Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,450 members, 7,850,570 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 03:58 AM

'I Say No To Senator Elisha Abbo As AGN Patron' Actress Kate Henshaw - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'I Say No To Senator Elisha Abbo As AGN Patron' Actress Kate Henshaw (383 Views)

Elisha Abbo #SenatorSexToy: Celebrities React To Senator's Assault On A Woman / Actress Kate Henshaw Wows In Stunning New Photos / Actress Kate Henshaw Shows Off Her Abs(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'I Say No To Senator Elisha Abbo As AGN Patron' Actress Kate Henshaw by MomoTv: 5:41pm On Mar 18, 2020
Sit back and watch as actress Kate Henshaw speaks against making Senator Elisha Abbo the patron of Actors Guild Of Nigeria(AGN).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nK_cVYKAxtI
Re: 'I Say No To Senator Elisha Abbo As AGN Patron' Actress Kate Henshaw by Nackzy: 5:44pm On Mar 18, 2020
That nigga is arrogant and a woman beater
Re: 'I Say No To Senator Elisha Abbo As AGN Patron' Actress Kate Henshaw by GOFRONT(m): 5:50pm On Mar 18, 2020
You say no to a slapping senator??
Re: 'I Say No To Senator Elisha Abbo As AGN Patron' Actress Kate Henshaw by blackangel0403(m): 6:23pm On Mar 18, 2020
The stupid president of actors guild has collected money from the slapping senator and hence wants to impose him as patron on them, it will not work. You don’t humiliate a woman and expect to have a peaceful rain over them. He wants to through that title have access to actresses so he can distribute hiv to them ���

(1) (Reply)

How To Twerk Very Simple Like A Pro In 2020 / Pep Guardiola And Lionel Messi Donate €1million Each To Help Fight Coronavirus / The Ghetto Guide | How To Get Naked Sexy Hispanic Women | Episode 02

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.