Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,643 members, 7,955,338 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:16 PM

Coronavirus: Police Takes Over Enugu Isolation Centre As Patient Dies - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Coronavirus: Police Takes Over Enugu Isolation Centre As Patient Dies (205 Views)

Moment Police Takes Away Mohbad’s Body After It Was Exhumed From His Grave / Coronavirus patient attempts to escape Lagos isolation centre / Police Takes Over NHIS Premises (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Coronavirus: Police Takes Over Enugu Isolation Centre As Patient Dies by EmergencyDigest: 12:41pm On Mar 18, 2020
Coronavirus: Police takes over Enugu isolation centre as patient who tested negative dies

The Police in Enugu on Wednesday morning took over the premises of the Enugu Disease Isolation centre, Colliery hospital, preventing entry and exit of persons including staff of the facility.

The development might not be unconnected with the death of a 70-year-old woman suspected to have acquired Coronavirus and isolated at the centre. She, however, died a day after the result of tests conducted on her proved negative.

Click to Read full story: https://emergencydigest.com/2020/03/18/coronavirus-police-enugu-patient-dies/
Re: Coronavirus: Police Takes Over Enugu Isolation Centre As Patient Dies by KaideeGee(m): 12:49pm On Mar 18, 2020
*kikikikiki* i laff in mandarin
Re: Coronavirus: Police Takes Over Enugu Isolation Centre As Patient Dies by cRobo: 12:58pm On Mar 18, 2020
Nigeria government want to do it the North Korea way abi?

(1) (Reply)

COVID-19: Ecobank Launches “staysafe” Media Campaign / Covid-19 Stay At Home: Your First Day At Home. / Help! How Can I Effectively Fumigate My Room?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.