Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,013 members, 7,817,986 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:52 AM

More Chinese Converts To Christianity After Coronavirus Outbreak. Gets Bibles - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / More Chinese Converts To Christianity After Coronavirus Outbreak. Gets Bibles (533 Views)

Nigerian Imam Converts To Christianity After Hearing the Voice of Jesus / Masquerade Converts To Christianity And Becomes An Evangelist In 6 Months(photo) / China Shuts Down Christian Churches, Destroys Crosses, Burn Bibles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

More Chinese Converts To Christianity After Coronavirus Outbreak. Gets Bibles by diasporaman(m): 2:31pm On Mar 18, 2020
More Chinese converts to Christianity after Coronavirus outbreak. Scrambles for bibles

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2fytqtG2W_s
Re: More Chinese Converts To Christianity After Coronavirus Outbreak. Gets Bibles by cRobo: 2:37pm On Mar 18, 2020
I won't say a word
Re: More Chinese Converts To Christianity After Coronavirus Outbreak. Gets Bibles by KaideeGee(m): 2:45pm On Mar 18, 2020
Okay oh... Did i not say it. Dis corona of a thing might be frm GOD afterall
Re: More Chinese Converts To Christianity After Coronavirus Outbreak. Gets Bibles by Buliwyf: 3:22pm On Mar 18, 2020
Stupid and fake video. Less than 30 people probably in Hong Kong or Taiwan get some books and somehow it is news?

And why does the video look old? Lol

1 Like

Re: More Chinese Converts To Christianity After Coronavirus Outbreak. Gets Bibles by Emusan(m): 4:34pm On Mar 18, 2020
Buliwyf:
Stupid and fake video. Less than 30 people probably in Hong Kong or Taiwan get some books and somehow it is news?

And why does the video look old? Lol

Why are you so pained?
Re: More Chinese Converts To Christianity After Coronavirus Outbreak. Gets Bibles by kingxsamz(m): 4:49pm On Mar 18, 2020
Yes because bibles prevents virus outbreaks...
Re: More Chinese Converts To Christianity After Coronavirus Outbreak. Gets Bibles by kingxsamz(m): 4:52pm On Mar 18, 2020
diasporaman:
More Chinese converts to Christianity after Coronavirus outbreak. Scrambles for bibles

Can you see how your foolishness has been exposed? undecided
I don't really know what you people intend to achieve or gain in sharing fake news.

I had to screenshot the video, then I did an image reverse on the screenshot and got 9 results.
I saw that the results dates back to 2017.
I clicked one of the results and saw the video, then I searched the name of the video on YouTube, lo and behold, the video on youtube was uploaded six years ago...

I really don't know what's wrong with these people.
See that one up there arguing blindly. undecided

Re: More Chinese Converts To Christianity After Coronavirus Outbreak. Gets Bibles by Buliwyf: 9:48pm On Mar 18, 2020
kingxsamz:

Can you see how your foolishness has been exposed? undecided
I don't really know what you people intend to achieve or gain in sharing fake news.

I had to screenshot the video, then I did an image reverse on the screenshot and got 9 results.
I saw that the results dates back to 2017.
I clicked one of the results and saw the video, then I searched the name of the video on YouTube, lo and behold, the video on youtube was uploaded six years ago...

I really don't know what's wrong with these people.
See that one up there arguing blindly. undecided

By now you should know Christianity was built on lies and only lies sustain it.

1 Like

Re: More Chinese Converts To Christianity After Coronavirus Outbreak. Gets Bibles by LordReed(m): 6:19am On Mar 19, 2020
Buliwyf:

By now you should know Christianity was built on lies and only lies sustain it.

It's becoming more and more apparent. I am so glad I threw away my shackles.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Coronavirus: 'we're Living In The End Time' - Prophet TB Joshua / Why Is Deeper Life Bible Church Breaking Social Distancing Law / Pastor Chris Is A Disappointment – Daddy Freeze Slams Christ Embassy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.