Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,756 members, 7,813,505 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:07 PM

Breaking: I Will Only Fight Biafra Again If You Make Me The Supreme Leader - Asa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking: I Will Only Fight Biafra Again If You Make Me The Supreme Leader - Asa (2367 Views)

There Will Never Be Biafra Again - Lauretta Onochie / BREAKING: I Will Consider Amnesty For Corrupt Persons Willing To Surrender Loot / Yul Edochie Meets Ralph Uwazuruike, 'The Supreme Leader Of Biafra' (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking: I Will Only Fight Biafra Again If You Make Me The Supreme Leader - Asa by propynich123: 12:37pm On Mar 18, 2020

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking: I Will Only Fight Biafra Again If You Make Me The Supreme Leader - Asa by Totilopussylick(m): 12:39pm On Mar 18, 2020
Fat pig

1 Like

Re: Breaking: I Will Only Fight Biafra Again If You Make Me The Supreme Leader - Asa by Citytrend: 12:40pm On Mar 18, 2020
Smiles
Re: Breaking: I Will Only Fight Biafra Again If You Make Me The Supreme Leader - Asa by Chiwesley1: 12:47pm On Mar 18, 2020
So all these noise asari de make since , na supreme leader de hungry...I smell jealousy
Re: Breaking: I Will Only Fight Biafra Again If You Make Me The Supreme Leader - Asa by Nobody: 12:57pm On Mar 18, 2020
you will migrate to the southeast to fight this your Biafra .
Re: Breaking: I Will Only Fight Biafra Again If You Make Me The Supreme Leader - Asa by crestedaguiyi: 1:30pm On Mar 18, 2020
This blogger should be in jail
Re: Breaking: I Will Only Fight Biafra Again If You Make Me The Supreme Leader - Asa by Afospecialk: 1:49pm On Mar 18, 2020
Your master has spoken grin

Slaves of Ijaw without crude oil should comply immediately

Its quite obvious that SE can't stand alone without aligning with the SS because of their crude oil

Suffice to say, that SE are greedy parasite and coward

3 Likes

Re: Breaking: I Will Only Fight Biafra Again If You Make Me The Supreme Leader - Asa by muykem: 2:40pm On Mar 18, 2020
He deserved the position because Igbo will be a parasite in Biafra as the oil they are targeting belongs to south south.
Re: Breaking: I Will Only Fight Biafra Again If You Make Me The Supreme Leader - Asa by kiddkash(m): 3:01pm On Mar 18, 2020
this man never die?
Re: Breaking: I Will Only Fight Biafra Again If You Make Me The Supreme Leader - Asa by Marine54(m): 3:03pm On Mar 18, 2020
oote author=muykem post=87551279]He deserved the position because Igbo will be a parasite in Biafra as the oil they are targeting belongs to south south.
[/quote]
Afospecialk:

Its quite obvious that SE can't stand alone without aligning with the SS because of their crude oil

shut up you kid ! Am from SS, akwa ibom to be precise.. When ojokwu declear Biafra as a sovereign state in 1967, was there crude oil......

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: I Will Only Fight Biafra Again If You Make Me The Supreme Leader - Asa by gidgiddy: 3:08pm On Mar 18, 2020
muykem:
He deserved the position because Igbo will be a parasite in Biafra as the oil they are targeting belongs to south south.

That means that the rest of Nigeria are parasites

1 Like

Re: Breaking: I Will Only Fight Biafra Again If You Make Me The Supreme Leader - Asa by gidgiddy: 3:10pm On Mar 18, 2020
Afospecialk:

More like the rest of Nigeria cant stand alone without the so called SS oil.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: I Will Only Fight Biafra Again If You Make Me The Supreme Leader - Asa by Nobody: 3:10pm On Mar 18, 2020
What kind of misleading is this na ? I though it was my soul singer Asa but the topic was confusing. As in what has Asa got to do with Biafra so I had to check. OP i will give u corona virus o
Re: Breaking: I Will Only Fight Biafra Again If You Make Me The Supreme Leader - Asa by Finnese001: 3:10pm On Mar 18, 2020
all hail Biafra
Re: Breaking: I Will Only Fight Biafra Again If You Make Me The Supreme Leader - Asa by Marine54(m): 3:13pm On Mar 18, 2020
Afospecialk:

shut up you kid! Am from SS, Akwa ibom to be precise ! When ojokwu clear Biafra as a sovereign state in 1967, was there crude oil ......! Kids every where..

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

#northernproject Trends As Some Northerners Express displeasure / Just In!!! President Buhari Approves New Appointments / Breaking New: Apc Clears Benin Votes With A Wide Margin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.