Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,992 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:23 AM

Blogger Designer Needed - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Blogger Designer Needed (775 Views)

Blogger Designer Needed / Blogger Designer Needed / 7 simple things every blogger should take into account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Blogger Designer Needed by ayo84(m): 5:49am On Mar 18, 2020
Please contact me via my signature. I need a professionally designed blogger with adspace and SEO and special features
Re: Blogger Designer Needed by ayo84(m): 9:39am On Mar 19, 2020
I need a blogger designed ,I don't have much funds I'm fully consciously aware of, so please I need a flexible payment plan. It must be blogger and not WordPress. I'm also not averse to any form of shady deals by the side, strictly legitimate business. I have a code of ethics in doing business , check my DP on my WhatsApp. If you feel uncomfortable doing business on these terms, please disregard this advert and look for someone else to take advantage of.
Re: Blogger Designer Needed by ayo84(m): 11:01am On Mar 19, 2020
My moral code of ethics
Re: Blogger Designer Needed by emekrus(m): 12:55pm On Mar 19, 2020
I offer to setup your blog and install all the needed plugins absolutely free of charge.

I only have one condition. My condition does not require you to pay me a dime.

For more info, contact me at emekrus4hire@gmail.com.

Mind you, I'm not a beginner or a mediocre. I'm a multi-lingual Web/Mobile app developer.

I'm very good with PHP, Java, Python, Codeigniter and Wordpress.
Re: Blogger Designer Needed by juliusijidola: 5:19pm On Mar 19, 2020
ayo84:
I need a blogger designed ,I don't have much funds I'm fully consciously aware of, so please I need a flexible payment plan. It must be blogger and not WordPress. I'm also not averse to any form of shady deals by the side, strictly legitimate business. I have a code of ethics in doing business , check my DP on my WhatsApp. If you feel uncomfortable doing business on these terms, please disregard this advert and look for someone else to take advantage of.
Come to whatsapp
Let work out things
Re: Blogger Designer Needed by xaliujokes(m): 5:43pm On Mar 19, 2020
ayo84:
Please contact me via my signature. I need a professionally designed blogger with adspace and SEO and special features

Interested
Re: Blogger Designer Needed by ayo84(m): 5:53pm On Mar 19, 2020
xaliujokes:

Interested

AMBIANCE THEFT IS REAL AND RIDICULOUS. THE SINISTER ATTEMPT TO LEECH OR BE PARASITIC TO SOMEONE'S ELSE AMBIANCE OR SPIRITUAL AND PHYSICAL ACTIVITY AND ASSOCIATE THEIR ACTIONS TO COMMUNE WITH YOURS AND ASSOCIATE THEIR ACTIONS,MOODS TO BE AFFIRMATIVE ACTIONS OR AFFIRMATIVE NODS OR ASSERTIONS TO YOUR OWN ILLUSIONS. THE PERSON YOU ARE STEALING THEIR AMBIANCE FROM AND USING IT TO ASSERT TO YOUR DEMANDS DOESN'T KNOW WHAT THE HELL YOU ARE EVEN DOING. IT IS CRIMINAL AND SHOULD BE HALTED. IT IS A DISGRACE TO HARD WORKING PEOPLE WHOSE WORK AND PROPOSALS AND CREATIVE ENERGY IS DISREGARDED AND REPLACED BY UNINTELLIGENT PEOPLE WHO ARE GIFTED IN THE USE OF MENTAL TELEPATHY. IT IS CRIMINAL BECAUSE THE PERSON YOU ARE TAKING ADVANTAGE OF DOESN'T UNDERSTAND WHAT THEY GAVE ACCESS TO, THEMSELVES AND YOU MAY BE IMPEDING IN THEIR FUNDAMENTAL RIGHTS. YOU CAN TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THE AMBIANCE OF A WELL KNOWN RICH PERSON OR BILLIONAIRE BECAUSE THEY ALREADY HAVE THE WEALTH AND AFFLUENCE ,BUT WHEN A PEOPLE,PERSON, COUNTRY,NATION OR COLLOQUIUM TRY TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THE AMBIANCE OF ONE WHO DOESN'T KNOW HOW TO UNLOCK IT OR ACCESS IT AND WHO DOESN'T HAVE ACCESS TO THE UNIMAGINABLE WEALTH AS A RESULT OF IT. THEN YOU ARE GUILTY OF A VERY PUNISHABLE CRIME . IF YOU KNEW WHAT THE PERSON POSSESSED, WHY WOULD YOU ALL GANG UP TO PROFIT FROM ASSOCIATING WITH THE PERSON AND DELIBERATELY CONNIVING TO DENY SUCH PERSON THE PRIVILEGES DUE TO THE PERSON,AND CONNIVE AMONGST YOURSELF TO CONTINUALLY PILFER. YOU BRING CURSES UPON YOURSELVES COLLECTIVELY FOR DOING SO. SOME SEE IT AS A TRADITION IN AFRICA OR IN PARTS OF THE WORLD AND A TRENDY WAY TO GET BY. IT IS A SERIOUS CRIME AND ALL WHO HAVE PARTICIPATED IN IT WILL SUFFER DIRE DIRE DIRE CONSEQUENCES. AND NO FORM OF GRACE, ABOLUTION OR TRADITIONAL PENANCE SHALL SAVE THEM FROM THE DIRE CONSEQUENCES. THIS IS IRREFUTABLE AND SHALL NOT BE MANIPULATED UPON.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Blogger Designer Needed by WuzzyTech: 5:57pm On Mar 19, 2020
ayo84:

AMBIANCE THEFT IS REAL AND RIDICULOUS. THE SINISTER ATTEMPT TO LEECH OR BE PARASITIC TO SOMEONE'S ELSE AMBIANCE OR SPIRITUAL AND PHYSICAL ACTIVITY AND ASSOCIATE THEIR ACTIONS TO COMMUNE WITH YOURS AND ASSOCIATE THEIR ACTIONS,MOODS TO BE AFFIRMATIVE ACTIONS OR AFFIRMATIVE NODS OR ASSERTIONS TO YOUR OWN ILLUSIONS. THE PERSON YOU ARE STEALING THEIR AMBIANCE FROM AND USING IT TO ASSERT TO YOUR DEMANDS DOESN'T KNOW WHAT THE HELL YOU ARE EVEN DOING. IT IS CRIMINAL AND SHOULD BE HALTED. IT IS A DISGRACE TO HARD WORKING PEOPLE WHOSE WORK AND PROPOSALS AND CREATIVE ENERGY IS DISREGARDED AND REPLACED BY UNINTELLIGENT PEOPLE WHO ARE GIFTED IN THE USE OF MENTAL TELEPATHY. IT IS CRIMINAL BECAUSE THE PERSON YOU ARE TAKING ADVANTAGE OF DOESN'T UNDERSTAND WHAT THEY GAVE ACCESS TO, THEMSELVES AND YOU MAY BE IMPEDING IN THEIR FUNDAMENTAL RIGHTS. YOU CAN TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THE AMBIANCE OF A WELL KNOWN RICH PERSON OR BILLIONAIRE BECAUSE THEY ALREADY HAVE THE WEALTH AND AFFLUENCE ,BUT WHEN A PEOPLE,PERSON, COUNTRY,NATION OR COLLOQUIUM TRY TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THE AMBIANCE OF ONE WHO DOESN'T KNOW HOW TO UNLOCK IT OR ACCESS IT AND WHO DOESN'T HAVE ACCESS TO THE UNIMAGINABLE WEALTH AS A RESULT OF IT. THEN YOU ARE GUILTY OF A VERY PUNISHABLE CRIME . IF YOU KNEW WHAT THE PERSON POSSESSED, WHY WOULD YOU ALL GANG UP TO PROFIT FROM ASSOCIATING WITH THE PERSON AND DELIBERATELY CONNIVING TO DENY SUCH PERSON THE PRIVILEGES DUE TO THE PERSON,AND CONNIVE AMONGST YOURSELF TO CONTINUALLY PILFER. YOU BRING CURSES UPON YOURSELVES COLLECTIVELY FOR DOING SO. SOME SEE IT AS A TRADITION IN AFRICA OR IN PARTS OF THE WORLD AND A TRENDY WAY TO GET BY. IT IS A SERIOUS CRIME AND ALL WHO HAVE PARTICIPATED IN IT WILL SUFFER DIRE DIRE DIRE CONSEQUENCES. AND NO FORM OF GRACE, ABOLUTION OR TRADITIONAL PENANCE SHALL SAVE THEM FROM THE DIRE CONSEQUENCES. THIS IS IRREFUTABLE AND SHALL NOT BE MANIPULATED UPON.

Ahh fire on the mountain oo grin
Re: Blogger Designer Needed by ogunjobiolaide: 6:45am On Mar 20, 2020
Let's talk on whatapp 08063718360, my price is pocket friendly.

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Track My Websites Visitors / UK/US Google Adsense Needed / Free Webtemplates For Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.