Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,188 members, 7,811,480 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:41 PM

I Need Help From Shackles Of Immorality - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Need Help From Shackles Of Immorality (498 Views)

Slave Shackles From 1852 With Freemason Symbol Clearly Imprinted On Them / Women Need To Throw Away The Shackles Of Religion / Apostle Suleman's Designer Shoes In Dubai For 'Help From Above Programme' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Help From Shackles Of Immorality by Nobody: 9:52am On Mar 18, 2020
I have so much urge to have Bleep with two different girls I have broken up with. I can't control it. I have tried controlling but I can't. I deleted their numbers from my phone. But I can't control it. It is making my heart very heavy. Yesternight I couldn't control myself and I drove to their house but she wasn't around.

Guys, help me. How can I completely take this off my mind. I have prayed, fasted and there is nothing I have not done. The thing is that once I tell these girls that I want to Bleep, they don't hesitate. I am tired of that kind of life. I don't want to engage in premarital Bleep anymore. I need help before this completely destroys my life and I have done so many abortions. I am contemplating suicide
Re: I Need Help From Shackles Of Immorality by Finallydead: 2:51pm On Mar 18, 2020
LawBreaker:
I have so much urge to have Bleep with two different girls I have broken up with. I can't control it. I have tried controlling but I can't. I deleted their numbers from my phone. But I can't control it. It is making my heart very heavy. Yesternight I couldn't control myself and I drove to their house but she wasn't around.

Guys, help me. How can I completely take this off my mind. I have prayed, fasted and there is nothing I have not done. The thing is that once I tell these girls that I want to Bleep, they don't hesitate. I am tired of that kind of life. I don't want to engage in premarital Bleep anymore. I need help before this completely destroys my life and I have done so many abortions. I am contemplating suicide

If you're a true believer who knows the Lord but have somehow fallen victim to the lust menace, here are some helpful tips on dealing with it to the very root from some excerpts of my posts on similar threads. Lust is a fire that must be quenched and every sexual act is fuel.
You will never win by struggling (you'll only fall deeper if you wield the arm of flesh because flesh begets [strengthens] flesh) but you will surely win if the Life of Christ gets manifested in you. To have His life manifested in you, begin by mechanically I.e. in your current strength/ability, denying your fleshly lusts (both towards women, by ceasing to look at obscenity and also all other known fleshy tendencies. In your case, you need to keep trying to stay away from those ladies). Of course, in the case of lust towards women, your attempts will be met with many failures(as it has already built a stronghold in your life over time) before His life is manifested in you but don't let that deter you. You are in a process of activating His life, in which is your victory, ONLY if you persevere in spite of a billion failed attempts. When your attempts have reached the mark, you will see a miraculous event occur. It is the Christ in you manifesting His life, at that point you will not experience a struggle again with it, but will see His Spirit literally carrying you by His own ability, hence complete victory over that lust. I await your testimony.

Let me further expatiate. You may wonder how you could possibly be told to stop feeding your lust by looking at obscenities and fornicating, when you just said you're struggling with it. The point is you just begin to make attempts/practise, try and keep trying, though you may fail again and again and have had many past failures. But don't get distracted by your failures (God is not condemning you but cheering you on, as unbelievable as it may sound, Rom8:34), just keep practising denying the flesh. Slowly but surely, you'll soon start having little successes here and there. That's not your endpoint, however. Your endpoint is to release the power of Christ in your spirit, which will completely terminate the habit as well as other manifestations of flesh you're not focusing on yet, and that in just an instant of time. So keep practising saying no to gratification, even though you fail many times alongside(you're not trying to prove yourself to God, we're all messed up in ourselves and He knows that and is not surprised you're struggling with sin. This is just about activating the resident power of Christ He put in you, Eph1:19-20, Eph3:20). When you reach a point (tipping point) in your self-denial quantity of attempts, the power of Christ will be released from your spirit, then that will be the permanent end of that struggle and also the beginning of a new life in the Spirit with God-given vision for your life.
To make this even faster, don't get so focused on only this lust, but look at every lust and attitude in your life that God does not want and practise saying no to them, so that your self-denial attempts will reach tipping point even faster. But don't get too impatient, expecting the miracle in a sec. It has taken years to build this habit and will take some time to get to the tipping point.
Note: I've had 100% testimonies helping people with this formula. It never fails because it is the true word of God. (Titus2: 11-12)

On dealing with all unrighteousness in our lives
Good question. Simple. The only economy God has provided to deal with all human character/ nature problems is that of GRACE. It was grace that brought us into our damnation-free status and access to the nature of God at conversion. We recieved this status by grace alone and will be perfected by grace. The thing is while we received grace without any input of ours at conversion, to enjoy the other privileges of grace all the way to the ultimate, we would need to learn how to walk in, have constantly (Heb 12:28)and grow in grace(2Pet 3:18). Grace is maintained and increased by prayer(Heb 4:16), fasting(2Cor11:27, Acts9:9), revelation knowledge(2Pet 1:2-3) and acts of pure/true love(Gal6:9, Heb 6:9-12). All these are like seeds of grace that with CONSISTENCY produce fruit (multiplier effect) of grace. Without these, a believer will be stuck on the first level of grace he received, and will eventually be frustrated by the flesh making him live in continuous struggles in his spiritual life ranging from habitual sins to demonic/witchcraft oppression, to lovelessness for God and love for the world e.t.c. While these may not lead him to loss of heaven (only the sin of apostasy can), they may lead to spiritual failure and worse still may lead to the sin of apostasy. So, its up to him to sow as many seeds of grace as will reap sufficient increase to overcome the opposition to his spiritual liberty. A popular mistake people make is to consider these seeds of grace to be human works that cannot get us anything from God but they are not because we do not present them as a bailout but as an investment which when reached their full measure will draw out more grace from the grace-bank of God. (Gal 6:7-9)
N.B. These seeds of grace themselves will not grant you victory over the flesh but if perseveringly kept at, of course not with machine perfection, they will eventually release greater yield of GRACE which then gives effortless, struggle-free victory over the flesh. There is how you come into holiness

Your questions are welcome. I can still simplify whatever you don't understand.
Re: I Need Help From Shackles Of Immorality by Nobody: 3:55pm On Mar 18, 2020
Thanks my dear, I will key into your words
Re: I Need Help From Shackles Of Immorality by Finallydead: 5:23pm On Mar 18, 2020
LawBreaker:
Thanks my dear, I will key into your words
Please note in reality that as you begin to practice these tips, questions and discouragement are sure to come up at certain points. So please don't throw in the towel without taking advantage of all the help you can get. I would be willing to help further in my little way.

1 Like

Re: I Need Help From Shackles Of Immorality by Nobody: 7:12pm On Mar 18, 2020
Hello. CYM pls.
Finallydead:

Please note in reality that as you begin to practice these tips, questions and discouragement are sure to come up at certain points. So please don't throw in the towel without taking advantage of all the help you can get. I would be willing to help further in my little way.
Re: I Need Help From Shackles Of Immorality by MuttleyLaff: 8:27pm On Mar 18, 2020
LawBreaker:

I apologise in advance for not first checking when you registered "LawBreaker" as a moniker to use and to identify you with. You will appreciate and understand why I tendered the apology after what I am about to proffer you, lol.

The first thing in your quest for deliverance and/or complete transformation is that you need to sharpishily get rid of the "LawBreaker". You first need to no longer be associated with that moniker because that isn't who you are anymore. That isn't who you want to be anymore
That isn't who you ever anymore want to be
That isn't who you anymore need to be, lol. You are feeling me, right. Hmm? Are you following me? Are you yet catching the drift, lol, hmm?

Well, first step. Jettison the moniker, lol. Disown the moniker. Refuse being associated and identified with the moniker. Develop a passionate hatred and disgust of the moniker.

Next step, get a new and transformed, lol, moniker. Get a moniker, with a prophetic sound to it and/or that has a positive declaration ring about it, lol. Get a "born again" moniker that states not your present situation but that declares your expected, hopeful and anticipated destination. Abba Father God with the help of the Holy Spirit will give you inspiration in choosing the appropriate and suitable moniker suited. This ordained moniker has been waiting for such a time as this and for you making this move, lol.

Hmm, lol, next is a biggie. To whom much is given, much is required and/or expected, lol. Yes! The big C. Uh huh, we are talking of commitment here baby, lol. Notice that what has been glaringly absent in all your escapades and exploits is you being committed. You've been busy freely sowing your wild oats without any care, responsibility and commitment in the whole worldwide world. Anything in skirt and with a kpekus is game to you. Not condemning you about the kpekus, but just stating the obvious, lol. Sorry, all that will have to come to an end, if you are serious, honest, truthful and sincere that you really and truly have a need to change. Now, is the time, to be loyal, lol. Hmm-hmm, lol, now is the time to become a faithful, dependable, truthful, selfless, caring and above all committed to one person at a time person, lol.

Notice, no bible verses at all. Notice, no psychiatric-like probing questions asked. Notice, no what brought this sudden want to have myself changed question(s). Notice, no condemnation or waving the book at you. It all is deliberate.

Please stop me from lol. Do you really think committing suicide, especially in this circumstances, is the answer, hmm? Smh, how would you possibly successfully defend do that, erhn, lol, hmm?

What do need is a paradigm shift. Re-calibrating and re-orientation yourself. Detoxifying yourself from bad habits, wrong ventures and not positively helpful leisures, lol.

You come across as a smart, clever and intelligent person, able to hear a word or two and thereafter capable of making out three, four and possibly even more out of the one or two words, lol. I'll pause here, so give you chance to take these in and in before it turns into information overload that it already looks like it actually is now, lol.
Re: I Need Help From Shackles Of Immorality by MuttleyLaff: 8:28pm On Mar 18, 2020
Bodydialect57:
Hello. CYM pls.
What does CYM mean or stands for please?

1 Like

Re: I Need Help From Shackles Of Immorality by Nobody: 11:08pm On Mar 18, 2020
It's a code.
MuttleyLaff:
What does CYM mean or stands for please?
Re: I Need Help From Shackles Of Immorality by Nobody: 2:02am On Mar 19, 2020
Thanks sir, I appreciate. @muttley you know it is not easy to change the user name on nairaland. But in reality, i am no longer answering that name. From the bottom of my heart, I really wanna turn a new leaf. But anytime I try and try, I keep falling. The worst part is that I have the girls number on my head. Even when I delete it and insist I won't call them, I keep going back.
Re: I Need Help From Shackles Of Immorality by MuttleyLaff: 3:44am On Mar 19, 2020
Bodydialect57:
It's a code.
[img]https://s1/images/MuttAmin.gif[/img]
About electronic mail, lol.

1 Like

Re: I Need Help From Shackles Of Immorality by MuttleyLaff: 4:59am On Mar 19, 2020
LawBreaker:
Thanks sir, I appreciate.
I'll believe you do, when I see signs that you really no more want to indiscriminately be in season, lol.

LawBreaker:
@muttley you know it is not easy to change the user name on nairaland. But in reality, i am no longer answering that name.
It is easy to change the user name on Nairaland, by simply inventing a new one and altogether stop using the old one, lol

LawBreaker:
From the bottom of my heart, I really wanna turn a new leaf. But anytime I try and try, I keep falling. The worst part is that I have the girls number on my head. Even when I delete it and insist I won't call them, I keep going back.
It seems you dont get the significance of the need to really have a name change, so let me break this matter a bit further down for you, OK, lol.

Abram was renamed Abraham. Sarai was renamed Sarah. Jacob was renamed Israel. Benoni was renamed Benjamin. Simon was renamed Peter. James and John's last name changed to Boanerges. Apostle Paul dropped his Hebrew name, Saul, to start using his Roman name, Paul, only, this signifying his commission to reaching out to the Gentile. This is no joke nor something to take or look at, as of little value or no importance.

I deliberately didnt discuss or go into giving eye opening meaning of each of the names: Abram & Abraham, Sarai & Sarah, Jacob & Israel, Benoni & Benjamin, Simon & Peter, Saul & Paul, why Jesus gave James and John, the Boanerges name, lol because I feel its something you're capable of looking into, to find out all by yourself and unaided, lol. The most important thing to know and recognise, is that a name change and/or name drop is a decisive and/or critical thing to do, especially when it's spiritually linked with the success or failure of shaking off the monkey on one's back, lol.

Can I be frank and honest with you, hmm? To get this psychological and physical inability monkey off your back, you must have a name change and/or name drop, to start the journey of shrugging off and kicking to ground the addiction and all. I know you've prolly thought of something in the line of, which we call a rose, by any other name would smell as sweet and so want to rationalise that names by themselves do not hold worth nor meaning, lol and so assume, there's no harm in continuing to bear the "mystical" self-indicting LawBreaker username, lol.

Fyi, reformed LawBreaker, lol, in local parlance, its said "orukọ, ma nro niyan" loosely translated means "name propels and/or reveals a lot about the person and/or their personality" You seem to, before even starting anything, miserably fall, at the first small step and hurdle.

I am itching to give you biblical references, dimensions and examples in the Bible of the importance of the right name, name giving and name having, but you arent ready for any of those yet. Anyway, cutting to the chase, dont be like Naomi, going over the top, giving yourself an unfavourable rename and one with a negative connotation to it, like she did, when she asked to be no more called Naomi, but be henceforth called, Mara lol

1 Like

Re: I Need Help From Shackles Of Immorality by Nobody: 8:06am On Mar 19, 2020
grin
MuttleyLaff:
[img]https://s1/images/MuttAmin.gif[/img]
About electronic mail, lol.

1 Like

Re: I Need Help From Shackles Of Immorality by Finallydead: 10:11pm On Mar 19, 2020
Bodydialect57:
Hello. CYM pls.
ok.

1 Like

Re: I Need Help From Shackles Of Immorality by Nobody: 7:46am On Mar 20, 2020
Sent two others
Finallydead:

ok.
Re: I Need Help From Shackles Of Immorality by Finallydead: 9:23am On Mar 20, 2020
Bodydialect57:
Sent two others
okay.

(1) (Reply)

White Jesus Diagnosed With Coronavirus / Did Jesus Christ Really Spent 3 Days In The Grave? / Pastor TB Joshua Prophesying The Current Global Crisis & Pandemics In 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.