Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,030 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:01 AM

Sean, Kanu Nwankwo’s Son Living Up To His Father’s Football Legacy - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Sean, Kanu Nwankwo’s Son Living Up To His Father’s Football Legacy (95445 Views)

Meet Kanu Nwankwo's Son Who Plays For A Top Club In Europe / Kanu Nwankwo And His Wife, Amara Unfollow Each Other On Instagram / The Hardley Apartments: Inside Kanu Nwankwo's Lagos Hotel & Cost Per Night (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sean, Kanu Nwankwo’s Son Living Up To His Father’s Football Legacy by Kaetoh: 7:51am On Mar 19, 2020
Stallion93:
Sensible father, Not engineering, not Doctor, not Lawyer, not Aviation but Football. I swear, parents determine the future of their children up to 80%
And you too a very wise man.
Re: Sean, Kanu Nwankwo’s Son Living Up To His Father’s Football Legacy by Banky933: 7:55am On Mar 19, 2020
But when the turn superstar like Alaba, Dele Ali,Tammy Abraham, Ademola lookman and the others, Nigeria will begin to beg them.
[Qquote author=ZombiePUNISHER post=87563043]That's how they promoted Amokachi twins...

Today they can't even get a club in Nigeria [/quote]
Re: Sean, Kanu Nwankwo’s Son Living Up To His Father’s Football Legacy by LaKriss: 7:55am On Mar 19, 2020
Humphrizy:
Like father like son...if the girl via that last picture is Papilo's daughter then I will not be mistaken to call Kanu Nwankwo my father-in-law grin

That's the boy's mother.
Re: Sean, Kanu Nwankwo’s Son Living Up To His Father’s Football Legacy by Nobody: 8:18am On Mar 19, 2020
You're still missing my point. Was there a better trainer than lamps during his days? There was a time he played two seasons straight. =Hardwork. He didn't rely on the name but strove to prove himself. The kid from Brunei actually plays football quite well and if he's good enough he'll reach the top not because of his family name but because he works and wants to make his own name. If you don't understand me don't quote me again please.
patrickmuf:

What do you know? Your father's name will provide opportunities for you world over. Harry Redknapp is Lampard's uncle.

Busquet's dad played for Barcelona.

Faiq Bolkiah is the richest footballer in the world, he plays for the Leicester City reserve, his dad is the king of Brunei.

They're several other examples out there.

Re: Sean, Kanu Nwankwo’s Son Living Up To His Father’s Football Legacy by vr0xen: 8:20am On Mar 19, 2020
majamajic:
With glasses ?

na only dat pic u see clown grin

1 Like

Re: Sean, Kanu Nwankwo’s Son Living Up To His Father’s Football Legacy by patrickmuf(m): 8:27am On Mar 19, 2020
alexxiswrites:
You're still missing my point. Was there a better trainer than lamps during his days? There was a time he played two seasons straight. =Hardwork. He didn't rely on the name but strove to prove himself. The kid from Brunei actually plays football quite well and if he's good enough he'll reach the top not because of his family name but because he works and wants to make his own name. If you don't understand me don't quote me again please.
Abeg swerve...
Re: Sean, Kanu Nwankwo’s Son Living Up To His Father’s Football Legacy by Benana(m): 8:32am On Mar 19, 2020
For Bakery Consultation pls Call 08026599397 .
Re: Sean, Kanu Nwankwo’s Son Living Up To His Father’s Football Legacy by geequ(m): 8:52am On Mar 19, 2020
I'm just thinking about my height at fifteen, I be like dwarf. But this boy tall oo...
Re: Sean, Kanu Nwankwo’s Son Living Up To His Father’s Football Legacy by Stallion93(m): 8:55am On Mar 19, 2020
DeRay98:

Are you aware that most Nigerian footballers were not academically bright in school?
They enjoyed playing outdoors hence, they put all their energy on what they loved and good at.
Classrooms was boring to them, only a few like Peter Rufai(who after playing from 1980 to 88, went back to school in Spain in early 90s before returning to Super Eagles in 1993-98, Segun Odegbami(Engr), Patrick Ekeji(Administration...), Adokie Amesiamaka(lawyer and later a judge) on the most successful team of the 70/80s and recently the likes of Seyi Olofinjana who has masters in Engendering and now a coach in England.
I don’t agree with you, It’s not about either being in school or play football. People who do well in school can play football too, schools in the UK have sporting activities in the curicula so that you may have the chance to discover yourself as much as possible in life. If we had such opportunity in Nigeria, lots of our second class upper would have been footballers now even
Re: Sean, Kanu Nwankwo’s Son Living Up To His Father’s Football Legacy by Stallion93(m): 9:13am On Mar 19, 2020
Splintinterior:
wealthy parents
Even poor parents too. Poor parents are all about books and formal education and in a place in Nigeria, that child will highly likely continue the poverty
Re: Sean, Kanu Nwankwo’s Son Living Up To His Father’s Football Legacy by MartinsD12(m): 9:20am On Mar 19, 2020
Humphrizy:
Like father like son...if the girl via that last picture is Papilo's daughter then I will not be mistaken to call Kanu Nwankwo my father-in-law grin
That's his wife and mother to the child
Re: Sean, Kanu Nwankwo’s Son Living Up To His Father’s Football Legacy by poseidonsaiz(m): 9:54am On Mar 19, 2020
Doesn't look anything like the next kanu sha...

Hi there. We @ Rhonedu Nigeria would love to lay, install 2D as well as 3D beauty in your home.. From electrical to consultancy, convenience is key and we ensure that wherever you are situated in Nigeria (even Borno, lol), we will strive to make you smile.

We are located in Lagos and if you would love to talk to us further,
Call/whatsapp us on 0708114008
Or email us @ rhoneducustomercare@gmail.com

Have a Great 2020!
#Rhonedu #Kinsmen

Re: Sean, Kanu Nwankwo’s Son Living Up To His Father’s Football Legacy by DeRay98(m): 10:14am On Mar 19, 2020
Stallion93:
I don’t agree with you, It’s not about either being in school or play football. People who do well in school can play football too, schools in the UK have sporting activities in the curicula so that you may have the chance to discover yourself as much as possible in life. If we had such opportunity in Nigeria, lots of our second class upper would have been footballers now even

We are talking about schools in Nigeria from time in memorial.
Even in Uk, how many ex-or active footballer are well-schooled inspite of the large of footballers?
The average educated one do so after their career ends where they attend special schools to prepare them football admin at club levels or they go into punditry to analyse football matches on TV.
Re: Sean, Kanu Nwankwo’s Son Living Up To His Father’s Football Legacy by robosky02(m): 10:42am On Mar 19, 2020
geequ:
I'm just thinking about my height at fifteen, I be like dwarf. But this boy tall oo...

The father... KANU was like that back in u17 that Japan 1993

1 Like

Re: Sean, Kanu Nwankwo’s Son Living Up To His Father’s Football Legacy by MyOleSolksjaer: 10:53am On Mar 19, 2020
Dude thats Papilo's wife, Amarachi Papilo Nwankwo.

Humphrizy:
Re: Sean, Kanu Nwankwo’s Son Living Up To His Father’s Football Legacy by gouken2: 11:37am On Mar 19, 2020
Blood of a footballer. Between, this boy will be taller than his father ooo.
Re: Sean, Kanu Nwankwo’s Son Living Up To His Father’s Football Legacy by madridsta007(m): 11:41am On Mar 19, 2020
Humphrizy:

Oga tell me you are joking Biko cry

lol.

Nopes. Go on instagram and check for Amara Kanu.
Re: Sean, Kanu Nwankwo’s Son Living Up To His Father’s Football Legacy by Jetfire: 11:48am On Mar 19, 2020
Him legs don even curve already .... highest goals scorer legs.
Re: Sean, Kanu Nwankwo’s Son Living Up To His Father’s Football Legacy by mamatwiny(f): 11:54am On Mar 19, 2020
Humphrizy:

So you want to collect Kanu's wife,Amara?
Re: Sean, Kanu Nwankwo’s Son Living Up To His Father’s Football Legacy by mamatwiny(f): 11:57am On Mar 19, 2020
geequ:
Even if you no see meat or fish chop, you for concentrate on beans and fio fio naa, you for tall pass am . grin grin grin
Re: Sean, Kanu Nwankwo’s Son Living Up To His Father’s Football Legacy by ayodelej(m): 12:06pm On Mar 19, 2020
Re: Sean, Kanu Nwankwo’s Son Living Up To His Father’s Football Legacy by geequ(m): 12:17pm On Mar 19, 2020
mamatwiny:

Even if you no see meat or fish chop, you for concentrate on beans and fio fio naa, you for tall pass am . grin grin grin

cheesy grin grin grin
Re: Sean, Kanu Nwankwo’s Son Living Up To His Father’s Football Legacy by Thomist(m): 2:08pm On Mar 19, 2020
Igbotic mindset.

Biafra made!
Re: Sean, Kanu Nwankwo’s Son Living Up To His Father’s Football Legacy by illicit(m): 4:29pm On Mar 19, 2020
is that his girlfriend lucky buy sha
Re: Sean, Kanu Nwankwo’s Son Living Up To His Father’s Football Legacy by tabisegroup(m): 5:17pm On Mar 19, 2020
Na that Babe in yellow that born d guy? shocked shocked
Re: Sean, Kanu Nwankwo’s Son Living Up To His Father’s Football Legacy by Massdamm(m): 5:26pm On Mar 19, 2020
blackboy:
Let's see how far he goes in football. The kid might opt for engineering

Lol �
Re: Sean, Kanu Nwankwo’s Son Living Up To His Father’s Football Legacy by ogbonti: 5:30pm On Mar 19, 2020
peeps4u:

What is fake news?

That the boy isnt a footballer or is not Kanu's son?

Where were you that year when he named that boy Sean which everyone knew about that year?

i am not disputing he is not Nwankwo’s son. the fake news is about his name

he is Sean Kanu, not Sean Nwankwo... or a lie in a story about a person’s name not tantamount to fake news?

sean kanu, Nwankwo Kanu, Ogbonna Kanu.... u catch the drift?
Re: Sean, Kanu Nwankwo’s Son Living Up To His Father’s Football Legacy by peeps4u: 5:40pm On Mar 19, 2020
ogbonti:

i am not disputing he is not Nwankwo’s son. the fake news is about his name

he is Sean Kanu, not Sean Nwankwo... or a lie in a story about a person’s name not tantamount to fake news?

sean kanu, Nwankwo Kanu, Ogbonna Kanu.... u catch the drift?

Ok bro
Re: Sean, Kanu Nwankwo’s Son Living Up To His Father’s Football Legacy by Bekool(m): 7:52pm On Mar 19, 2020
Humphrizy:
Like father like son...if the girl via that last picture is Papilo's daughter then I will notquote be mistaken to call Kanu Nwankwo my father-in-law grin

Thats kanu nwankwo's wife the mother of that boy.
Re: Sean, Kanu Nwankwo’s Son Living Up To His Father’s Football Legacy by Benana(m): 9:58pm On Mar 19, 2020
Kenchifel Bakery ... Love at first Bite

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

FC Seoul Filled Empty Stadium Seats With "Sex Dolls", Apologizes / Nigeria Vs Korea DPR (6 - 2) FIFA U-20 Women's WC Semi Final On Wed 20th August / Argentina Vs Iceland: World Cup 2018 (1 - 1) - Full Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.