Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,768 members, 7,817,118 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:22 AM

Ekiti Government Speaks On Coronavirus In The State As American Man Dies - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Ekiti Government Speaks On Coronavirus In The State As American Man Dies (81705 Views)

Public Health Advisory To Nigerians On Coronavirus Disease / Covid-19: Fmic Releases Frequently Asked Questions On Coronavirus / Nigerian Student Volunteers To Help Fight Coronavirus In Nanjing, China (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekiti Government Speaks On Coronavirus In The State As American Man Dies by festus2001: 9:52pm On Mar 18, 2020
May God help us in Jesus name.
No Catastrophes of covid--19 in Nigeria in Jesus name.
Nigeria is protected from every evil works.
Coronavirus has no place to stay in Nigeria in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Government Speaks On Coronavirus In The State As American Man Dies by AkolagTech: 9:54pm On Mar 18, 2020
Inconclusive? Prof. Mahmood Yakubu are you hearing this? Someone is trying to overtake you here!

3 Likes

Re: Ekiti Government Speaks On Coronavirus In The State As American Man Dies by Nobody: 9:54pm On Mar 18, 2020
YorubaKinging:
I know that God always take care of His own
All people of the tribe of Judah
Your Lion lives
Your God lives
Do not be afraid of any evil tidings for only the wicked will suffer the wrath

Amen ooo...
He, says when the Angel of death sees the blood it will pass over us that have the mark of the blood of Jesus upon us. in Jesus name I pray. Amen.

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti Government Speaks On Coronavirus In The State As American Man Dies by Clemclassyy: 9:57pm On Mar 18, 2020
Like seriously ehhhh..
This Corona virus should leave all our footballers, Movie & music stars both local & international alone & focus squarely on all our Nigerian Yeye Politicians...
I dey tell you...
These guys are our greatest problem in this country...
If e happen like that ehhhh...
We would all be super duper proud to call Nigeria our own again...
Re: Ekiti Government Speaks On Coronavirus In The State As American Man Dies by playapayaski: 9:57pm On Mar 18, 2020
I
N
C
O
N
C
L
U
S
I
V
E.

Did I just see that? Over 200k cases and naija is the first to have an inconclusive result it is finished.

4 Likes

Re: Ekiti Government Speaks On Coronavirus In The State As American Man Dies by Spartacus01: 9:58pm On Mar 18, 2020
Kylekent59:
It is very simple: Stay away from crowded places. Examples : Football viewing centers, parties, Ceremonies, Convocation, Assemblies, shows,weddings, schools, etc...

Churches and mosques also, but I am afraid some people might quote me for saying the truth.

Before you quote me, everyone should pray in his /her home. God is everywhere and he answers our prayers anywhere it's said.

Churches and mosques are gathering, but because of the virus, let every one does it at home.

Also, any bus carrying passengers without nose mask should be seized. Any one walking without nose mask, should go back to his home.

Markets nko?
Re: Ekiti Government Speaks On Coronavirus In The State As American Man Dies by frog12: 9:59pm On Mar 18, 2020
why dey no send the american to america ?
Re: Ekiti Government Speaks On Coronavirus In The State As American Man Dies by pacespot(m): 9:59pm On Mar 18, 2020
Americans that are enjoying economy boom under Trump and then close their borders to immigrants, now they remember Nigeria when it comes to spreading the virus. Imagine you don't even have Chinese visa but end up catching corona virus, it is very painful!

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Government Speaks On Coronavirus In The State As American Man Dies by frog12: 10:01pm On Mar 18, 2020
how come we are just finding out now ? so hes case number 10 ?
Re: Ekiti Government Speaks On Coronavirus In The State As American Man Dies by Nobody: 10:04pm On Mar 18, 2020
lakesider:

U first said its Audio virus, now u are saying another, nawa o
I said the case of the Italian was audio virus..
Re: Ekiti Government Speaks On Coronavirus In The State As American Man Dies by EmmaOgbu(m): 10:06pm On Mar 18, 2020
This story is full of errors.

1. The real guy result is inconclusive.

2. His caregiver result is negative.

3. The drivers result is positive.

4. Who was the one that died?

Conclusion: the driver got infected from a Nigeria not from the American.

4 Likes

Re: Ekiti Government Speaks On Coronavirus In The State As American Man Dies by Candanyl: 10:09pm On Mar 18, 2020
Please why is the test result inconclusive nitori Olohun.This is unimaginable and not funny o.Does it mean we dont know how to use test kits or what.Chai my country Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti Government Speaks On Coronavirus In The State As American Man Dies by frog12: 10:13pm On Mar 18, 2020
your logic is very good. hes a nigerian. hahahaha

EmmaOgbu:

Re: Ekiti Government Speaks On Coronavirus In The State As American Man Dies by Nancydearie(f): 10:22pm On Mar 18, 2020
FG are not being sincere ooooo, because those people have established contacts with a lot of people. Who is fooling who? I know there are many confirmed and unconfirmed cases that are not being reported. People should endeavor to take precautionary measures to avoid story that touches the heart. Most importantly, commit it in prayers and don't go out if it's not important. Avoid any place that is crowded. Stay safe.

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti Government Speaks On Coronavirus In The State As American Man Dies by ntyce(m): 10:26pm On Mar 18, 2020
EmmaOgbu:

I support your position, why will a 27 year old need a caregiver?
He must have been sick for a while.....
Re: Ekiti Government Speaks On Coronavirus In The State As American Man Dies by AmTruth: 10:29pm On Mar 18, 2020
It's just inappropriate to easily draw conclusions against the President. Had it been he stopped it earlier, the case about the woman in Enugu and others states been refused to come home would have turned to Tribal war against the President for not allowing their tribe coming home before the outburst or coro.

In short must people said it is a Scam that nothing is existing. Now you are panicking, you haven't seen anything yet. We die here together if God wishes.

Let this sound as a warning that people should not always be Joking or be Ridiculously about everything because of irrational Sentiments.
Re: Ekiti Government Speaks On Coronavirus In The State As American Man Dies by Mozegee: 10:35pm On Mar 18, 2020
When u have clown as a president that is what happen. My life and that of my families us in the hands of God.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Government Speaks On Coronavirus In The State As American Man Dies by Sarah20A(f): 10:38pm On Mar 18, 2020
Buhari intentionally allowed this virus into this country embarassed

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Government Speaks On Coronavirus In The State As American Man Dies by greypencils: 10:42pm On Mar 18, 2020
I dont understand Nigeria one bit. I live in Gambia. The first and only case of COVID 19 was recorded yesterday morning and the government gave a broadcast in the evening shutting down the entire country, that same day. Schools, Religous gatherings, markets cancelled for 21 days. People spent the whole of today shopping for supplies, no work. We have never valued lives in Nigeria, we've never.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekiti Government Speaks On Coronavirus In The State As American Man Dies by planetx: 10:44pm On Mar 18, 2020
Looks like this virus is only killing oyinbos. Well 36 million Africans have been killed from the man made HIV Aids virus, made in the lab in Fort Detrick Army base in Maryland US. When is the WHO going to declare that a crime against humanity.
Re: Ekiti Government Speaks On Coronavirus In The State As American Man Dies by Habidab: 10:44pm On Mar 18, 2020
Some Nigerians are dumb dunno! What kind of name is "The Ekiti State Taskforce on CONVID 19? Is there no other appropriate name to be used?...And Ibadan people, I wish you a very big congratulations. You shall overcome.
Kwanza:
OFFICIAL STATEMENT ON REPORTED COVID-19 INCIDENCE IN EKITI STATE

This morning, the Honorable Minister of Health, Dr. Osagie Ehanire @DrEOEhanire, announced a positive case of Coronavirus #COVID19 in a patient in Ekiti State.

https://twitter.com/ekitistategov/status/1240339121496887304?s=19
Re: Ekiti Government Speaks On Coronavirus In The State As American Man Dies by BennyDon: 10:47pm On Mar 18, 2020
I'm beginning to believe those that said Jubril from Sudan is inside Also Rock. No concerned Nigerian would have waited till things go worse before he cancels flights from Covid-19 ravaged countries.

It's so sad!

3 Likes

Re: Ekiti Government Speaks On Coronavirus In The State As American Man Dies by 7lives: 10:47pm On Mar 18, 2020
TheFreeOne:
Menn....already two weeks in naija before the authorities got to know about it?

Chai

Nigerians should please observe all health needs to stay safe cos as it is we shouldn't be too confident that Covid-19 hasn't start spreading unknowingly across the country.

Those useless Nigerians at the point of entry, who are allowing walking deads into the country, should be made to embrace that dead American, so that they can also go home and die.
Useless greedy people, all they do at the airport is begi begi, fine bara, and stealing.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Government Speaks On Coronavirus In The State As American Man Dies by gibzzhd: 11:01pm On Mar 18, 2020
Kylekent59:
It is very simple: Stay away from crowded places. Examples : Football viewing centers, parties, Ceremonies, Convocation, Assemblies, shows,weddings, schools, etc...

Churches and mosques also, but I am afraid some people might quote me for saying the truth.

Before you quote me, everyone should pray in his /her home. God is everywhere and he answers our prayers anywhere it's said.

Churches and mosques are gathering, but because of the virus, let every one does it at home.

Also, any bus carrying passengers without nose mask should be seized. Any one walking without nose mask, should go back to his home.

No football for now na
Re: Ekiti Government Speaks On Coronavirus In The State As American Man Dies by Angelfrost(m): 11:06pm On Mar 18, 2020
Kylekent59:

Face mask wey don scarce pass white Lion teeth... Don't make me laugh! grin
Re: Ekiti Government Speaks On Coronavirus In The State As American Man Dies by Nobody: 11:07pm On Mar 18, 2020
ariwoko205:
GOOD NEWS!!! LEARN HOW TO PROTECT CAR FROM CAR THEFT & STOP THAT MECHANIC FROM TURNING PEOPLE'S CARs TO HIS ATM MACHINE NOW. ATTEND OUR ONE DAY DOUBLE PACKAGED TRAINING IN LAGOS FOR FREE ON HOW TO INSTALL CAR TRACKER & HOW TO DIAGNOSE CAR TO DETECT PENDING & CURRENT FAULTs. BONUS!!! ALL INTERESTED PARTICIPANTS WILL ALSO BE TRAINED ON HOW TO USE DIGITAL MARKETING TO ADVERTISE THE ABOVE SERVICES & ANY OTHER SERVICE TO THE EXPECTED PROSPECTS.
DATE: TUESDAY, THURSDAY & SATURDAY

TIME: 9am
CALL/WHATSAPP: 08160410085
in the midst of this, corona and all that,
Re: Ekiti Government Speaks On Coronavirus In The State As American Man Dies by kunletexs: 11:12pm On Mar 18, 2020
NothingDoMe:
Still trying to understand why he did that. Makes no sense.

There were flights from Italy as at around four days ago. Nigerian returnees were not quarantined.

Why the USA Presidio dey communicate wella with him people, you know see say na toothpick your mumu Presidio dey use clean teeth.

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti Government Speaks On Coronavirus In The State As American Man Dies by MetaPhysical: 11:39pm On Mar 18, 2020
Kylekent59:
It is very simple: Stay away from crowded places. Examples : Football viewing centers, parties , Ceremonies, Convocation, Assemblies, shows,
weddings , schools, etc...

Mind yasef o
Mind yasef o! angry
Re: Ekiti Government Speaks On Coronavirus In The State As American Man Dies by awa(m): 11:39pm On Mar 18, 2020
If Bubu likes let him close the border or wait for when his devilish desires would be achived

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Government Speaks On Coronavirus In The State As American Man Dies by millionboi2: 11:47pm On Mar 18, 2020
AOB1:
The inconclusive part of the report got me rolling on ground cheesy grin grin
no Nigeria again,thy will play politics with everytin.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Government Speaks On Coronavirus In The State As American Man Dies by GGirll: 11:47pm On Mar 18, 2020
NothingDoMe:
Still trying to understand why he did that. Makes no sense.

There were flights from Italy as at around four days ago. Nigerian returnees were not quarantined.

He knows how much Nigerians hate him n did this to punish us by letting loose our already porous boarders open since he is lifeless, so we too should all contract d disease n die too. What a wicked man.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nigerian Tailors Making Face Masks And Overalls To Fight Coronavirus - CNN / Mysterious Disease In Benue, Nigeria Kills 15 People, Affects Over 100 / Elizabeth Amoah: Ghanaian Born With 2 Vaginas, 2 Wombs Opens Up On Condition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.