Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,696 members, 7,820,429 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:36 PM

Linda Osifo Opening Mouth And Sleeping - Alexx Ekubo Shares Video - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Osifo Opening Mouth And Sleeping - Alexx Ekubo Shares Video (97103 Views)

Linda Osifo Forced To Shovel Snow Heap In Canada / Fans Calls Actress, Linda Osifo Ashewo After She Shows Off Her Mansion / "Linda Osifo, Look Up To Adesua Etomi And Dress Well" - She Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Linda Osifo Opening Mouth And Sleeping - Alexx Ekubo Shares Video by MistadeRegal(m): 5:07pm On Mar 18, 2020
undecided
So?
Do we then have to boil fart or start laughing because of that?
Her sleeping posture was imbalanced, hence she raised her head backwards higher than it could stretch which forced her lower jaw to give in due to inability to stretch any further.

3 Likes

Re: Linda Osifo Opening Mouth And Sleeping - Alexx Ekubo Shares Video by smarttz(m): 5:07pm On Mar 18, 2020
You can't cheat nature.. If you like package from now till tommorw.. Nature is ready to fk you up.
Re: Linda Osifo Opening Mouth And Sleeping - Alexx Ekubo Shares Video by obagolord(m): 5:08pm On Mar 18, 2020
Ayi..... this is serious
Re: Linda Osifo Opening Mouth And Sleeping - Alexx Ekubo Shares Video by praiseneo(m): 5:08pm On Mar 18, 2020
Lol
Re: Linda Osifo Opening Mouth And Sleeping - Alexx Ekubo Shares Video by Hollysaint: 5:08pm On Mar 18, 2020
ayusco85:
Gay guy
Is he your boyfriend? Did you see him in the act?

4 Likes

Re: Linda Osifo Opening Mouth And Sleeping - Alexx Ekubo Shares Video by obo389(m): 5:09pm On Mar 18, 2020
And you expect me to believe this thing is sleeping
Keep fooling yourself
Re: Linda Osifo Opening Mouth And Sleeping - Alexx Ekubo Shares Video by iammo(m): 5:10pm On Mar 18, 2020
cool

Hustlers...

imagine shooting all night, sleeping in an hilux in the morning just to get the perfect movie and after all the hard work pays off and she wins an award one unfortunate bastard would now say it is because she is a "Yoruba woman" and a yorubas share awards out of tribalism and not hardwork

Re: Linda Osifo Opening Mouth And Sleeping - Alexx Ekubo Shares Video by Irore: 5:10pm On Mar 18, 2020
VanGun:
Alexx Ekubo Shares Video of LINDA OSIFO OPENING MOUTH AND SLEEPING

Shared with Caption ...

"See your woman Crush @lindaosifo, I can’t believe this, Melanin goddess wey dey snore. After they will start singing “I woke up like this” Smh .
I’m sure by now you all know if you snooze around me you loose � #SnoozeAroundAlexx #StayWoke LITERALLY!"

Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/B9wwtp6H7N1/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i3iMp1JUsKk
When did it become an offence or sin for an open mouth while sleeping. Created in God's own image my friend.

2 Likes

Re: Linda Osifo Opening Mouth And Sleeping - Alexx Ekubo Shares Video by Nobody: 5:11pm On Mar 18, 2020
we have seen the exposed nipples.
Re: Linda Osifo Opening Mouth And Sleeping - Alexx Ekubo Shares Video by Horlaz(m): 5:11pm On Mar 18, 2020
VanGun:

Shared with Caption ...

"See your woman Crush @lindaosifo, I can’t believe this, Melanin goddess wey dey snore. After they will start singing “I woke up like this” Smh .
I’m sure by now you all know if you snooze around me you loose � #SnoozeAroundAlexx #StayWoke LITERALLY!"

why she no go sleep open mouth � out no be you give her sleeping pill �, that's aftermath of hammering now..
Re: Linda Osifo Opening Mouth And Sleeping - Alexx Ekubo Shares Video by Nobody: 5:11pm On Mar 18, 2020
The two of them are mumus
Re: Linda Osifo Opening Mouth And Sleeping - Alexx Ekubo Shares Video by SweetCunt97(f): 5:12pm On Mar 18, 2020
Like a secondary school boy. When will this Alex grow up sef

3 Likes

Re: Linda Osifo Opening Mouth And Sleeping - Alexx Ekubo Shares Video by AOB1: 5:12pm On Mar 18, 2020
This guy no get sense at all sad most you post everything you see online

3 Likes

Re: Linda Osifo Opening Mouth And Sleeping - Alexx Ekubo Shares Video by DropsMic(m): 5:13pm On Mar 18, 2020
Yawn

1 Like

Re: Linda Osifo Opening Mouth And Sleeping - Alexx Ekubo Shares Video by Nobody: 5:14pm On Mar 18, 2020
Barthley:
This guy don fvck the girl
Wetin dey there to PHUCK NAIJA GIRL...?
With better LIE, Comportment, SOFT DRINK and Meat pie, sharp Guy go knack any Naija girl.

1 Like

Re: Linda Osifo Opening Mouth And Sleeping - Alexx Ekubo Shares Video by seguno2: 5:15pm On Mar 18, 2020
wilcox:
And it’s on front page, for what actually?

Because we are unserious people.
Datsall.
Re: Linda Osifo Opening Mouth And Sleeping - Alexx Ekubo Shares Video by Nobody: 5:16pm On Mar 18, 2020
If I was alexx egaybor i would have bleeped this babe so hard

1 Like

Re: Linda Osifo Opening Mouth And Sleeping - Alexx Ekubo Shares Video by Ladiesdoctor(m): 5:18pm On Mar 18, 2020
This guy na real big fool.
Why you come dey record someone that is sleeping innocently.

This is big time nonsense.
You really goofed

3 Likes

Re: Linda Osifo Opening Mouth And Sleeping - Alexx Ekubo Shares Video by Nobody: 5:18pm On Mar 18, 2020
Anneka101:
This guy is so immature for posting this trash.

If it was the other way round, would u say she was immature? smiley

1 Like

Re: Linda Osifo Opening Mouth And Sleeping - Alexx Ekubo Shares Video by Monday60655(m): 5:22pm On Mar 18, 2020
That's the kind of sleep that comes after hot s*x. Alex has something to explain
Re: Linda Osifo Opening Mouth And Sleeping - Alexx Ekubo Shares Video by Blisplendor12(f): 5:24pm On Mar 18, 2020
All na acting
Re: Linda Osifo Opening Mouth And Sleeping - Alexx Ekubo Shares Video by BadBradley: 5:24pm On Mar 18, 2020
VanGun:

Shared with Caption ...

Two worthless, attention-hungry fools.
Re: Linda Osifo Opening Mouth And Sleeping - Alexx Ekubo Shares Video by Nobody: 5:25pm On Mar 18, 2020
iammo:
cool

Hustlers...

imagine shooting all night, sleeping in an hilux in the morning just to get the perfect movie and after all the hard work pays off and she wins an award one unfortunate bastard would now say it is because she is a "Yoruba woman" and a yorubas share awards out of tribalism and not hardwork

Linda osifo is an igbo woman.

1 Like

Re: Linda Osifo Opening Mouth And Sleeping - Alexx Ekubo Shares Video by iammo(m): 5:26pm On Mar 18, 2020
Stevecovey:

Linda osifo is an igbo woman.

i know, everyone knows.. just showing how silly Zubby Micheal sounds
Re: Linda Osifo Opening Mouth And Sleeping - Alexx Ekubo Shares Video by Fuckgovt: 5:28pm On Mar 18, 2020
That was too childish. I don't blame him, most Nigerians are childish.

1 Like

Re: Linda Osifo Opening Mouth And Sleeping - Alexx Ekubo Shares Video by franchasng: 5:28pm On Mar 18, 2020
This is how bad guys, I mean playboys tell their friends the new girl they just fvcked, Alex has finished this girl in the oza room, if you know, you know lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Linda Osifo Opening Mouth And Sleeping - Alexx Ekubo Shares Video by SoNature(m): 5:29pm On Mar 18, 2020
iammo:
cool

Hustlers

imagine shooting all night, sleeping in an hilux in the morning just to get the perfect movie and after all the hard work pays off and she wins an award one unfortunate bastard would now say it is because she is a "Yoruba woman" and a yorubas share awards out of tribalism and not hardwork .. yet the yeye producer Zuby Micheals lamenting would shoot part 1 part 2 part 3 of same movie within 5 days

Huncle, move on

Others already have

1 Like

Re: Linda Osifo Opening Mouth And Sleeping - Alexx Ekubo Shares Video by obailala(m): 5:29pm On Mar 18, 2020
This kain sleep shaa... the sleep be like coma. She wasnt snoring though.
Re: Linda Osifo Opening Mouth And Sleeping - Alexx Ekubo Shares Video by SoNature(m): 5:31pm On Mar 18, 2020
NgwalandAbia:
Foolish boy, must he post everything online. Do you see the reason I consider some Nigerians as half humans.

Why are you being too serious?

They probably laughed about the video and you are here killing yourself

Mr. Full human, get a life!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Linda Osifo Opening Mouth And Sleeping - Alexx Ekubo Shares Video by Totalconcept(m): 5:33pm On Mar 18, 2020
Barthley:
This guy don fvck the girl

How many timessss when? how the style be dog style elephant style cat style snake style even fish style or bedbugs style may be tortoises style let’s me know so that I can have it for future reference.... I will prefer video if it’s available.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Davido Visits MC Oluomo’s Hotel In Oshodi / Angela Okorie, Husband And Son Shine In New Photos / Tiwa Savage: I Might Go Naked In My Next Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.