdom:
sad embarassed undecided
Lawan is the biggest idiot. Is he no longer a leader and the oldest senator in the house?? Since 1999 fa?? He's 21yrs as a senator of the federal republic, what are his impact in the lives his JulieCash
Re: Suswam Seeks 2 Days In Prison For Leaders by vikithor(m): 6:44pm On Mar 18, 2020
Get a good driving skill,don't experiment with driving ignorance, accident is real,death caused is real,man slaughter offence can through you to jail! Avoid it get a good driving training and save yourself and others
See our contacts from below for whatsappinh or calling
Re: Suswam Seeks 2 Days In Prison For Leaders by Farki: 5:56am On Mar 19, 2020
I don't understand these so called leaders at all. The man has raised good points about how messed up the prison system is and some foolish senators of the other party are whining rather than helping. Yes former leaders should go there for 2 days, yes there are hardened criminals in the prisons, what are you as a senator doing to prevent this?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari In Lagos: Naomi Campbell Changes The Caption Of Her Photos With President / Patience Dame Jonathan- Beautful, Intelligent And Compassionate / Senator Dino Melaye And His Vintage Car Spotted In Maitama [photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.