Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,434 members, 7,819,572 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:20 PM

Davido Arrives Qatar With Customized Blanket Of Ifeanyi’s Face Printed On It. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Arrives Qatar With Customized Blanket Of Ifeanyi’s Face Printed On It. (96960 Views)

Police Confirms Death Of Ifeanyi Adeleke, grills Domestic Staff / Davido Arrives US In Style As Dababy Picks Him Up From Airport (pics/vid) / Davido Wears A Coat With His Son, Ifeanyi's Face On It, Spotted At Airport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido Arrives Qatar With Customized Blanket Of Ifeanyi’s Face Printed On It. by herkeem: 6:22pm On Dec 09, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sr1A6eewEPo

Nigerian superstar, David Adeleke, popularly known as Davido, is gearing up to perform at the closing ceremony of the 2022 FIFA World Cup in Qatar.

The bereaved singer, who lost his son on November 1 and took a break from public space, is set to return to stage for the first time in about two months with a landmark performance at the closing ceremony of the FIFA World Cup in Qatar.

The closing ceremony is set to take place on Sunday, December 18, 2022 and according to the reports, Davido will be performing the Qatar World Cup anthem ‘Hayya Hayya (Happy Together)’ alongside Trinidad singer, Cardona and Qatar singer, Aisha.

His fans recently held a heartwarming concert in his honour as they celebrated the icon in a show that has been described as the ultimate display of love.
This is the moment he landed.

https://leadership.ng/davido-gears-up-for-2022-world-cup-closing-performance/

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Davido Arrives Qatar With Customized Blanket Of Ifeanyi’s Face Printed On It. by Fox41: 6:28pm On Dec 09, 2022
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Davido Arrives Qatar With Customized Blanket Of Ifeanyi’s Face Printed On It. by herkeem: 7:13pm On Dec 09, 2022
ChinemeremFidel:
Buy Land and get a car free
Spamming

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Davido Arrives Qatar With Customized Blanket Of Ifeanyi’s Face Printed On It. by ChinemeremFidel: 7:22pm On Dec 09, 2022
herkeem:

Spamming
It's legit
Re: Davido Arrives Qatar With Customized Blanket Of Ifeanyi’s Face Printed On It. by herkeem: 7:27pm On Dec 09, 2022
ChinemeremFidel:

It's legit
Okay o
Re: Davido Arrives Qatar With Customized Blanket Of Ifeanyi’s Face Printed On It. by Oluneutral: 7:29pm On Dec 09, 2022
May God heal him and his wife. It's not easy losing one's child.
David, it is well!
Chioma, it is well.

274 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Davido Arrives Qatar With Customized Blanket Of Ifeanyi’s Face Printed On It. by Nobody: 7:36pm On Dec 09, 2022
I really sympathise with him and Choima, I hope they are holding well mentally.

155 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Davido Arrives Qatar With Customized Blanket Of Ifeanyi’s Face Printed On It. by herkeem: 7:40pm On Dec 09, 2022
Rokiatu45:
I really sympathise with him and Choima, I hope they are holding well mentally.
It's not easy

67 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Davido Arrives Qatar With Customized Blanket Of Ifeanyi’s Face Printed On It. by Zonefree(m): 7:45pm On Dec 09, 2022
ChinemeremFidel:

It's legit
What model of car? Rolls Royce phantom

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido Arrives Qatar With Customized Blanket Of Ifeanyi’s Face Printed On It. by ChinemeremFidel: 7:46pm On Dec 09, 2022
Zonefree:

What model of car? Rolls Royce phantom
Geely or GAC

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido Arrives Qatar With Customized Blanket Of Ifeanyi’s Face Printed On It. by 9jaBloke: 8:14pm On Dec 09, 2022
smiley
Re: Davido Arrives Qatar With Customized Blanket Of Ifeanyi’s Face Printed On It. by Iliveforever(m): 8:20pm On Dec 09, 2022
Haters go talk say na ritual.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Arrives Qatar With Customized Blanket Of Ifeanyi’s Face Printed On It. by NgwaManeatyou2(m): 8:31pm On Dec 09, 2022
Take heart man
I felt as pain as you can imagined, I know why...rest on lovely ifeanyi.

38 Likes

Re: Davido Arrives Qatar With Customized Blanket Of Ifeanyi’s Face Printed On It. by iHateFraudsters: 9:16pm On Dec 09, 2022
Iliveforever:
Haters go talk say na ritual.

And so?

Person no fit do ritual in peace again?

31 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Davido Arrives Qatar With Customized Blanket Of Ifeanyi’s Face Printed On It. by wisdomkid: 9:28pm On Dec 09, 2022
Mehn, the pains is still visible
Re: Davido Arrives Qatar With Customized Blanket Of Ifeanyi’s Face Printed On It. by wisdomkid: 9:29pm On Dec 09, 2022
iHateFraudsters:

And so?
Person no fit do ritual in peace again?

Your name says you hate fraudsters, but support ritualists?

Please I was, have been, and currently #TEAMOBO

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Davido Arrives Qatar With Customized Blanket Of Ifeanyi’s Face Printed On It. by ShoeWorld2(m): 9:48pm On Dec 09, 2022
May the Soul of Ifeanyi Adeleke and the soul of all the faithful departed rest in peace.

I sell beautiful sneakers at affordable prices

8 Likes

Re: Davido Arrives Qatar With Customized Blanket Of Ifeanyi’s Face Printed On It. by Reporting34(f): 9:48pm On Dec 09, 2022
Ok
Re: Davido Arrives Qatar With Customized Blanket Of Ifeanyi’s Face Printed On It. by PreacherMan007: 9:48pm On Dec 09, 2022
Let the little boy rest well. He can't come back again. Let him rest in peace abeg. All these paparazzi can't bring him back to life. Just let go.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Arrives Qatar With Customized Blanket Of Ifeanyi’s Face Printed On It. by Mikelarteta(m): 9:49pm On Dec 09, 2022
I really feel for Davido, what a great loss to his family. May his soul rest in peace.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Arrives Qatar With Customized Blanket Of Ifeanyi’s Face Printed On It. by blpast: 9:49pm On Dec 09, 2022
This is interesting
Re: Davido Arrives Qatar With Customized Blanket Of Ifeanyi’s Face Printed On It. by Dialpad: 9:49pm On Dec 09, 2022
May the kid's soul rest in peace

2 Likes

Re: Davido Arrives Qatar With Customized Blanket Of Ifeanyi’s Face Printed On It. by TheNiceGuy(m): 9:50pm On Dec 09, 2022
J
Re: Davido Arrives Qatar With Customized Blanket Of Ifeanyi’s Face Printed On It. by Wickedfacts: 9:50pm On Dec 09, 2022
Life goes on
Re: Davido Arrives Qatar With Customized Blanket Of Ifeanyi’s Face Printed On It. by nifemi25(m): 9:51pm On Dec 09, 2022
Honestly its not easy losing someone closer to you. May God gives him the grace to bear the lost

2 Likes

Re: Davido Arrives Qatar With Customized Blanket Of Ifeanyi’s Face Printed On It. by Codej543: 9:51pm On Dec 09, 2022
Ok
Re: Davido Arrives Qatar With Customized Blanket Of Ifeanyi’s Face Printed On It. by Lorechino(m): 9:52pm On Dec 09, 2022
Life's Good

God remember those u never bless with reach ooooh

Thanks for the blessings of life and good health.

Next keg year will be gbaki via Blessmentua Blessmentua of Godamus

It will happen on ur b4

I have landed.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Chadwick Boseman's Dramatic Weight Loss: Fans Worried / Dangote Settles Olamide & Donjazzy Beef, As Olamide Prostrates Before Don- Laila / Lanre Gentry Shows Mercy Aigbe's Bedroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.