Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,709 members, 7,809,691 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:20 PM

Woman Kills Her Ex-Lover’s Baby In Umuahia After She Had Abortions For Him - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Kills Her Ex-Lover’s Baby In Umuahia After She Had Abortions For Him (49798 Views)

Liberian Girl Cut Off Boyfriend's Private Part, Boyfriend Kills Her(Graphic Pic) / Woman Kills Her Husband After Sex In Kaduna For Impregnating Her Friend / Woman Kills Her Newborn Baby To Become Rich In Nasarawa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Kills Her Ex-Lover’s Baby In Umuahia After She Had Abortions For Him by cr7lomo: 2:09pm On Mar 18, 2020
Paxie55:
[s][/s]
Trash. He will still go and I'm pregnant another woman, and then, ask her to abort it. That woman will not only kill his remaining chikdren if he has others, but will also poison him smoothly.
He should keep bringing and killing children.
Shebi, that's his calling.

U sound so foolish...u keep on saying will impregnate like say im dey kidnap and rape them...can't she get after morning pills or insist on condoms or tell him to wait till marriage...u women are really deluded ooo... U talk as if once a man releases inside a woman , she gets pregnant in an instance... Can't she take pills, knowing if it goes wrong, she will suffer it the most

1 Like

Re: Woman Kills Her Ex-Lover’s Baby In Umuahia After She Had Abortions For Him by MyOleSolksjaer: 2:11pm On Mar 18, 2020
Nigga shut the Bleep up.

osuofia2:
SAD, THE MAN IS TO BE BLAME. IF YOU MUST KEEP SIDE CHICK TELL HER YOU ARE MARRIED.

3 Likes

Re: Woman Kills Her Ex-Lover’s Baby In Umuahia After She Had Abortions For Him by MyOleSolksjaer: 2:11pm On Mar 18, 2020
Igbo women and violence.
Re: Woman Kills Her Ex-Lover’s Baby In Umuahia After She Had Abortions For Him by Inspectorsuga22(m): 2:14pm On Mar 18, 2020
victorian:
Fear men.

The man made her commit several abortions but he wants his own with another woman to stay alive?

What a twisted and evil world we live in.

Fear stupid feminists.

Was she raped?
Was she forced to abort the pregnancy at gun point?
U people need to grow some brain.
It's quite unfortunate also that ur sentiment can not save her now from justice.
U women should learn to call a spade a spade n stop playing dis ur mumu victims card.
Wen she was throwing her legs up n down n shouting harder harder she didn't realize the man is not married to her n that pregnancy can also occur from unprotected s€x. U ladies should learn to accept responsibilities of ur actions. How does not telling her he is married justify killing an innocent child.
Rubbish!

3 Likes

Re: Woman Kills Her Ex-Lover’s Baby In Umuahia After She Had Abortions For Him by sam4noow(m): 2:20pm On Mar 18, 2020

Lordapson23:

Ur account is next in line to removal...

[s]
Lordapson23:

[/s]
Lordapson23:

Re: Woman Kills Her Ex-Lover’s Baby In Umuahia After She Had Abortions For Him by Farki: 2:21pm On Mar 18, 2020
victorian:
Fear men.

The man made her commit several abortions but he wants his own with another woman to stay alive?

What a twisted and evil world we live in.

Did the man put his hand into her uterus and extract the foetus? She had the choice to stay with the man or abort and she chose to abort, she also chose to act like a mad person and kill an innocent baby.

5 Likes

Re: Woman Kills Her Ex-Lover’s Baby In Umuahia After She Had Abortions For Him by yeyeosoronga: 2:29pm On Mar 18, 2020
Witch
I hope she is also killed.
Meanwhile, men who commit adultery should take note.
They always try to tell us it's only dangerous if a woman commits adultery but never dangerous if a man does same.
We can see the dangers it poses to the family.
Stop exposing your wives and children to harm.
If you want to quit your marriage for your side piece, do so honorably.

1 Like

Re: Woman Kills Her Ex-Lover’s Baby In Umuahia After She Had Abortions For Him by Inspectorsuga22(m): 2:41pm On Mar 18, 2020
Ibrahiimo:
Wetin WOMEN no go see for MEN hand

The MAN should be BLAMED for this public MENACE

why should a MAN lie to a GIRL that he is not MARRIED, when he is MARRIED with KIDS, this is utter STUPIDITY and deceitful, the MAN should be dealt with (should be in PRISON with immediate EFFECT)

but the GIRL did not try at all, how can you KILL an innocent BABY because of a CRIME committed by the FATHER, that's wrong, you can't take LAWS into your HANDS, you should have DEALT with the FATHER, that's commendable

this GIRL that killed this innocent BABY should be in PRISON without DELAY, that's why you should CLOSE your LEGS until you get MARRIED.

MEN OF NOWADAYS!!!

It's quite unfortunate u have a very low IQ sir.

How can someone have 1st abortion without thinking Abt having protected sex wen next u are with same partner?
Even if the man forced him to abort the first pregnancy as u all claim, why didn't she quite the relationship if she isn't ok with having abortions?
How can a lady have 1,2,3 cases of abortion and still call it a forced abortion? Condoms are now contraband right?
She was forced to the place of abortion on three different occasions at gun point right?

It's because of spinless and brain dead men like u that women are now growing balls n upgrading their entitlement mentality while perfecting their craft at playing victims card whenever they fail to use their brain n end up making dumb decisions.

U have no shame.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Kills Her Ex-Lover’s Baby In Umuahia After She Had Abortions For Him by ikabasa1(m): 2:58pm On Mar 18, 2020
omo naija
Re: Woman Kills Her Ex-Lover’s Baby In Umuahia After She Had Abortions For Him by Inspectorsuga22(m): 2:59pm On Mar 18, 2020
Paxie55:

Hehe. The man who also has a hand and made her abort the babies should be given an island to enjoy life.
Quick question, if the man had kept his public dìck only to his wife, will all these be happening? Or if he was ready to marry the woman without lies upon lies, will all these happen? The man gets 99% of the blame and should be rotting in hell.
He never see anything.

U mean a man got u pregnant the first time n forced u at gun point to abort it as u claim, after the abortion u still delivered ur worthless puccy to same man to smash n also take u to same place u guys go for the abortion again at a gun point? After that, u still delivered same puccy for another smashing to also surrender again at gun point to now make it series of abortion right?

Sister u have a very low IQ.
The earlier u realise everyone is a different entity with their right to life n decisions the better for u.
Stop play victims card n blaming people for ur foolishness n learn responsibility so that ur days will be free of pain and regrets.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Kills Her Ex-Lover’s Baby In Umuahia After She Had Abortions For Him by Bekool(m): 3:11pm On Mar 18, 2020
dre11:

https://thenationonlineng.net/woman-arrested-for-killing-ex-lovers-baby/

This is what you get when u can't control ur manhood.
Re: Woman Kills Her Ex-Lover’s Baby In Umuahia After She Had Abortions For Him by Strawberryg(f): 3:13pm On Mar 18, 2020
Paxie55:

How are you sure she was not pregnant? How are you sure she was not forced to abort? How sure are you it is audio?
Even if she didn't abort, M0r0ns that come in here to bash single mothers and how society will treat her will cause her more pain. And later, the id1otic man will come to take the child when the mother had suffered to raise it coupled with her life and career damages.
Oh please, enough of the double stance.

Please can u enlighten us on wat it takes to force an adult to have SERIES of abortion?
First was a mistake n so is second,third n then SERIES right?
U offered urself to be impregnated severally by having an unprotected sex and still have the guts to blame someone else?
Was she raped on all those occasions? Was she taken to the hospital at gun point for those SERIES of abortion?

Aunty please stop disgracing us by supporting the action of a very foolish woman.
It's people like u that makes men refer to women as having fish brain.
Start using ur brain properly...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Kills Her Ex-Lover’s Baby In Umuahia After She Had Abortions For Him by Colonelswitz101(m): 3:22pm On Mar 18, 2020
pek:
So that's why she had to take the live of an innocent child? Thank God you are not a judge.

How can he ever be a judge with such poor IQ.

3 Likes

Re: Woman Kills Her Ex-Lover’s Baby In Umuahia After She Had Abortions For Him by IAMBlesssed(f): 3:30pm On Mar 18, 2020
Aladegba:
The woman should be sentence to death by firing squad. Bit why are women this wicked? Cant you just forgive people's past?

Very easy to preach forgiveness...Until you re in her shoes, then you will understand how painful it is when people deliberately destroy you and have you invest ur time, resources, emotions etc.in the whole scam.

Simple truth would ve prevented all this rubbish.This deception by irresponsible married men is becoming rampant. I don't know what they stand to gain with such silly game...
Re: Woman Kills Her Ex-Lover’s Baby In Umuahia After She Had Abortions For Him by rukell(m): 3:34pm On Mar 18, 2020
Aladegba:
The woman should be sentence to death by firing squad. Bit why are women this wicked? Cant you just forgive people's past?
Are u well at all
Re: Woman Kills Her Ex-Lover’s Baby In Umuahia After She Had Abortions For Him by Nobody: 3:37pm On Mar 18, 2020
rukell:
Are u well at all

Well and healthy!!!
Re: Woman Kills Her Ex-Lover’s Baby In Umuahia After She Had Abortions For Him by Nobody: 3:50pm On Mar 18, 2020
cr7lomo:

U are a moro.n so as the evil fools that liked ur post... What's the difference between u and those Islamic terrorists....

You have a backward mentality that Islam is the cause of some terrorist organization, a terrorist is a terrorist regardless of religion, I don't know if Islam says that Muslims should kill other religion cause i've never been one but I know God doesn't force people to serve him and he also doesn't kill them for not doing so, the terrorist you see are just the results of fanatical evil people using God as an excuse to commit crimes.

Now to the main point, my judgement was never based on moral or religion. That woman deserved her pound of flesh, cause I can never allow ANYBODY do that to my sister and go free LAILAI KO LE SHELE! AS IN KO POSSIBLE!
Re: Woman Kills Her Ex-Lover’s Baby In Umuahia After She Had Abortions For Him by Nobody: 3:57pm On Mar 18, 2020
IAMBlesssed:

Very easy to preach forgiveness...Until you re in her shoes, then you will understand how painful it is when people deliberately destroy you and have you invest ur time, resources, emotions etc.in the whole scam.

Which eleribu shoe b dat. He give you money, u collect. Car u collect. Apartments u collect. U come see say e get pikin then u kill the innocent child. Nonsense

Simple truth would ve prevented all this rubbish.This deception by irresponsible married men is becoming rampant. I don't know what they stand to gain with such silly game...

Re: Woman Kills Her Ex-Lover’s Baby In Umuahia After She Had Abortions For Him by Ibrahiimo(m): 4:13pm On Mar 18, 2020
[s]
Inspectorsuga22:

It's quite unfortunate u have a very low IQ sir.

How can someone have 1st abortion without thinking Abt having protected sex wen next u are with same partner?
Even if the man forced him to abort the first pregnancy as u all claim, why didn't she quite the relationship if she isn't ok with having abortions?
How can a lady have 1,2,3 cases of abortion and still call it a forced abortion? Condoms are now contraband right?
She was forced to the place of abortion on three different occasions at gun point right?

It's because of spinless and brain dead men like u that women are now growing balls n upgrading their entitlement mentality while perfecting their craft at playing victims card whenever they fail to use their brain n end up making dumb decisions.

U have no shame.[/s]
RESPECT is RECIPROCAL
Re: Woman Kills Her Ex-Lover’s Baby In Umuahia After She Had Abortions For Him by Ibrahiimo(m): 4:18pm On Mar 18, 2020
[s]
Inspectorsuga22:

U mean a man got u pregnant the first time n forced u at gun point to abort it as u claim, after the abortion u still delivered ur worthless puccy to same man to smash n also take u to same place u guys go for the abortion again at a gun point? After that, u still delivered same puccy for another smashing to also surrender again at gun point to now make it series of abortion right?

Sister u have a very low IQ.
The earlier u realise everyone is a different entity with their right to life n decisions the better for u.
Stop play victims card n blaming people for ur foolishness n learn responsibility so that ur days will be free of pain and regrets.[/s]
Re: Woman Kills Her Ex-Lover’s Baby In Umuahia After She Had Abortions For Him by Ibrahiimo(m): 4:20pm On Mar 18, 2020
[s]
Inspectorsuga22:

Fear stupid feminists.

Was she raped?
Was she forced to abort the pregnancy at gun point?
U people need to grow some brain.
It's quite unfortunate also that ur sentiment can not save her now from justice.
U women should learn to call a spade a spade n stop playing dis ur mumu victims card.
Wen she was throwing her legs up n down n shouting harder harder she didn't realize the man is not married to her n that pregnancy can also occur from unprotected s€x. U ladies should learn to accept responsibilities of ur actions. How does not telling her he is married justify killing an innocent child.
Rubbish![/s]
Re: Woman Kills Her Ex-Lover’s Baby In Umuahia After She Had Abortions For Him by victorian(f): 4:22pm On Mar 18, 2020
Farki:

Did the man put his hand into her uterus and extract the foetus? She had the choice to stay with the man or abort and she chose to abort, she also chose to act like a mad person and kill an innocent baby.

I don't support the killings but when a woman has destroyed several souls just because the man plead for it. And I know sponsored the bills surrounding her abortions just to make him happy.

Such woman is no longer mentally OK.

The man should be happy, he has eventually created killer due to his Randy dick and continuous lies in the relationship

Anyways Na them sabi.

The blood of those aborted babies are on his head too, likewise the death of his son and there is nothing all the men ranting on me can do about it.

Himself share in it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Kills Her Ex-Lover’s Baby In Umuahia After She Had Abortions For Him by cr7lomo: 4:30pm On Mar 18, 2020
M00N:

You have a backward mentality that Islam is the cause of some terrorist organization, a terrorist is a terrorist regardless of religion, I don't know if Islam says that Muslims should kill other religion cause i've never been one but I know God doesn't force people to serve him and he also doesn't kill them for not doing so, the terrorist you see are just the results of fanatical evil people using God as an excuse to commit crimes.

Now to the main point, my judgement was never based on moral or religion. That woman deserved her pound of flesh, cause I can never allow ANYBODY do that to my sister and go free LAILAI KO LE SHELE! AS IN KO POSSIBLE!

Y must u kill a loved one...y not face the man...besides , the only crime here is murder... Any other business between them both is not a CRIME!!!
Re: Woman Kills Her Ex-Lover’s Baby In Umuahia After She Had Abortions For Him by RichBoy247: 4:35pm On Mar 18, 2020
odave:
Why didn't she attempt killing the person that wronged her? Why the innocent baby?

The baby has nothing to do with their squabble, she should have vent her anger on her lover.

The heart of man is so dark and evil

Btw, where ? I suspect his contract has ended. There are people you don't argue with on NL, most of them are moles, paid agents and hired secret agents. That's why you will see them 247 on NL arguing, fighting and insulting whoever does not support their cause. Believe me, Most of them do it against their wish but because of what they will eat. They are hired for divide and rule, confusion, tribal sentiments and so on. I pray another civil war won't start from NL.

I think you need to see a psychiatist before you find yourself nakked at the market square. So, anyone that has an opinion which is different from yours is definitely a hungry paid agent. You head no correct. Which work you sef dey do wey be say you dey on Nairaland 24/7?
Re: Woman Kills Her Ex-Lover’s Baby In Umuahia After She Had Abortions For Him by Nobody: 4:41pm On Mar 18, 2020
cr7lomo:

Y must u kill a loved one...y not face the man...besides , the only crime here is murder... Any other business between them both is not a CRIME!!!

The hard truth is that to make a person understand pain take away what they love
Re: Woman Kills Her Ex-Lover’s Baby In Umuahia After She Had Abortions For Him by Autotech312(m): 4:41pm On Mar 18, 2020
ngwababe:
Men and deceit.

Was she forced to do the abortion?
Re: Woman Kills Her Ex-Lover’s Baby In Umuahia After She Had Abortions For Him by ngwababe(f): 4:48pm On Mar 18, 2020
Autotech312:

Was she forced to do the abortion?

Yes.
Re: Woman Kills Her Ex-Lover’s Baby In Umuahia After She Had Abortions For Him by Susily(m): 4:52pm On Mar 18, 2020
IAMBlesssed:

So you won't blame the woman that killed an innocent child also??
Re: Woman Kills Her Ex-Lover’s Baby In Umuahia After She Had Abortions For Him by iamjean(m): 5:08pm On Mar 18, 2020
ursullalinda:
Just see how an irresponsible man brought a jezebel into a peaceful home......just because of sex an innocent life was lost......May God rest her soul and console the mother.

I can see where this is going, it's the man that should be blamed not the woman.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Kills Her Ex-Lover’s Baby In Umuahia After She Had Abortions For Him by Nobody: 5:21pm On Mar 18, 2020
osuofia2:
SAD, THE MAN IS TO BE BLAME. IF YOU MUST KEEP SIDE CHICK TELL HER YOU ARE MARRIED.
And more importantly...not a dumb vengeful thing.
Re: Woman Kills Her Ex-Lover’s Baby In Umuahia After She Had Abortions For Him by Legendguru: 5:40pm On Mar 18, 2020
Oh
Re: Woman Kills Her Ex-Lover’s Baby In Umuahia After She Had Abortions For Him by AshleyStevenson: 5:44pm On Mar 18, 2020
odave:
Why didn't she attempt killing the person that wronged her? Why the innocent baby?

The baby has nothing to do with their squabble, she should have vent her anger on her lover.

The heart of man is so dark and evil

Btw, where ? I suspect his contract has ended. There are people you don't argue with on NL, most of them are moles, paid agents and hired secret agents. That's why you will see them 247 on NL arguing, fighting and insulting whoever does not support their cause. Believe me, Most of them do it against their wish but because of what they will eat. They are hired for divide and rule, AshleyStevenson, tribal sentiments and so on. I pray another civil war won't start from NL.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Bonaventure Mokwe, Upper Class Hotel Owner Rejoices Over Man’s Death / EFCC Arrests Oluwadarasimi Omoseyin Over Spraying & Stepping On New Naira Notes / South Africans Plan Ambush For Returning Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.