Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,009 members, 7,863,668 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 10:56 PM

Want To Produce More Each Day? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Want To Produce More Each Day? (491 Views)

Stop Hating Other Nigerians If You Want To Produce President –Okorocha To Ndigbo / Ondo State Alone Produce More Resources Than All The South East States Combined / It's A Disgrace That Countries Like Indonesia Produce More Palm Oil Than Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Want To Produce More Each Day? by Papilo87(m): 6:39pm On Dec 24, 2010
Being productive isn't many things. It isn't working on your job all day long. It isn't taking home work and shutting yourself away in the study. These actions instead put our life relationships in jeopardy. Productivity is getting the most things done in lesser time which will probably leave you time to enjoy the lighter side of life and build relationships.

Amongst all the talk I've heard and read about productivity it boils down to one single thing which makes sense to me (maybe not to you but felt all the same to share it). I summarise it thus; Make a daily plan, Start right away from the first activity, Stop when you are supposed to.

We mustn't all do everything in a day but if we can in the night before or early hours of each day have a semi-accurate plan of the duties facing us for the day and get about working through the plan one after the other we would at least end the day more fulfilled for having achieved more.

I am always (unapologetic) a keep-it-smart and simple type. Why cluster your time and in the name of trying to be more productive take hours going through so-called productivity tips ( I even once saw a list of fifty ways to be more productive). If we spent our time learning those fifty productivity tips we'll definitely end up having no productivity to boast of.

(1) (Reply)

Jonathan Political Marketers Import Arms In Ogun State / Acn Raises Alarm Over Plan To Impeach Gov Aregbesola / Customer Data Update In Our Banks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.