Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:06 AM

Woman Kills Her Ex-Lover’s Baby In Umuahia After She Had Abortions For Him - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Kills Her Ex-Lover’s Baby In Umuahia After She Had Abortions For Him (49823 Views)

24-Year-Old Woman Kills Her Son After The Father Rejected Him In Delta State / Thieves Set Building On Fire In Umuahia After Failed Attempts To Break-In / Woman Kills Her Husband After Sex In Kaduna For Impregnating Her Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Kills Her Ex-Lover’s Baby In Umuahia After She Had Abortions For Him by cr7lomo: 11:34am On Mar 18, 2020
xendra:
I know NL misogynists will swarm this thread and come after women like zombies going after flesh

but if a man did dsame their asses won't say anything about him

Men don't do sh.it like this ... It's only woman that do things like this
Re: Woman Kills Her Ex-Lover’s Baby In Umuahia After She Had Abortions For Him by Nobody: 11:35am On Mar 18, 2020
odave:
Why didn't she attempt killing the person that wronged her? Why the innocent baby?

The baby has nothing to do with their squabble, she should have vent her anger on her lover.

The heart of man is so dark and evil

Btw, where ? I suspect his contract has ended. There are people you don't argue with on NL, most of them are moles, paid agents and hired secret agents. That's why you will see them 247 on NL arguing, fighting and insulting whoever does not support their cause. Believe me, Most of them do it against their wish but because of what they will eat. They are hired for divide and rule, confusion, tribal sentiments and so on. I pray another civil war won't start from NL.

If she killed the man himself, he will not truly feel her pain

1 Like

Re: Woman Kills Her Ex-Lover’s Baby In Umuahia After She Had Abortions For Him by skyfather09(m): 11:36am On Mar 18, 2020
useless woman, at 26 years you don abort ya womb finish, later in life you go dey blame God.

1 Like

Re: Woman Kills Her Ex-Lover’s Baby In Umuahia After She Had Abortions For Him by DEROX: 11:36am On Mar 18, 2020
xendra:
I know NL misogynists will swarm this thread and come after women like zombies going after flesh

foolish feminist

3 Likes

Re: Woman Kills Her Ex-Lover’s Baby In Umuahia After She Had Abortions For Him by crackkhaus: 11:37am On Mar 18, 2020
ibkayee:
When you play with someone’s life, I hope you aren’t too surprised at the lengths they will go to seek retribution. Only person I feel bad for is the innocent child and the fact that the woman didn’t know he was married. I’m finding it difficult to empathise about the MULTIPLE abortions however
If that's the case, then she should have killed him instead.

What a poorly thought-out way to seek retribution.

He will simply get his wife pregnant again, while the murderous side-chic will most likely receive capital punishment for her crime.

3 Likes

Re: Woman Kills Her Ex-Lover’s Baby In Umuahia After She Had Abortions For Him by OkunrinMeta: 11:40am On Mar 18, 2020
victorian:
Fear men.

The man made her commit several abortions but he wants his own with another woman to stay alive?

What a twisted and evil world we live in.

Na dem be this
Re: Woman Kills Her Ex-Lover’s Baby In Umuahia After She Had Abortions For Him by ibkayee(f): 11:40am On Mar 18, 2020
crackkhaus:

If that's the case, then she should have killed him instead.

What a poorly thought-out way to seek retribution.

He will simply get his wife pregnant again, while the murderous side-chic will most likely receive capital punishment for her crime.
I agree
Re: Woman Kills Her Ex-Lover’s Baby In Umuahia After She Had Abortions For Him by Mrlazarus: 11:40am On Mar 18, 2020
The man will apologize to his wife and most probably turn a new leave.he would get her pregnant again and again,bearing as many children as they want,as for the girlfriend,she would spend the rest of her life in jail or even get death by hanging...always think twice.
Re: Woman Kills Her Ex-Lover’s Baby In Umuahia After She Had Abortions For Him by Nobody: 11:42am On Mar 18, 2020
Aladegba:
The woman should be sentence to death by firing squad. Bit why are women this wicked? Cant you just forgive people's past?

Bro even I a man understand her pain, no one, not even a bad woman deserves to be used and dumped like that, after all that abortion can the guy allow even his own brother marry her? She deserved her own pound of flesh.

Sometimes the only way to make people understand the pain they make you go through is to attack the one they love

9 Likes

Re: Woman Kills Her Ex-Lover’s Baby In Umuahia After She Had Abortions For Him by sniperr007(m): 11:43am On Mar 18, 2020
odave:
Why didn't she attempt killing the person that wronged her? Why the innocent baby?

The baby has nothing to do with their squabble, she should have vent her anger on her lover.

Btw, where ? I suspect his contract has ended. There are people you don't argue with on NL, most of them are moles, paid agents and hired secret agents. That's why you will see them 247 on NL arguing, fighting and insulting whoever does not support their cause. Believe me, Most of them do it against their wish but because of what they will eat. They are hired for divide and rule, confusion, tribal sentiments and so on. I pray another civil war won't start from NL.

Understand that she wanted him to feel same pain she felt while killing her children or doing abortion.

Plus the man will feel the pain more if it happens to someone he loves.

4 Likes

Re: Woman Kills Her Ex-Lover’s Baby In Umuahia After She Had Abortions For Him by Paxie55: 11:45am On Mar 18, 2020
The man should been killed not the baby

3 Likes

Re: Woman Kills Her Ex-Lover’s Baby In Umuahia After She Had Abortions For Him by Nobody: 11:45am On Mar 18, 2020
cr7lomo:

I could do worse if I was a woman
Re: Woman Kills Her Ex-Lover’s Baby In Umuahia After She Had Abortions For Him by OkunrinMeta: 11:46am On Mar 18, 2020
M00N:

Bro even I a man understand her pain, no one, not even a bad woman deserves to be used and dumped like that, after all that abortion can the guy allow even his own brother marry her? She deserved her own pound of flesh.

Sometimes the only way to make people understand the pain they make you go through is to attack the one they love

Peope like you is why they want to make laws against hate speech

2 Likes

Re: Woman Kills Her Ex-Lover’s Baby In Umuahia After She Had Abortions For Him by SweetCunt97(f): 11:46am On Mar 18, 2020
Lord protect us from psycho partners.

1 Like

Re: Woman Kills Her Ex-Lover’s Baby In Umuahia After She Had Abortions For Him by Nobody: 11:46am On Mar 18, 2020
ursullalinda:
Just see how an irresponsible man brought a jezebel into a peaceful home......just because of sex an innocent life was lost......May God rest her soul and console the mother.
Was he being irresponsible with himself??
Why don't you blame the senseless ex girlfriend??

1 Like

Re: Woman Kills Her Ex-Lover’s Baby In Umuahia After She Had Abortions For Him by cococandy(f): 11:46am On Mar 18, 2020
Poor baby.
Poor wife. (Or maybe not)
She might still end up not divorcing his pathetic little behind. In that case whatever he does next, she will be deserving of it.

Have no words for the man and his girlfriend
Re: Woman Kills Her Ex-Lover’s Baby In Umuahia After She Had Abortions For Him by Nobody: 11:46am On Mar 18, 2020
Paxie55:

He won't understand the gravity of her pain like that
Re: Woman Kills Her Ex-Lover’s Baby In Umuahia After She Had Abortions For Him by Nobody: 11:47am On Mar 18, 2020
Sijo01:

The man that deceived her that he was not married and made her had series of abortion is not dangerious abi

Made her have abortion, because she is mentally deranged??

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Kills Her Ex-Lover’s Baby In Umuahia After She Had Abortions For Him by Paxie55: 11:47am On Mar 18, 2020
cr7lomo:

How? The man killed 3, she only killed 1. cool

2 Likes

Re: Woman Kills Her Ex-Lover’s Baby In Umuahia After She Had Abortions For Him by OkunrinMeta: 11:48am On Mar 18, 2020
sniperr007:

Understand that she wanted him to feel same pain she felt while killing her children or doing abortion.

Plus the man will feel the pain more if it happens to someone he loves.

So the man is solely responsible for tge decision to abort?

3 Likes

Re: Woman Kills Her Ex-Lover’s Baby In Umuahia After She Had Abortions For Him by Paxie55: 11:48am On Mar 18, 2020
M00N:

He won't understand the gravity of her pain like that
True.
Re: Woman Kills Her Ex-Lover’s Baby In Umuahia After She Had Abortions For Him by Godoverevery: 11:48am On Mar 18, 2020
Sijo01:

The man that deceived her that he was not married and made her had series of abortion is not dangerious abi

Deceived her..... very correct.
But made her had series of abortion hell no.
Doesn't she a brain
I hate when I hear someone made you do something cos I believe everyone is responsible for there actions..... she shouldn't be so dumb to go do series abortion even if he suggested it....that is totally her stupidity blaming the man is worthless

1 Like

Re: Woman Kills Her Ex-Lover’s Baby In Umuahia After She Had Abortions For Him by OkunrinMeta: 11:49am On Mar 18, 2020
Paxie55:

You should be prosecuited for saying soneone should be killed.

1 Like

Re: Woman Kills Her Ex-Lover’s Baby In Umuahia After She Had Abortions For Him by Nobody: 11:49am On Mar 18, 2020
prettyliz:
some men sha....the man no try...but the woman killing and innocent baby is another thing.. Wonder how she can face her conscience
The woman must he jailed.. She is a Murderer!!!

1 Like

Re: Woman Kills Her Ex-Lover’s Baby In Umuahia After She Had Abortions For Him by Mo6es: 11:50am On Mar 18, 2020
She should be jailed for a very long years with hard labor.

She should blame herself for the abortions and not the innocent baby and not even the man.

1 Like

Re: Woman Kills Her Ex-Lover’s Baby In Umuahia After She Had Abortions For Him by voltron14: 11:50am On Mar 18, 2020
odave:

Who has insulted?

That he persists with his own conviction doesnt make him an agent and by my own observation he actually is the victim of bullying and ridicule by your type.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Kills Her Ex-Lover’s Baby In Umuahia After She Had Abortions For Him by Paxie55: 11:51am On Mar 18, 2020
OkunrinMeta:

You should be prosecuited for saying soneone should be killed.
You should be hanged and made to roast since you are supporting a murderer of 3 children cool
Re: Woman Kills Her Ex-Lover’s Baby In Umuahia After She Had Abortions For Him by Nobody: 11:51am On Mar 18, 2020
ibkayee:
When you play with someone’s life, I hope you aren’t too surprised at the lengths they will go to seek retribution. Only person I feel bad for is the innocent child and the fact that the woman didn’t know he was married. I’m finding it difficult to empathise about the MULTIPLE abortions however
The woman will eventually rot in Prison..
While the man can still produce another kid!!!

The Ex GF is a Murderer and deserve to be jailed!!!

2 Likes

Re: Woman Kills Her Ex-Lover’s Baby In Umuahia After She Had Abortions For Him by AreaFada2: 11:51am On Mar 18, 2020
xendra:

Abeg it's not all about sexism.

There is something called contraception. You can blame the guy for not using condom and you will be right
But who suffers the consequences of unwanted pregnancy most? The woman. Therefore adults must protect themselves from what overwhelmingly will affect them. Why did she keep doing abortions not minding the risk to her life?
A woman brought three pregnancies from outside and pushed them on a relative (her husband) of mine. He only found out after DNA tests to take the kids abroad. He died suddenly soon after. He or we didn't kill the woman or her kids.
In fact she's fighting for a share of his considerable wealth.

I have mentioned it here on NL before.
Both genders see capable of disgusting behaviours.
Rip to the innocent baby.

1 Like

Re: Woman Kills Her Ex-Lover’s Baby In Umuahia After She Had Abortions For Him by Nobody: 11:52am On Mar 18, 2020
OkunrinMeta:

Peope like you is why they want to make laws against hate speech

Can you marry a woman like that? So many abortions with the possibility that she can't give birth again, can you marry her? What low self-esteem guy did that bastard live her for? While he enjoys his family? The man who marries her will be going from church to mosque hoping for even a single child.

1 Like

Re: Woman Kills Her Ex-Lover’s Baby In Umuahia After She Had Abortions For Him by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 11:52am On Mar 18, 2020
Abia state again?
Re: Woman Kills Her Ex-Lover’s Baby In Umuahia After She Had Abortions For Him by Skmoda360(m): 11:52am On Mar 18, 2020
sam4noow:
Ohh Dammn Shiiitttt niggggarrr

Ipob again
you and this your particular statement...."damn niggur" grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Bonaventure Mokwe, Upper Class Hotel Owner Rejoices Over Man’s Death / South Africans Plan Ambush For Returning Nigerians / Ummita & Chinese Lover: Untold Story Of Kano’s Deadly Love Affair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.