Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,449 members, 7,958,347 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 12:48 PM

Mentally-Challenged Preacher Rehabilitated By Kokun Foundation - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Mentally-Challenged Preacher Rehabilitated By Kokun Foundation (47952 Views)

Mentally Challenged Woman Gives Birth To A Baby Boy In Anambra (Photo) / Ene, Emaciated Lady In Ajah Is Rehabilitated (New Photos) / Owerri Mentally Disabled analyst Rehabilitated, See His New Look With Mother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mentally-Challenged Preacher Rehabilitated By Kokun Foundation by Advancedman(m): 5:19pm On Mar 18, 2020
NwekeUG:
Mentally-Challenged Preacher Receives Rehabilitation After His Video Went Rival (Photos)

IgbereTV reports that the mentally-challenged man whose video went viral not very long ago for preaching the word of God to members of the the public and also praying for them has been rehabilitated by the Kokun foundation.

See video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3b-S4bF6Jcc

The video brought so many reactions from Nigerians on social media, including from Philanthropists, like Kokun foundation and co also many more. Kokun foundation, who is mainly known for the viral philanthropic works that he has done and still doing, giving out scholarships, giving out shelters, helping entrepreneur, empowering so many youths and widows, paying lots of people hospital bills.

Kokun Foundation have changed the lives of so many people in Nigeria today and still having in mind to do more.

According to IgbereTV reports, Kokun made a passionate plead out that Nigerians should help him find the man, and Nigerians truly came to his rescue.

The mentally disturbed man, though well-educated was later found in Warri, and was brought down to a mental institution in Ijebu Ode. He has been cleaned up, his hairs and beards have been shaved, new clothes worn and he looks completely rebranded and also unrecognisable.

See pictures below.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B9yawW0pyEq/?igshid=t31xrer4eiy2

Where is can of worms and the demigod gos
Re: Mentally-Challenged Preacher Rehabilitated By Kokun Foundation by chozzy: 5:21pm On Mar 18, 2020
Wow
Re: Mentally-Challenged Preacher Rehabilitated By Kokun Foundation by Nobody: 5:38pm On Mar 18, 2020
NextD18:
A mad man is a mad man! I'm only in advance, pitying the person who will be with him when his madness starts again.

You CANNOT completely cure a mad person, there must be some potion of madness left in the person. Don't be deceived!

Just like an Aboki. Aboki na aboki, if you like, wear him a nice suit to an event, once he open his mouth to talk or laugh, everyone will confirm that he's an aboki.
You just made my day..
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Mentally-Challenged Preacher Rehabilitated By Kokun Foundation by PapaAdanna: 5:39pm On Mar 18, 2020
Just like that?

Let them go and pack thousands of them littering the streets of Nigeria na...

Since rehab is this simple.

FG over to you
Re: Mentally-Challenged Preacher Rehabilitated By Kokun Foundation by Jamaall(m): 5:42pm On Mar 18, 2020
NextD18:
A mad man is a mad man! I'm only in advance, pitying the person who will be with him when his madness starts again.

You CANNOT completely cure a mad person, there must be some potion of madness left in the person. Don't be deceived!

Just like an Aboki. Aboki na aboki, if you like, wear him a nice suit to an event, once he open his mouth to talk or laugh, everyone will confirm that he's an aboki.

Average mindset of pure third class citizen...
Hello to the president of the primitive ones....

1 Like

Re: Mentally-Challenged Preacher Rehabilitated By Kokun Foundation by Jamaall(m): 5:44pm On Mar 18, 2020
justnock:

You just made my day..
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Another aire spotted
Sorry third class citizen..
Once a slave,always a slave....
Anu mpama..!!
Re: Mentally-Challenged Preacher Rehabilitated By Kokun Foundation by Okuda(m): 5:45pm On Mar 18, 2020
DJAgbara001:

Oloun, you are a fool... you just typed nonsense. ode! you no get facts, you just dey run ya mouth. Arindin. Hypocrite kee you there

go furck your mum
Re: Mentally-Challenged Preacher Rehabilitated By Kokun Foundation by chuckdee4(m): 5:48pm On Mar 18, 2020
I guess none of the churches saw his video.
Let us keep fooling ourselves in this country, we do not practise Christianity in Nigeria
Re: Mentally-Challenged Preacher Rehabilitated By Kokun Foundation by Dollabiz: 5:53pm On Mar 18, 2020
Oh
Re: Mentally-Challenged Preacher Rehabilitated By Kokun Foundation by PastorOluT(m): 5:53pm On Mar 18, 2020
This is a wrong move, he was fulfilling purpose in that condition but someone decided to taking off. May God help us to be more sensitive to the spirit.
Re: Mentally-Challenged Preacher Rehabilitated By Kokun Foundation by Nobody: 5:57pm On Mar 18, 2020
Jamaall:

Another aire spotted
Sorry third class citizen..
Once a slave,always a slave....
Anu mpama..!!

I won't mind you grin grin grin
Re: Mentally-Challenged Preacher Rehabilitated By Kokun Foundation by Adakintroy2: 6:12pm On Mar 18, 2020
. That's how God want it. To use the foolish things to confirm the wise.

If mad man is preaching the gospell what do you want to cure him off.. God has used donkeys to speak to prophets.

Christianity has gone off the boil.maybe it's time God raise stones.
Re: Mentally-Challenged Preacher Rehabilitated By Kokun Foundation by grandlexuz(m): 6:36pm On Mar 18, 2020
NextD18:

Stop stigmatising madness. By the way it can completely be cured.
Re: Mentally-Challenged Preacher Rehabilitated By Kokun Foundation by 5minsmadness: 8:41pm On Mar 18, 2020
PastorOluT:
This is a wrong move, he was fulfilling purpose in that condition but someone decided to taking off. May God help us to be more sensitive to the spirit.

Exactly! I mean, they CUT HIS HAIR! Who send them work? sad angry angry angry
Re: Mentally-Challenged Preacher Rehabilitated By Kokun Foundation by WeRblessed(f): 10:02pm On Mar 18, 2020
All is well.

You don't just take a mentally challenged person, bath him, shave him, and put him on a new clean clothes and quickly certify him totally cured.

He needs a clinical psychological evaluations for at least three months, test his neurological state, and also carry out other tests such as STDs, etc.

He also needs to be thoroughly interviewed and investigated. Ask him questions such as where he's from, who are his family members, how long has he been on the street and so forth. No one knows if he went on the street due to chemical abuse, illness, cultism, or other felonies or misdemeanors.

Because he preached the word of God everyone is having orgasmic feelings about it.

Please people should be careful before they tread.

Help him, but don't be quick to say he's well.
Re: Mentally-Challenged Preacher Rehabilitated By Kokun Foundation by AngelJennifer: 10:49pm On Mar 18, 2020
The new person looks different. Don't know if is the same man.
Re: Mentally-Challenged Preacher Rehabilitated By Kokun Foundation by gaventa: 3:30am On Mar 19, 2020
Ask yourself if he doesn’t post videos , how do you expect to know he has outstretched his helping arms to the beggars? Do you know kokun has sponsors as such it’s important they see how funds are being spent. The Nigeria is today there is nothing you will do everyone will have an opinion. If you follow kokun truly you will know he doesn’t help only people who go viral on social media but no you choose to hate the act just because you don’t like the Actor. How many people have you helped ask yourself?
Okuda:
kokun is a forcking hypocrite. why is it only those that pop on videos he helps. why he no dey extend am to the commom beggars wey dey for street. lets not forget the bible say if you dey give with right hand no let left hand know say you dey give or help anybody. but this one go do video post am for social media. the supposedly mad man sef no like the attention. by the look on his fave you would know. some maad people would still come here to bash me and say "eh he is doing it to show and encourage others to also help the needy" or they would still say " which one you don give?". if youbare a christian or even a muslim lets not forget what the "holy books" says about giving and helping others. yeye!
Re: Mentally-Challenged Preacher Rehabilitated By Kokun Foundation by collum(m): 4:15am On Mar 19, 2020
Osgilliat:
I told my wife that this mad man preacher has a big plan.
The next thing you will hear now is that he has open a church and guess what? Millions of people will troop in to worship. It’s just a simple strategy.

not everything is staged.
Re: Mentally-Challenged Preacher Rehabilitated By Kokun Foundation by favour32(m): 4:21am On Mar 19, 2020
Osgilliat:
I told my wife that this mad man preacher has a big plan.
The next thing you will hear now is that he has open a church and guess what? Millions of people will troop in to worship. It’s just a simple strategy.
Na clear eyes dem use dey mad?
Re: Mentally-Challenged Preacher Rehabilitated By Kokun Foundation by favour32(m): 4:31am On Mar 19, 2020
AkupeMBANO:

everything doesn't always happen the way you and your wife gossip about it. this one you wrote today is crap!
Mad man dey talk sense but normal people dey nonsense.
Nor mind the couple dem think say everything na arrangee.
I ask am if dem dey take clear eyes mad?

1 Like

Re: Mentally-Challenged Preacher Rehabilitated By Kokun Foundation by AkupeMBANO(f): 11:35am On Mar 19, 2020
favour32:
Mad man dey talk sense but normal people dey nonsense. Nor mind the couple dem think say everything na arrangee. I ask am if dem dey take clear eyes mad?
Thanks a milli..
Re: Mentally-Challenged Preacher Rehabilitated By Kokun Foundation by kayalla(f): 5:21pm On Mar 19, 2020
Henry22:
God Don pick Em call Las Las,
But he looked more handsome with the beards.

i thought so too, even healthier
Re: Mentally-Challenged Preacher Rehabilitated By Kokun Foundation by supercase1(m): 10:07pm On Mar 19, 2020
tillaman:
cool
Let somebody shout hallelujah
It's because of elements like u that is y buhari is ruling us today
Re: Mentally-Challenged Preacher Rehabilitated By Kokun Foundation by tillaman(m): 10:51pm On Mar 19, 2020
supercase1:

It's because of elements like u that is y buhari is ruling us today
hey hillbilly have you ever heard of the word sarcasm
Re: Mentally-Challenged Preacher Rehabilitated By Kokun Foundation by supercase1(m): 2:33am On Mar 20, 2020
tillaman:
hey hillbilly have you ever heard of the word sarcasm
Ok u are saved grin
Re: Mentally-Challenged Preacher Rehabilitated By Kokun Foundation by Nobody: 4:29pm On Mar 20, 2020
schizophrenia

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

10 Health Benefits Of Ginger! / Slayqueen Creates A Scene While Trying To Receive An Injection (Photos, Video) / Acne: How Do I Get Rid Of This? (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.