Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,375 members, 7,864,716 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 03:42 AM

Ifedayo Sunday Abegunde:why I Don't Take Pictures With People I Help - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ifedayo Sunday Abegunde:why I Don't Take Pictures With People I Help (649 Views)

Soso Soberekon: "Don't Go Broke Trying To Compete With People That Steal Money" / Davido Punches Man Trying To Take Pictures With Him In Dubai / Tokyo Drift: In Nigeria, No Good Backgrounds To Take Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ifedayo Sunday Abegunde:why I Don't Take Pictures With People I Help by AlabaAdeyemi20: 7:04am On Mar 18, 2020
The secretary to the Ondo state government and former member of the house of Representatives Hon Ifedayo Sunday Abegunde has explained why he keeps the camera away when he gives to help those in need.

While answering questions from some journalists at his Alagbaka residence in Akure on Tuesday he explained that he doesn't like scoring political points with the plight of people in need.

"When people are in need and I am able to help, I find sufficient joy in being able to help . It's not necessary to massage my ego by posing for the camera" he explained

"Some people spend more money advertising their good act than the actual good act which they have done." he explained further.

He advised that every Nigerian must become his brothers keeper.

" I don't know how people derive joy from posing for pictures with accident victims just because you want to give them some money"

Ifedayo Sunday Abegunde is a politician who has gained prominence for his compassionate act without wanting to be named or seen.

Re: Ifedayo Sunday Abegunde:why I Don't Take Pictures With People I Help by ignis: 7:15am On Mar 18, 2020
Good for him.

Pictures or not. The most important thing is helping.
Re: Ifedayo Sunday Abegunde:why I Don't Take Pictures With People I Help by Olunmercy56(f): 7:22am On Mar 18, 2020
God in heaven shall always reward all your secret good works..
Re: Ifedayo Sunday Abegunde:why I Don't Take Pictures With People I Help by Peachy14: 7:32am On Mar 18, 2020
Good one because your reward is not coming from social media

(1) (Reply)

Naira Marley Gets Bashed After Denying Existence Of Coronavirus / SO SAD!!! Young Female Dancer, Picture Kodak Is Dead (see Photos & Dance Video) / Top 30 Funny Memes Of The Season. You Could Laugh To Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.