Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,511 members, 7,812,580 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:38 PM

Photo Evidence Of Oreri (ora-eri)People Of Anambra State Being Igala By Ancestry - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Photo Evidence Of Oreri (ora-eri)People Of Anambra State Being Igala By Ancestry (5912 Views)

Eze Eri & His Chiefs Wearing Jewish Apparel (Photos) / 40 American Students Take Igbo Names After Tracing Ancestry To Igboland / Mathew Opaluwa Appointed Attah Of Igala By Kogi State Government (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Evidence Of Oreri (ora-eri)People Of Anambra State Being Igala By Ancestry by Nobody: 3:50pm On Apr 03, 2020
Revolva:

Mr man igala people are in nzam anambra Ette enugu illushi Edo and ebu delta ok for you to say igala ends in kogi is a funny statement these people speak igala as first language and Igbo later in the case of anambra delta enugu igalas they may not be many but if you do your findings properly you will see the fact.

Igboand is Igbo land we know that ..there is also a phase in life which is called origin and isettlement of people .

bross oil de ur head.......

2 Likes

Re: Photo Evidence Of Oreri (ora-eri)People Of Anambra State Being Igala By Ancestry by Nobody: 7:02pm On Apr 03, 2020
Emmydann:
bross oil de ur head.......
Don't cross to Anambra state with such stupid claims
Re: Photo Evidence Of Oreri (ora-eri)People Of Anambra State Being Igala By Ancestry by Nobody: 12:31am On Apr 04, 2020
MelesZenawi:

Don't cross to Anambra state with such stupid claims
I'm from anambra state and also a proud igala, do u hv issue wt that?

2 Likes

Re: Photo Evidence Of Oreri (ora-eri)People Of Anambra State Being Igala By Ancestry by Nobody: 2:00am On Apr 04, 2020
Emmydann:

Lolzzzzzzzzzz

Mr you are from Kogi state. Tell that lie to newbies on nairaland...

Anu that's how you guys go about and be lying online

Ozu..land grabbers.

1 Like

Re: Photo Evidence Of Oreri (ora-eri)People Of Anambra State Being Igala By Ancestry by Nobody: 8:57am On Apr 04, 2020
MelesZenawi:

Lolzzzzzzzzzz

Mr you are from Kogi state. Tell that lie to newbies on nairaland...

Anu that's how you guys go about and be lying online

Ozu..land grabbers.
u are in pain.

3 Likes

Re: Photo Evidence Of Oreri (ora-eri)People Of Anambra State Being Igala By Ancestry by Nobody: 8:59am On Apr 04, 2020
Emmydann:
u are in pain.
Let me be in pain
Just stay in your lane. We don't have any Igala here...case closed.

1 Like

Re: Photo Evidence Of Oreri (ora-eri)People Of Anambra State Being Igala By Ancestry by RedboneSmith(m): 3:01pm On Apr 04, 2020
agadez007:

from "You are my brother" to "I am your father"

grin grin grin grin grin grin

This is funny.

1 Like

Re: Photo Evidence Of Oreri (ora-eri)People Of Anambra State Being Igala By Ancestry by RedboneSmith(m): 3:02pm On Apr 04, 2020
Emmydann:

What's your community's name?
Re: Photo Evidence Of Oreri (ora-eri)People Of Anambra State Being Igala By Ancestry by Nobody: 8:11am On Apr 07, 2020
Revolva:

Mr man igala people are in nzam anambra Ette enugu illushi Edo and ebu delta ok for you to say igala ends in kogi is a funny statement these people speak igala as first language and Igbo later in the case of anambra delta enugu igalas they may not be many but if you do your findings properly you will see the fact.

Igboand is Igbo land we know that ..there is also a phase in life which is called origin and settlement of people .

We don't have that here....stay in your north please.
Re: Photo Evidence Of Oreri (ora-eri)People Of Anambra State Being Igala By Ancestry by Revolva(m): 9:58pm On Apr 08, 2020
Osagyefo98:

We don't have that here....stay in your north please.

Hahaha see them so what is special in other part of nigeria am born and raised in Lagos all my life here and I claim to be a lagisioan also what is business claiming a region am not used to am only concern about my tribe and origin and history
F..ucx all you brainless bonehead bigot here tribal idiots like you all shameless thing who see notin beyond their nose
Make una chop una failed Nigeria failed biafra everytin is failed and people like you are one of Dem causing this

We are here for national unity and understanding but when one baffoon keep pushing his fellow Nigerian to a corner and stigmatizing him den we know this nation is finished

2 Likes

Re: Photo Evidence Of Oreri (ora-eri)People Of Anambra State Being Igala By Ancestry by Nobody: 10:27pm On Apr 08, 2020
Revolva:

Hahaha see them so what is special in other part of nigeria am born and raised in Lagos all my life here and I claim to be a lagisioan also what is business claiming a region am not used to am only concern about my tribe and origin and history
F..ucx all you brainless bonehead bigot here tribal idiots like you all shameless thing who see notin beyond their nose
Make una chop una failed Nigeria failed biafra everytin is failed and people like you are one of Dem causing this

We are here for national unity and understanding but when one baffoon keep pushing his fellow Nigerian to a corner and stigmatizing him den we know this nation is finished

Let it finish....let it finish. We are not arewa...get that into your head.

Kogi is in northern Nigeria...we are in East...Can you see the difference now..

Stop looking for who una go draw back..this man.

Igala history is with Yorubas and not Igbos.

Stop spreading lies on media space.

1 Like

Re: Photo Evidence Of Oreri (ora-eri)People Of Anambra State Being Igala By Ancestry by Revolva(m): 9:31pm On Apr 09, 2020
MelesZenawi:

Let it finish....let it finish. We are not arewa...get that into your head.

Kogi is in northern Nigeria...we are in East...Can you see the difference now..

Stop looking for who una go draw back..this man.

Igala history is with Yorubas and not Igbos.

Stop spreading lies on media space.

See this one Mr region igala history cuts I bro Yoruba ibo and wukari in taraba all mixed ok you know noting about igala history

Learn you won't learn only to be bigortic about this ur failed Biafra who can't even produce a president of Nigeria despite their might n power

Don't make me dis you oo I like every tribe am not a tribalist like you if I handle you here you think am your class

1 Like

Re: Photo Evidence Of Oreri (ora-eri)People Of Anambra State Being Igala By Ancestry by Nobody: 9:39pm On Apr 09, 2020
Revolva:

See this one Mr region igala history cuts I bro Yoruba ibo and wukari in taraba all mixed ok you know noting about igala history

Learn you won't learn only to be bigortic about this ur failed Biafra who can't even produce a president of Nigeria despite their might n power

Don't make me dis you oo I like every tribe am not a tribalist like you if I handle you here you think am your class

You can Insult Igbos for all I care whether they produce president or not but don't bring us into any of arewa history...

We are not arewa.....

That's how u go about trying to re-write history.
Re: Photo Evidence Of Oreri (ora-eri)People Of Anambra State Being Igala By Ancestry by Revolva(m): 1:45am On Apr 11, 2020
MelesZenawi:

You can Insult Igbos for all I care whether they produce president or not but don't bring us into any of arewa history...

We are not arewa.....

That's how u go about trying to re-write history.

so you think igalas are arewa origin abi or wat mumu like you if not for zoning and politics you dont even know where and how everybody lived before politics came in

mr man go and sleep nobody is taking your small piece of land LOL...how big is the whole igbo land compared to the whole Kogi state first of all...

so pls nobody is taking your dam land use your senses and act like a matured man not a kid

1 Like

Re: Photo Evidence Of Oreri (ora-eri)People Of Anambra State Being Igala By Ancestry by Nobody: 9:28am On Apr 11, 2020
Revolva:

so you think igalas are arewa origin abi or wat mumu like you if not for zoning and politics you dont even know where and how everybody lived before politics came in

mr man go and sleep nobody is taking your small piece of land LOL...how big is the whole igbo land compared to the whole Kogi state first of all...

so pls nobody is taking your dam land use your senses and act like a matured man not a kid

Stay in your Kogi state with your yahya Bello and leave Igboland for us.

That's not too much to ask. Stay on your own and mind your business.
Re: Photo Evidence Of Oreri (ora-eri)People Of Anambra State Being Igala By Ancestry by IDENNAA(m): 7:58pm On Apr 13, 2020
Revolva:

Whatever, but , stay in your Kogi. We have Igbonized Igala , however, but they see themselves as Anambra people.
Re: Photo Evidence Of Oreri (ora-eri)People Of Anambra State Being Igala By Ancestry by pazienza(m): 6:21pm On Apr 14, 2020
IDENNAA:

Whatever, but , stay in your Kogi. We have Igbonized Igala , however, but they see themselves as Anambra people.

There are also Igalanized Igbos in Ibaji, Igalamela and Olamaboro parts of Kogi.

Make all man dey their dey.
I agree with you.

3 Likes

Re: Photo Evidence Of Oreri (ora-eri)People Of Anambra State Being Igala By Ancestry by Revolva(m): 12:03pm On Apr 23, 2020
pazienza:

There are also Igalanized Igbos in Ibaji, Igalamela and Olamaboro parts of Kogi.

Make all man dey their dey.
I agree with you.

Yeah I believe so but they tend to be igala more that the igalas in anambra n enugu who are marginalized witin the Igbo nation and who are not even igbonized yes because they are not Igbo

If you say there were igbos in ibaji olamaboro igalamela odolu areas well those people are hard to notify in today igala even if you notice them they don't link with Igbos anymore they are fully igalas by mixing long ago and mind you not all ibaji are of Igbo stock not igalamela nor olamaboro ok just few of Dem

Again Igbo influence on dose southern igala is another factor that makes it looks like all southern. Igala are of Igbo heritage never

1 Like

Re: Photo Evidence Of Oreri (ora-eri)People Of Anambra State Being Igala By Ancestry by Nobody: 12:37pm On Apr 23, 2020
Revolva:

Yeah I believe so but they tend to be igala more that the igalas in anambra n enugu who are marginalized witin the Igbo nation and who are not even igbonized yes because they are not Igbo

If you say there were igbos in ibaji olamaboro igalamela odolu areas well those people are hard to notify in today igala even if you notice them they don't link with Igbos anymore they are fully igalas by mixing long ago and mind you not all ibaji are of Igbo stock not igalamela nor olamaboro ok just few of Dem

Again Igbo influence on dose southern igala is another factor that makes it looks like all southern. Igala are of Igbo heritage never

Igbo are of Igala heritage...NEVER... False tale and lies..

Mr Man dey your dey in Kogi state... Arewa dem.
Re: Photo Evidence Of Oreri (ora-eri)People Of Anambra State Being Igala By Ancestry by Revolva(m): 1:27pm On Apr 23, 2020
Osagyefo98:

Igbo are of Igala heritage...NEVER... False tale and lies..

Mr Man dey your dey in Kogi state... Arewa dem.

Arewa is not a tribe ok and again let that know to your bigot brain

It's just like you saying south south or Niger delta

It's never a tribe ok

Again arewa does not makes up the middlebelt if you don't know that get that to your skull

Every tribe in the middlebelt have its own origin far from the hausas ok it's because of your guys are always blind with religion Influence

When have you seen someone from the Jos tribes in plateau boast of being Arewa not to talk of some one far from the core north in kogi or benue ..

Keep decieving your self with bigotism

Am here for tribe history not political talks

The whole Igbos may not originate from igala but history shows it that Igala and igbos share similar ancestry so why is that making you sad especially northen igbos .
You don't even know anything about your own tribe only to scream ndigbo ndigbo every moment and can't even do anything to take over the hausas to rule the nation as mighty as your tribe is till today

Proove your might oga

1 Like

Re: Photo Evidence Of Oreri (ora-eri)People Of Anambra State Being Igala By Ancestry by Nobody: 1:32pm On Apr 23, 2020
Revolva:

Arewa is not a tribe ok and again let that know to your bigot brain

It's just like you saying south south or Niger delta

It's never a tribe ok

Again arewa does not makes up the middlebelt if you don't know that get that to your skull

Every tribe in the middlebelt have its own origin far from the hausas ok it's because of your guys are always blind with religion Influence

When have you seen someone from the Jos tribes in plateau boast of being Arewa not to talk of some one far from the core north in kogi or benue ..

Keep decieving your self with bigotism

Am here for tribe history not political talks

The whole Igbos may not originate from igala but history shows it that Igala and igbos share similar ancestry so why is that making you sad especially northen igbos .
You don't even know anything about your own tribe only to scream ndigbo ndigbo every moment and can't even do anything to take over the hausas to rule the nation as mighty as your tribe is till today

Proove your might oga

Oga stay and mind your Kogi state which is northern part of Nigeria.
Re: Photo Evidence Of Oreri (ora-eri)People Of Anambra State Being Igala By Ancestry by pazienza(m): 2:14pm On Apr 23, 2020
Revolva:

The Igala in Anambra and Enugu are slowly being Igbonized.
They are only being recognized as anything other than Igbo because Igbos are naturally tolerant and liberal.
The Igbos in Ibaji, Igalamela, Olamaboro still have traces of their Igbo heritage, some are even bilingual in Igbo and Igala, but Igala from Idah will never recognized their Igbo identity or heritage.
We have Igbos co existing with Idomas/Igede in Benue, but the Idomas/Igede will not acknowledge their existence.

These minorities are not very tolerant, they don't acknowledge Igbo people indigenous in their midst or Igbo influences in their land, but they expect Ndiigbo to acknowledge theirs in Igboland.
Well news flash. Times have changed. Ndiigbo will relate with you guys exactly how you relate with us.
If you don't acknowledge Igbo presence in your midst, then we will stop acknowledging yours in ours.

4 Likes

Re: Photo Evidence Of Oreri (ora-eri)People Of Anambra State Being Igala By Ancestry by RedboneSmith(m): 2:33pm On Apr 23, 2020
Revolva:

You people should please just shut up with this story of marginalization of Igala indigenes in the southeast.

As for their not being Igbonised, if I show you the names of the traditional rulers of the supposed Igala communites in Anambra and Enugu, you will scarcely recognise any of them as non-Igbo. Those people can easily pass as Igbo if they want. It is just their self-consciousness of their Igala roots that keeps them Igala. They speak Igbo and Igala with equal facility.

3 Likes

Re: Photo Evidence Of Oreri (ora-eri)People Of Anambra State Being Igala By Ancestry by gregyboy(m): 3:11pm On Apr 23, 2020
Ooni of ife holding a benin staff

1 Like

Re: Photo Evidence Of Oreri (ora-eri)People Of Anambra State Being Igala By Ancestry by Revolva(m): 8:27am On Apr 24, 2020
pazienza:

The Igala in Anambra and Enugu are slowly being Igbonized.
They are only being recognized as anything other than Igbo because Igbos are naturally tolerant and liberal.
The Igbos in Ibaji, Igalamela, Olamaboro still have traces of their Igbo heritage, some are even bilingual in Igbo and Igala, but Igala from Idah will never recognized their Igbo identity or heritage.
We have Igbos co existing with Idomas/Igede in Benue, but the Idomas/Igede will not acknowledge their existence.

These minorities are not very tolerant, they don't acknowledge Igbo people indigenous in their midst or Igbo influences in their land, but they expect Ndiigbo to acknowledge theirs in Igboland.
Well news flash. Times have changed. Ndiigbo will relate with you guys exactly how you relate with us.
If you don't acknowledge Igbo presence in your midst, then we will stop acknowledging yours in ours.

Good luck to them if they become igbonized but the fact remain that they are igala by origin no matter what the traces will be there
Blood is thicker than water

1 Like

Re: Photo Evidence Of Oreri (ora-eri)People Of Anambra State Being Igala By Ancestry by NairaHercules(m): 12:16pm On Oct 11, 2020
I thought that you where going to give us proper evidence sad tongue

(1) (2) (Reply)

Igbos Have The Best Culture And Tradition In Nigeria / Meet The New OBA Of Benin First Son (photo) / ~Translation:What Does 'Grace' Mean In Yoruba Igbo And Hausa~

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.