Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,826 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:36 PM

Coronavirus: Katsina Records First Suspected Case - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Coronavirus: Katsina Records First Suspected Case (43831 Views)

Coronavirus: Oyo State Records First Positive Case / Coronavirus: Suspected Case In Enugu Tests Negative / Benue Records Suspected Case Of Monkeypox (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus: Katsina Records First Suspected Case by phillipsword(m): 1:53pm On Mar 18, 2020
see this is what I called illiteracy.....yo have not confirm a cases first you are coming out to the media an announcing that there is a case of Convid19....in your state
let me ask,you,the following questions
1 are you expecting it
2 have you put any measure in place to tackle it if it really happens
3 how trained are you to handle the epidemic when it get worse in your state or country

it pains me that its only in Africa we want to behave like the western world on every aspect when we don't possess the physical capacity they have at the end we put our self in serious trouble

when a sensible government like the us has banned all flight coming from European nations

here we are a nation is still suckling breast like Nigeria commercial activities are still going on

its well God will not come down from heaven an give you the miracle you desire he gave you your brain so that you will not disturb him

Re: Coronavirus: Katsina Records First Suspected Case by VIPERVENOM(m): 1:56pm On Mar 18, 2020
It's malaria not covid19
Re: Coronavirus: Katsina Records First Suspected Case by bizzibodi(m): 2:01pm On Mar 18, 2020
Very soon this virus will find her way to Daura. grin grin grin
Re: Coronavirus: Katsina Records First Suspected Case by Nairalandmonika: 2:12pm On Mar 18, 2020
NigeriaBam:
Which Machine dey used to Test it?? Nigeria only get equipment for typhoid and maleria test. abeg they should carry agboo jedi meet that guy.
Soonest dey will say Person Test "Negative" again. Giving fake News to justify there #600M

Meanwhile, Are you looking for TRUSTED and RELIABLE Data Seller. Check My Profile or Signature MTN and 9mobile Data Is AVAILABLE At Lowest Price.
We're Doing This Business With Honesty, Sincerity, Transparency And God's Fearing.
Machine to test coronavirus?
Re: Coronavirus: Katsina Records First Suspected Case by fortran12: 2:43pm On Mar 18, 2020
CHOPUP411:
If it is true then North is finally finished
Because of cold sore throat and cough ?
Re: Coronavirus: Katsina Records First Suspected Case by Glink2018(m): 2:46pm On Mar 18, 2020
At last, covid 19 don go pay homage to our.mr. president family. Before the disease go spend 3 months for kastina, it go don salute all Mr president's family finish. Including that prodigal daughter of Mr. President wey she carry private jet go take snap picture for bush. How I wish money decedent on her.
So, covid 19, you are welcome to Kastina state the home of Mr. Moh'd Buhari. . we are expecting rapid spread in that state
Re: Coronavirus: Katsina Records First Suspected Case by Onlyonebuhari: 2:50pm On Mar 18, 2020
We warn FG to close border, they didn't hear. Now outbreak is coming. May God save us.
Re: Coronavirus: Katsina Records First Suspected Case by AYT001: 2:51pm On Mar 18, 2020
where
Heavenschild:
This is the best leave Nigeria..

Free visa
Re: Coronavirus: Katsina Records First Suspected Case by luluman: 3:01pm On Mar 18, 2020
nolywe:
Hahaha...finally first to comment..to those trying so hard to book space...just keep on trying...This thing takes time lol
How much have you been paid for being first to comment?
Re: Coronavirus: Katsina Records First Suspected Case by Nobody: 3:32pm On Mar 18, 2020
nolywe:
Hahaha...finally first to comment..to those trying so hard to book space...just keep on trying...This thing takes time lol
onebottle of schanapps for you
Re: Coronavirus: Katsina Records First Suspected Case by willyjacs(m): 3:57pm On Mar 18, 2020
kirkwood:
So what difference does it make that they are closing the airspace now!

Stupid people in government!

APC is a scam!

Moronic!

They should sack that Health Minister immediately for playing politics with people's lives.

How could a trained medical doctor-turned minister behave like this?
This problem is bigger than u think.... That is why developed countries like USA,France,Spain nd Italy are finding it difficult to contain despite the gurus nd brains at their disposal.
Re: Coronavirus: Katsina Records First Suspected Case by safarigirl(f): 4:17pm On Mar 18, 2020
wilemer:

what about 10-minutes testing kits widely used in South Korea??

incompetent leadership kills faster than any virus

even USA and UK do not have the 10-minute test kits. It is only in S'Korea

You will have to order for it and it will have to be shipped.

I bet the Nigerian government can't even afford it
Re: Coronavirus: Katsina Records First Suspected Case by Legendguru: 4:30pm On Mar 18, 2020
Elshaddai
Re: Coronavirus: Katsina Records First Suspected Case by zakir007(m): 5:48pm On Mar 18, 2020
ddippset:
I am looking for the following sets of people;

1. Those who claimed that the weather in Nigeria was not suitable for corona virus to manifest.

2. Those who said the Government was ready to tackle it.

3. Those who said there was no corona and no Italian man; that it was a scam by Buhari to chop money.

Where are they? Am calling them all out.
Those who said African blood is immune to covid
Re: Coronavirus: Katsina Records First Suspected Case by Nobody: 9:14am On Mar 21, 2020
safarigirl:
even USA and UK do not have the 10-minute test kits. It is only in S'Korea

You will have to order for it and it will have to be shipped.

I bet the Nigerian government can't even afford it

300 pounds per kit

test is at least 130k per person. that is the real reason for the undereporting

this is naija after all, where the most common cause of death is 'brief illness'
Re: Coronavirus: Katsina Records First Suspected Case by edoairways: 9:18am On Mar 21, 2020
ddippset:
I am looking for the following sets of people;

1. Those who claimed that the weather in Nigeria was not suitable for corona virus to manifest.

2. Those who said the Government was ready to tackle it.

3. Those who said there was no corona and no Italian man; that it was a scam by Buhari to chop money.

Where are they? Am calling them all out.
Add to it those who said it doesn't kill black man

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Daughter With Cerebral Palsy Was Battered By The Therapist I Trusted / Kitchen Gas Explosion Burnt Mother And Her 2-Week-Old Baby (Disturbing Photos) / Help He Wants To Commit Suicide Because Of A Female Brest Growing On His Chest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.