Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,515 members, 7,830,529 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:43 AM

Sean, Kanu Nwankwo’s Son Living Up To His Father’s Football Legacy - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Sean, Kanu Nwankwo’s Son Living Up To His Father’s Football Legacy (95532 Views)

Meet Kanu Nwankwo's Son Who Plays For A Top Club In Europe / Kanu Nwankwo And His Wife, Amara Unfollow Each Other On Instagram / The Hardley Apartments: Inside Kanu Nwankwo's Lagos Hotel & Cost Per Night (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sean, Kanu Nwankwo’s Son Living Up To His Father’s Football Legacy by chuggy(m): 4:38am On Mar 20, 2020
deedeemob:
Who is that babe, hey boy face front and play football.
His mother
Re: Sean, Kanu Nwankwo’s Son Living Up To His Father’s Football Legacy by chuggy(m): 4:38am On Mar 20, 2020
Humphrizy:
Like father like son...if the girl via that last picture is Papilo's daughter then I will not be mistaken to call Kanu Nwankwo my father-in-law grin
That girl is his wife
Re: Sean, Kanu Nwankwo’s Son Living Up To His Father’s Football Legacy by PropertyBuying(f): 5:03am On Mar 20, 2020
robosky02:

Soon my man at NFF will contact him to play for naija
Congratulations to the wonderful boy... Wish him best of luck.
Re: Sean, Kanu Nwankwo’s Son Living Up To His Father’s Football Legacy by nwokewinner1759: 9:55am On Mar 20, 2020
robosky02:
Kanu Nwankwo’s Son Sean Living Up To His Father’s Football Legacy

The saying that the apple doesn’t fall from the tree comes to life in the case of Kanu Nwankwo and his 15-year-old son. Sean Nwankwo currently plays for the U16 Watford team and has already been likened to his father but with more pace and skills. His dad Kanu was a former Super Eagles captain winning just one silver at 2000 AFCON championship. Even though the legend Kanu Nwankwo retired from active football in 2012 and the 43-year-old left a legacy on the pitch to carry on with his good works.

The former Arsenal forward won everything a footballer could dream of with the exclusion of the FIFA World Cup and the Africa Cup of Nations’ titles. Apart from winning laurels, the two-time African Footballer of the Year (1996 and 1999) would be delighted to see his son Sean take over from him.

The youngster clocked 15 in February and he is already doing exploits for English U-16 club side Watford FC.

Reports claim the teenage sensation has been impressive for the hornets cadet team, although, yet to be invited to the club’s first team. The 15-year-old teenage sensation has been likened to his father but could rise to the level of Kylian Mbappe and Cristiano Ronaldo if he continues with his development. Though much of Sean Nwankwo has not been heard, he is expected to break into the limelight in the nearest future and could also play for the national team. The former attacker popularly referred to as ‘Papilo’ won a total of 13 major titles – including one Champions League

https://www.newswatch.ng/kanu-nwankwos-son-sean-living-up-to-his-fathers-football-legacy/

Hello are u the type looking for a confirm fixed match. yesterdays wining was a boom.
today's winning will also a be a boom if u are ready to roll with me inbox me now let's make money from bet companies today. I have 100% sure correct score fixed match.
WhatsApp 08177422263.
note.
No Loss
No No scam
No Chance of loosing
100% sure winning
Highly Fixed Match.
Re: Sean, Kanu Nwankwo’s Son Living Up To His Father’s Football Legacy by jlinkssolutions: 10:19am On Mar 20, 2020
Humphrizy:
Like father like son...if the girl via that last picture is Papilo's daughter then I will not be mistaken to call Kanu Nwankwo my father-in-law grin

Lol, that’s Kanu Nwankwo’s wife. The boy’s mum. Very beautiful lady.
Re: Sean, Kanu Nwankwo’s Son Living Up To His Father’s Football Legacy by Kason68(m): 4:31pm On Mar 20, 2020
Humphrizy:
Amarachi, Kanu's wife

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigeria Vs Korea DPR (6 - 2) FIFA U-20 Women's WC Semi Final On Wed 20th August / Croatia Vs England: World Cup ( 2 - 1) On July 11 2018 / Argentina Vs Iceland: World Cup 2018 (1 - 1) - Full Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.