Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,631 members, 7,816,605 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:50 PM

Free Method That Works For Social Media Managers - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Free Method That Works For Social Media Managers (746 Views)

Ikwerre Chairman Shuts Down UBA For Social Distancing Violation (Video) / How Can I Open Clickbank Account In Nigeria? - Answered With FREE Method / Omoaefe Ejere Honoured By The African Institute Of Strategic Managers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Free Method That Works For Social Media Managers by hoygift(m): 1:05pm On Mar 18, 2020
This is how i have been getting clients from Instagram free of charge.

What you need to do is go on Instagram you will see sponsored ads from different people advertising their services, check their comment box you will see users that are interested on that particular service.

What is left for you to do is to create a simple DM like “Saw you are interested in having a social media marketer" so you are sure they will reply because they need you.

Your account needs to be nice so that they won't ask you questions like, your account is not nice and you are a social media manager? This methods works for every other niche not go social media managers.

Re: Free Method That Works For Social Media Managers by Hunry: 1:33pm On Mar 18, 2020
how much do you charge them.
also, what exactly do you do for them/their page

1 Like

Re: Free Method That Works For Social Media Managers by hoygift(m): 5:02pm On Mar 18, 2020
Hunry:
how much do you charge them.

also, what exactly do you do for them/their page
I charge below the price written on the AD, for instance an ad carries 5000 naira per month, I will charge #4000 what I do actually for them is to grow their accounts for them, once they provide with their respective contents

1 Like

Re: Free Method That Works For Social Media Managers by hoygift(m): 7:12am On Mar 20, 2020
Don't allow any method to pass you by, surely you don't know what will work for you, please give it a try and get back to me, so that I can be able to provide more better methods for you people thanks.
Re: Free Method That Works For Social Media Managers by hoygift(m): 8:57pm On Mar 21, 2020
Hello help yourself

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Business Partner / Is Lpvforum Legit / Re-usable Nose Masks For Sale In Large Quantity..... Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.