Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,048 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:30 AM

Can Naira Notes Cause The Spread Of Corona Virus? Here's Why I Use Eyowo - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Can Naira Notes Cause The Spread Of Corona Virus? Here's Why I Use Eyowo (357 Views)

How People Are Containing The Spread Of Coronavirus Around The World (Photos) / Nigeria’s Hot Temperature May Suppress Spread Of Coronavirus — Virologist / Corona Virus: Is It Safe To Order Stuff From AliExpress? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Naira Notes Cause The Spread Of Corona Virus? Here's Why I Use Eyowo by caesarjayjay: 2:17pm On Mar 18, 2020
This COVID-19 thing all started as a joke but it has now become a global pandemic.

Nigeria has confirmed at least 8 cases at this time and a travel ban has been placed on some countries.

I'm not sure that is enough to help curb the spread of the Corona Virus. People are still going to work squeezed in Danfo buses in Lagos. When they pay and collect change from conductors, they put the money back in their pockets, purses or bags.

Some even use the same hand they used to handle Naira notes to eat (without washing). Others poke their noses with their dirty fingers or scratch their eyes and ears with those.

We live in dangerous times and here are a few precautions I advise we all adopt:

- I wash my hands regularly.

- I avoid crowded places and I stay a reasonable distance away from anyone coughing, sneezing or showing Corona symptoms.

- I have stopped handling a lot of cash. I now make most of my payments with Eyowo (bank transfers, phone-to-phone transfers, airtime purchase).

While many of you are still waiting for Buhari to make an announcement or speech, I have taken my own destiny into my hands; I'm sure you can too.

How have you been making payments since the Corona outbreak?

Re: Can Naira Notes Cause The Spread Of Corona Virus? Here's Why I Use Eyowo by Nobody: 2:30pm On Mar 18, 2020
UnaToto
Re: Can Naira Notes Cause The Spread Of Corona Virus? Here's Why I Use Eyowo by Debbzdbee: 12:28am On Mar 27, 2020
caesarjayjay:
This COVID-19 thing all started as a joke but it has now become a global pandemic.

Nigeria has confirmed at least 8 cases at this time and a travel ban has been placed on some countries.

I'm not sure that is enough to help curb the spread of the Corona Virus. People are still going to work squeezed in Danfo buses in Lagos. When they pay and collect change from conductors, they put the money back in their pockets, purses or bags.

Some even use the same hand they used to handle Naira notes to eat (without washing). Others poke their noses with their dirty fingers or scratch their eyes and ears with those.

We live in dangerous times and here are a few precautions I advise we all adopt:

I totally agree. I have cancelled cash oo. Eyowo is great tbh, it's fast and I can send to phone numbers for free...I have onboard all my vendors and they love it too

- I wash my hands regularly.

- I avoid crowded places and I stay a reasonable distance away from anyone coughing, sneezing or showing Corona symptoms.

- I have stopped handling a lot of cash. I now make most of my payments with Eyowo (bank transfers, phone-to-phone transfers, airtime purchase).

While many of you are still waiting for Buhari to make an announcement or speech, I have taken my own destiny into my hands; I'm sure you can too.

How have you been making payments since the Corona outbreak?

Re: Can Naira Notes Cause The Spread Of Corona Virus? Here's Why I Use Eyowo by Collins437: 12:34am On Mar 27, 2020
Non contact thermometer to detect people at risk of covid-19 a must need for every gathering so as to know who to isolate.. Kindly note that isolation doesn't not mean u are infected its just a precaution steps until the arrival of the doctors its also a house hold item. hoteliers are not left out... Kindly DM me 4 prices or call 09068392923

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Tests Negative For COVID-19, Kyari Is Positive / Coronavirus: US Man Dies After Taking Drug Prescribed by Trump / Covid 19. Seyi Makinde Test Come Out Positive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.