Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,819 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:02 AM

Coronavirus: Prostitute Wears Face Mask (video) - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Coronavirus: Prostitute Wears Face Mask (video) (86616 Views)

Man Wears Snake Instead Of Face Mask In A Commercial Bus In England / Woman Wears Bible As Face Mask (video) / Doctor Treating Italian Man With Coronavirus Doesn't Wear Face Mask, Explains (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus: Prostitute Wears Face Mask (video) by TOPCRUISE(m): 6:04pm On Mar 18, 2020
Condon for pussy, facemask for mouth. Hand job is only available for this one
Re: Coronavirus: Prostitute Wears Face Mask (video) by MetaPhysical: 6:16pm On Mar 18, 2020
She dey cover nose when coronavirus go sneak take toto enter body.

Mmtccheew....
Re: Coronavirus: Prostitute Wears Face Mask (video) by Truthbites: 6:20pm On Mar 18, 2020
Na ashawo go suffer pass now o. Wetin ashawo nor go see for Corona Virus hand?
Re: Coronavirus: Prostitute Wears Face Mask (video) by Isoduwa(m): 6:22pm On Mar 18, 2020
My sister no need because na where person dey work he/she dey get injury
Re: Coronavirus: Prostitute Wears Face Mask (video) by Niceman4u(m): 6:27pm On Mar 18, 2020
GOFRONT:
Na wao.....Hustle is really real....

Wetin Abacha loot no go see for Switzerland??

We must survive amidst Corona virus....

On another note...Where is MANNABBQGRILLER and Darling daddy Buhari??

He is under quarantine
I heard he s suffering from stupidity which is deadlier than Corona virus.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Prostitute Wears Face Mask (video) by Ghostmode2two(m): 6:30pm On Mar 18, 2020
The hole under needs hole-mask too
Re: Coronavirus: Prostitute Wears Face Mask (video) by kiddkash(m): 6:39pm On Mar 18, 2020
GOFRONT:

battery for his second hand broken screen itel 5801 don swell up
him dey wait to sell more dead bat and cat or to receive alert from BMC

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Prostitute Wears Face Mask (video) by Agahdave(m): 6:40pm On Mar 18, 2020
Death Trap gon
Re: Coronavirus: Prostitute Wears Face Mask (video) by EmekaBlue(m): 6:58pm On Mar 18, 2020
grin this one needs pussy kitten mask
Re: Coronavirus: Prostitute Wears Face Mask (video) by brownbib(m): 6:58pm On Mar 18, 2020
Proactive measures Covid19.
Re: Coronavirus: Prostitute Wears Face Mask (video) by Dominatrix(f): 7:00pm On Mar 18, 2020
Oloshooooooo!!!! shocked
Re: Coronavirus: Prostitute Wears Face Mask (video) by Farki: 7:03pm On Mar 18, 2020
helinues:
The hustle is damn real oo.

But wait oo, is she not going to remove the mask should customer approach?

Anyways, na so guys go use their raw mouth lick p.una and still wear CD when getting down.. No be foolishness be that?

That's not what the condom is for it is to prevent sudden infant birth syndrome grin
Re: Coronavirus: Prostitute Wears Face Mask (video) by bizhop01: 7:04pm On Mar 18, 2020
This remind me of a man that wear hand gloves to eat bush meat in 2014 during Ebola outbreak.
Re: Coronavirus: Prostitute Wears Face Mask (video) by Thetruthshallse(m): 7:04pm On Mar 18, 2020
MondayOsunbor:

is she a man or woman??
Old boy why is your moniker 'monday osunbor' you be thief? For your information, that is the name of the second in command to the notorious armed robber anini that terrorize benin and environ in the mid 80s. You can do better to change the moniker. A word is enough for the wise.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Coronavirus: Prostitute Wears Face Mask (video) by Small080(m): 7:05pm On Mar 18, 2020
Inside life, nothing Musa no go see for gate
Re: Coronavirus: Prostitute Wears Face Mask (video) by arewa001(m): 7:24pm On Mar 18, 2020
Las Las something must kill a man.
Hustle o.
Re: Coronavirus: Prostitute Wears Face Mask (video) by sylve11: 7:36pm On Mar 18, 2020
cRobo:
Na wow oooh

I won't say a word

Say a word o. undecided cool
Re: Coronavirus: Prostitute Wears Face Mask (video) by cRobo: 7:37pm On Mar 18, 2020
sylve11:

Say a word o. undecided cool

Never
Re: Coronavirus: Prostitute Wears Face Mask (video) by Karmaisme(m): 8:24pm On Mar 18, 2020
GOFRONT:
is currently having his brain check at Yaba left.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Prostitute Wears Face Mask (video) by ofem89(m): 9:17pm On Mar 18, 2020
breed Godly children by teaching them the ways of the lord.if all this money ritualist see's this one they will be happy cos she has made herself available for them in exchange of money.pls parents train ur children in the admonition of God. God save her
Re: Coronavirus: Prostitute Wears Face Mask (video) by Nobody: 9:45pm On Mar 18, 2020
I can see hw careless u all ought 2 b..No one eva cared 2 ask d poster if he/she is 100% sure dat young lady is a sex worker b4 accusin her wrongly, but all could do is just coment & say all manners of non sense!

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Prostitute Wears Face Mask (video) by Iceyjay(m): 10:27pm On Mar 18, 2020
Princessabby99:
Yeye dey worry am
You with your fake account
Re: Coronavirus: Prostitute Wears Face Mask (video) by doctore212(m): 11:29pm On Mar 18, 2020
No wonder.

One Olosho charged me 2500 for ST. Just because she give me small sanitizer to put for hand and gave me face mask.

I had to leave her and bought tetmosol 250 on my way home.
Re: Coronavirus: Prostitute Wears Face Mask (video) by foster212: 11:36pm On Mar 18, 2020
Ashawo business go suffer well well this period.
Re: Coronavirus: Prostitute Wears Face Mask (video) by Adeba01(m): 12:33am On Mar 19, 2020
[b][/b] If she is an ashawo it would be better for her to quiet her abomination job as a prostitute
Re: Coronavirus: Prostitute Wears Face Mask (video) by MondayOsunbor(m): 2:04am On Mar 19, 2020
Thetruthshallse:
Old boy why is your moniker 'monday osunbor' you be thief? For your information, that is the name of the second in command to the notorious armed robber anini that terrorize benin and environ in the mid 80s. You can do better to change the moniker. A word is enough for the wise.

abeg google it many people have osunbor as their surname in edo state

if i happen to have monday as my first name what is wrong with it abeg
Re: Coronavirus: Prostitute Wears Face Mask (video) by WildChild00(m): 6:33am On Mar 19, 2020
MondayOsunbor:

abeg google it many people have osunbor as their surname in edo state

if i happen to have monday as my first name what is wrong with it abeg

Thief shocked
Re: Coronavirus: Prostitute Wears Face Mask (video) by Nobody: 7:50am On Mar 19, 2020
Mumu. When he will enter you what will now happen?
Re: Coronavirus: Prostitute Wears Face Mask (video) by Adeba01(m): 8:03am On Mar 19, 2020
Honest2:
How do you know that she is sex-worker maybe the poor lady was waiting for her boyfriend or something.

Actually that is a sensible point, one cannot positively ascertain that she is a prostitute as you suggested she may be waiting for her boyfriend or even family member. The only ones that can confirm what she is doing there are the ones on the ground not us here on an online forum.

I think we have this habit and unwholesome trend of reporting fake news... whatever happened to the hysteria of the fulani herdsmen, now it has been taken over by coronovirus and the eating habits of chinese people
Re: Coronavirus: Prostitute Wears Face Mask (video) by ignis: 8:09am On Mar 19, 2020
Illiteracy is a disease
Re: Coronavirus: Prostitute Wears Face Mask (video) by peteradamu: 8:24am On Mar 19, 2020
SELF ISOLATION
Re: Coronavirus: Prostitute Wears Face Mask (video) by olamakinde(m): 9:13am On Mar 19, 2020
Princessabby99:
Yeye dey worry am
pretty lady

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

'Human Snake' Indian Girl Thrown Out Of School As Her Appearance Scares Others / 'I Cannot Go Outside Because Children Are Afraid Of Me': (warning Graphics Photo / A Kidney Now Costs $262,000; Heart, $119,000, UN Warns Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.