Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,124 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:32 AM

Coronavirus: Prostitute Wears Face Mask (video) - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Coronavirus: Prostitute Wears Face Mask (video) (86615 Views)

Man Wears Snake Instead Of Face Mask In A Commercial Bus In England / Woman Wears Bible As Face Mask (video) / Doctor Treating Italian Man With Coronavirus Doesn't Wear Face Mask, Explains (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus: Prostitute Wears Face Mask (video) by kingthreat(m): 4:52pm On Mar 18, 2020
Ashawo is the riskiest job for Coronavirus. Or shey body contact no go dey?
Re: Coronavirus: Prostitute Wears Face Mask (video) by Osyxcel(m): 4:52pm On Mar 18, 2020
Sheuns:
But una sweat go still mix na

You can only get the virus orally, or through your nose.
Re: Coronavirus: Prostitute Wears Face Mask (video) by philip0906(m): 4:53pm On Mar 18, 2020
eni4real:
Life is more important than Food!!
They should call on their president, organised a press conference and go on strike!!!

Until the virus is eliminated!!
Lemao! You think say na foreign hoes? HIV way dey more deadly self, olosho still dey hustle how much more this virus?

Hunger go kill people...They don't have a fallback

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Prostitute Wears Face Mask (video) by Nobody: 4:53pm On Mar 18, 2020
Aaahahahahaaaa...the hustle is real oo...
So...is she still going to cover her mouth with that mask during the show? Lol very senseless.
I think the police should start arresting these ladies cos this is another medium this thing is likely to spread fast.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Prostitute Wears Face Mask (video) by SweetCunt97(f): 4:55pm On Mar 18, 2020
eni4real:
You want them to die just because of your imaginary endagered species??

They should organise themselves and go on strike.. Let's see if the Government will not find solutions to Corona virus undecided
Not feasible. Even with d outbreak of ebola then, hustle still continued
Re: Coronavirus: Prostitute Wears Face Mask (video) by Honest2(m): 4:55pm On Mar 18, 2020
How do you know that she is sex-worker maybe the poor lady was waiting for her boyfriend or something.

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Prostitute Wears Face Mask (video) by simplesearch: 4:56pm On Mar 18, 2020
Hardening of the heart through the deceitfulness of sin instead of repenting.

Heb 2:3
How shall we escape if we ignore so great a salvation? This salvation, which was first announced by the Lord, was confirmed to us by those who heard him.

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Prostitute Wears Face Mask (video) by Nobody: 4:58pm On Mar 18, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Not feasible. Even with d outbreak of ebola then, hustle still continued
Coronavirus is worse than Ebola.. They will die if they continue working!!

They should stay with their husbands and Children at a time like this undecided

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Prostitute Wears Face Mask (video) by SweetCunt97(f): 4:59pm On Mar 18, 2020
eni4real:
Coronavirus is worse than Ebola.. They will die if they continue working!!

They should stay with their husbands and Children at a time like this undecided
Husband's ke!? Have u seen any married woman stand on the road before? Kai

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Prostitute Wears Face Mask (video) by Nobody: 5:00pm On Mar 18, 2020
philip0906:

Lemao! You think say na foreign hoes? HIV way dey more deadly self, olosho still dey hustle how much more this virus?

Hunger go kill people...They don't have a fallback
Corona Virus kills faster than HIV.. They will die if they continue working...

They should be with their husbands and Children at a time like this..

Not a time to work They can't avoid close contact with thier 'clients' undecided
Re: Coronavirus: Prostitute Wears Face Mask (video) by Nobody: 5:02pm On Mar 18, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Husband's ke!? Have u seen any married woman stand on the road before? Kai
They are married . Some are single mothers tho with Boyfriends...

They should stop endagering the life of their loved ones.. shocked This is not a time to work, they should be with their husbands/boyfriends undecided and their Children at a time like this cool

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Prostitute Wears Face Mask (video) by egoldman(m): 5:02pm On Mar 18, 2020
GOFRONT:
Na wao.....Hustle is really real....

Wetin Abacha loot no go see for Switzerland??

We must survive amidst Corona virus....

On another note...Where is MANNABBQGRILLER and Darling daddy Buhari??

BMC has stopped paying him, he was not meeting up with "Our Darling Daddy" targets.
Re: Coronavirus: Prostitute Wears Face Mask (video) by Nobody: 5:03pm On Mar 18, 2020
Honest2:
How do you know that she is sex-worker maybe the poor lady was waiting for her boyfriend or something.
What a joke! grin
Re: Coronavirus: Prostitute Wears Face Mask (video) by WildChild00(m): 5:04pm On Mar 18, 2020
Naijaolosho shocked
Re: Coronavirus: Prostitute Wears Face Mask (video) by proclinician: 5:06pm On Mar 18, 2020
Hellooo i do not understand. wetin concern a god forsaken olosho with face mask?

I always tell people. Do the work of he that sent you while it is inthe day because night shall come when no man can work. Eeh u see if u are a prostitute come out in the open and do your work stop hiding under the cover of dating and boyfriend. Now see this olosho did not do her work and now night has come. The one that did video chat got credited 7# just imagine and this one is moving around with facemask. Shame shame shame.
Re: Coronavirus: Prostitute Wears Face Mask (video) by ikorodureporta: 5:06pm On Mar 18, 2020
she for kuku go virtual .... e-banging
Re: Coronavirus: Prostitute Wears Face Mask (video) by johneddy: 5:07pm On Mar 18, 2020
Hmmm this is tight

My name is John from shoptomydoor
one of the subsidiaries of *American Airsea Cargo Limited*.

I can handle your import and export needs from USA and UK to Nigeria.

Are you in need of

*Air shipping*
*Ocean shipping*
*Procurement*
*Customs clearing
*car shipping

We also have fill & shipping and group shipping.

Our air shipping is within 5 days to Nigeria and ocean shipping is between 4 to 6 weeks.

We handle documentations and door to door delivery.

Check my signature for details
Re: Coronavirus: Prostitute Wears Face Mask (video) by femmoy(m): 5:08pm On Mar 18, 2020
haleymoon:
I also hope she will put on a mask underneath her hole when dealing with her clients... grin

are you naive? condom does that already.
Re: Coronavirus: Prostitute Wears Face Mask (video) by Lordjb: 5:10pm On Mar 18, 2020
Only in Ghana grin
Re: Coronavirus: Prostitute Wears Face Mask (video) by sheDD(m): 5:18pm On Mar 18, 2020
true2god:
Safety at work is very important.
when the real "work" never start??
Re: Coronavirus: Prostitute Wears Face Mask (video) by MondayOsunbor(m): 5:18pm On Mar 18, 2020
idonhammer:
Mumu ashawo

is she a man or woman??
Re: Coronavirus: Prostitute Wears Face Mask (video) by Ugonna62: 5:21pm On Mar 18, 2020
And I am very sure your client will hop into his car and put on his safety belt after sleeping with you without condom
Re: Coronavirus: Prostitute Wears Face Mask (video) by stasius: 5:21pm On Mar 18, 2020
Hotels are not even safe now.

Imagine that all these travelers make use of hotel facilities before continuing their journey.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Prostitute Wears Face Mask (video) by shogsman(m): 5:23pm On Mar 18, 2020
oluwaSavage:
As the thing be now, nobody wan die rara
Prevent yourself, even at work.
and work is work � lol
Tell me what she is presenting now,will she kiss her client,touch him scratch him with mask on,or will she put mask inside her vijay when client want to work too
Re: Coronavirus: Prostitute Wears Face Mask (video) by NaijaOlosho(f): 5:38pm On Mar 18, 2020
WildChild00:
Naijaolosho shocked
i dnt need it
Re: Coronavirus: Prostitute Wears Face Mask (video) by jiddama(f): 5:39pm On Mar 18, 2020
cRobo:
Na wow oooh

Its not easy

I just pity her, she might not have a choice perhaps you have no idea what's she is going through to make ends meet, if she had a choice she will certainly be off the street, she isn't even half naked like regular olosho

God send her a helper

Well

I won't say a word

I like your thought process smiley... Humanity first before keyboard savagery....

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Prostitute Wears Face Mask (video) by ssegs5(m): 5:44pm On Mar 18, 2020
Safety first grin......d hustle is real cool
Re: Coronavirus: Prostitute Wears Face Mask (video) by Obioma88: 5:45pm On Mar 18, 2020
Work nor dae but Ashawo nor dae go on strike
Re: Coronavirus: Prostitute Wears Face Mask (video) by Exponental(m): 5:47pm On Mar 18, 2020
idonhammer:
Mumu ashawo
What makes her a mumu? What if she has terms and conditions that will avoid transmission. Hand gloves, condoms, raincoats and no pre-intimacy. Think outside the box bro..... She needs to survive and not get infected.

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Prostitute Wears Face Mask (video) by WildChild00(m): 5:56pm On Mar 18, 2020
NaijaOlosho:
i dnt need it

Lolzzzzz grin
Re: Coronavirus: Prostitute Wears Face Mask (video) by WildChild00(m): 5:57pm On Mar 18, 2020
MondayOsunbor:

is she a man or woman??

Monday Osunbor shocked shocked

A Monday.....shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

'Human Snake' Indian Girl Thrown Out Of School As Her Appearance Scares Others / A Kidney Now Costs $262,000; Heart, $119,000, UN Warns Nigerians / 'I Cannot Go Outside Because Children Are Afraid Of Me': (warning Graphics Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.