Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,252 members, 7,829,471 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:39 AM

Ekiti Government Speaks On Coronavirus In The State As American Man Dies - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Ekiti Government Speaks On Coronavirus In The State As American Man Dies (81724 Views)

Public Health Advisory To Nigerians On Coronavirus Disease / Covid-19: Fmic Releases Frequently Asked Questions On Coronavirus / Nigerian Student Volunteers To Help Fight Coronavirus In Nanjing, China (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekiti Government Speaks On Coronavirus In The State As American Man Dies by DenreleDave(m): 9:13pm On Mar 18, 2020
Smartchoiice:
MZrapper husband
Re: Ekiti Government Speaks On Coronavirus In The State As American Man Dies by KingWarri: 9:13pm On Mar 18, 2020
HabaHaba:

People should also avoid Beer parlors, Prostitute joints, and even Naira bets joints.
Naija bets don close since na.... Shuuu
U no hear say no match for Europe again.

3 Likes

Re: Ekiti Government Speaks On Coronavirus In The State As American Man Dies by HabaHaba: 9:14pm On Mar 18, 2020
SpecialAdviser:
We need politicians to start becoming the victims.

Corona abeg please help us start a revolution.

Try reach Abuja political quarters.

Up till now, only 5 test centers. Border closed for those travelling out but open for those coming in. And we say we have leaders.

Who do us this thing?

He who lives in a glass house should never throw stone because you don't know who it will hit.

Words of wisdom for the few.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Government Speaks On Coronavirus In The State As American Man Dies by HeadNigga: 9:14pm On Mar 18, 2020
Mrbenny001:
No body has died of covid virus in Nigeria read with your brain and stop spreading nonsense
post taken down. Unqoute me coz those who will read through d pages will still read if u don't. I didn't mean to spread falsehood. I should let d NCDC do their job. Good night
Re: Ekiti Government Speaks On Coronavirus In The State As American Man Dies by Amanda4life: 9:14pm On Mar 18, 2020
Kylekent59:
It is very simple: Stay away from crowded places. Examples : Football viewing centers, parties, Ceremonies, Convocation, Assemblies, shows,weddings, schools, etc...

Churches and mosques also, but I am afraid some people might quote me for saying the truth.

Before you quote me, everyone should pray in his /her home. God is everywhere and he answers our prayers anywhere it's said.

Churches and mosques are gathering, but because of the virus, let every one does it at home.

Also, any bus carrying passengers without nose mask should be seized. Any one walking without nose mask, should go back to his home.

Schools
Re: Ekiti Government Speaks On Coronavirus In The State As American Man Dies by Twinmama(f): 9:15pm On Mar 18, 2020
Aaa, this is unacceptable o
Our government should be responsible.
People should stay indoors to protest this corona.
Make hunger no kill person.
Lord Jesus Christ please shield us with your blood.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Government Speaks On Coronavirus In The State As American Man Dies by lakesider(m): 9:15pm On Mar 18, 2020
ovadozes:
Any Nigerian that dies of this disease was killed by this inept and moronic government, why didn't you close the border when WHO declared it pandemic, now how do you do contact tracing from Ibadan to Ekiti State??
God please save us!!!

Man that sits in the comfort of his home to analyse battle field
Re: Ekiti Government Speaks On Coronavirus In The State As American Man Dies by KingWarri: 9:15pm On Mar 18, 2020
DEROX:
i smile in spanish how will niaja fix what usa never do tongue

Common no dey lie... Which kind smile be that

Re: Ekiti Government Speaks On Coronavirus In The State As American Man Dies by Amalekki: 9:17pm On Mar 18, 2020
Where is Obasanjo? He gave our people false hope as usual.
Re: Ekiti Government Speaks On Coronavirus In The State As American Man Dies by Kimzo: 9:17pm On Mar 18, 2020
So na everybody Dey fear Corona virus..... Chai....
Reading comments here, I thought I was the only one who has always been paranoid
Re: Ekiti Government Speaks On Coronavirus In The State As American Man Dies by supereagle(m): 9:17pm On Mar 18, 2020
NothingDoMe:
Still trying to understand why he did that. Makes no sense.

There were flights from Italy as at around four days ago. Nigerian returnees were not quarantined.
The health minister should be blamed, the aviation minister should be blamed.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Government Speaks On Coronavirus In The State As American Man Dies by XANDERBOY85: 9:17pm On Mar 18, 2020
fkj950ax:

He was deceased. The virus doesn't stay alive in a dead human, unlike the Ebola strain.

Thank God for small mercies! sad

3 Likes

Re: Ekiti Government Speaks On Coronavirus In The State As American Man Dies by chatinent: 9:18pm On Mar 18, 2020
Hmm
Re: Ekiti Government Speaks On Coronavirus In The State As American Man Dies by Omoluabi16(m): 9:18pm On Mar 18, 2020
Kylekent59:
It is very simple: Stay away from crowded places. Examples : Football viewing centers, parties, Ceremonies, Convocation, Assemblies, shows,weddings, schools, etc...

Churches and mosques also, but I am afraid some people might quote me for saying the truth.

Before you quote me, everyone should pray in his /her home. God is everywhere and he answers our prayers anywhere it's said.

Churches and mosques are gathering, but because of the virus, let every one does it at home.

Also, any bus carrying passengers without nose mask should be seized. Any one walking without nose mask, should go back to his home.
Kindly visit oshodi or mile 2 around 8pm on weekends. Baba, MOLUE buses, so called BRT buses are carry as high as 100 passengers per trip, that kind one Fela sang about. There is trouble o

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Government Speaks On Coronavirus In The State As American Man Dies by Totalconcept(m): 9:18pm On Mar 18, 2020
Now I believe that our government don’t care about us. Once you knew that this virus has to do with movement why can’t you as a person travel?? Why did you allow those idiot call black monkey brought us a death penalty?? Why you supposed to close the border since it’s day you knew something about it.....if anybody on this virus you will bear it in-front of Allah you leaders will beat it
Re: Ekiti Government Speaks On Coronavirus In The State As American Man Dies by Urchman200: 9:19pm On Mar 18, 2020
SpecialAdviser:
We need politicians to start becoming the victims.

Corona abeg please help us start a revolution.

Try reach Abuja political quarters.

Up till now, only 5 test centers. Border closed for those travelling out but open for those coming in. And we say we have leaders.

Who do us this thing?
I thought u were among those that supported this government or have u guys started denying them?
Re: Ekiti Government Speaks On Coronavirus In The State As American Man Dies by einsteine(m): 9:19pm On Mar 18, 2020
What's the meaning of caregiver?

Why did he need to visit Nigeria?

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti Government Speaks On Coronavirus In The State As American Man Dies by bmaks: 9:19pm On Mar 18, 2020
Abeg All the story of this Ekiti matter dey wan kin wan kin..... The stories are not adding up.

Must we play politics with everything
Re: Ekiti Government Speaks On Coronavirus In The State As American Man Dies by DenreleDave(m): 9:20pm On Mar 18, 2020
SciLab:
Do you Nigerians want to know the truth?

This virus has been in my family far earlier than it was reported.

Many undetected cases of the virus are currently roaming free in the populace.

It is not realistic to pretend that my family has only 5 cases, there are more out there currently spreading the virus. Expect the case incidence to rise in few weeks.

Zimbabwe's president is very educated and lettered. They not recorded a single case but they've proactively declared a state of emergency and shut their borders but my father buhari was busy throwing gworo into his mouth as the number of cases grew from 1 to 5, with many potentially undetected cases out there.

That is the benefit of electing educated leaders, not cattle rearers.

Re: Ekiti Government Speaks On Coronavirus In The State As American Man Dies by bionixs: 9:20pm On Mar 18, 2020
HeadNigga:
Chai
i
Re: Ekiti Government Speaks On Coronavirus In The State As American Man Dies by KingGBsky(m): 9:21pm On Mar 18, 2020
Let them close border useless ,blasted foolish Buhari slowpoke refused. Useless country.

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti Government Speaks On Coronavirus In The State As American Man Dies by GreenDee(f): 9:21pm On Mar 18, 2020
The end is near oo
To get affordable bedsheets and pillowcases, Dm me
Re: Ekiti Government Speaks On Coronavirus In The State As American Man Dies by gotnel: 9:23pm On Mar 18, 2020
God help us. Definitely the American man was positive of Corona virus before he passed away.
The driver got the virus from him.
The driver must have been getting in touch with a lot of people without the idea of being a career of the deadly virus.
Anyway, let us take more precautions.
Gathering of people must be minimized.
Tracking the contacts of this case from Lagos, Ibadan to Ekiti is a great example of how we are not sure of what is the level of Corona virus infection in Nigeria.
Be careful with your movements.

4 Likes

Re: Ekiti Government Speaks On Coronavirus In The State As American Man Dies by Nobody: 9:24pm On Mar 18, 2020
sapientia:
Why was the test on the American inconclusive?

Buhari made sure he kept our borders open until enough carriers have entered.

It is part of next level tinz

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Government Speaks On Coronavirus In The State As American Man Dies by sucess001(m): 9:24pm On Mar 18, 2020
sapientia:
Why was the test on the American inconclusive?

Buhari made sure he kept our borders open until enough carriers have entered.

Election dey inconclusive...shey na scientific test dem go come conclude?

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti Government Speaks On Coronavirus In The State As American Man Dies by Godformeeeeeee: 9:27pm On Mar 18, 2020
We shall overcome by God's Grace

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Government Speaks On Coronavirus In The State As American Man Dies by Reference(m): 9:27pm On Mar 18, 2020
See what I say. Voluntary quarantine does not work. Nigerians are not honest enough to make unsupervised sacrifices where the fate of their neighbour is at stake.

You either make it mandatory in a goverment controlled facility or close the borders completely. We are paying the price for our collective ignorance and incompetence.

Two weeks in Ibadan...wow. That is anything from ten to a hundred people exposed. Oh well...

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti Government Speaks On Coronavirus In The State As American Man Dies by moaiz95: 9:28pm On Mar 18, 2020
tongue lipsrsealed Guyz stay at home and help others. Tweakbox app for ios
Re: Ekiti Government Speaks On Coronavirus In The State As American Man Dies by Antichristus: 9:29pm On Mar 18, 2020
May the Buharis, family members of state governors, senators, et al be infected with the deadly coronavirus and wiped out of existence for not keeping the border closed when even the HIV-stricken South Africa has closed its borders to different countries including UK and USA.

Nigerians see your life...this is the guy you voted twice into power. Now, he's open the floodgates of death to visit you and your kindred.

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti Government Speaks On Coronavirus In The State As American Man Dies by Kpalobi(m): 9:29pm On Mar 18, 2020
Totalconcept:
Now I believe that our government don’t care about us. Once you knew that this virus has to do with movement why can’t you as a person travel?? Why did you allow those idiot call black monkey brought us a death penalty?? Why you supposed to close the border since it’s day you knew something about it.....if anybody on this virus you will bear it in-front of Allah you leaders will beat it

MPA ur English kills faster than Corona[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Ekiti Government Speaks On Coronavirus In The State As American Man Dies by Ruggedniggaone: 9:30pm On Mar 18, 2020
even those bastard that were saying that no Italian with corona virus last week are now ranting now smh last last corona go kill all of us

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Charles Oben: GSK Drug Turned A Healthy Banker Into A Monster / Nigerian Tailors Making Face Masks And Overalls To Fight Coronavirus - CNN / Mysterious Disease In Benue, Nigeria Kills 15 People, Affects Over 100

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.