Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,122 members, 7,811,157 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:38 AM

At Last I Have Tested Real Live Tv Streaming On My Nokia And It Worked. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / At Last I Have Tested Real Live Tv Streaming On My Nokia And It Worked. (2336 Views)

Microsoft To Dump Nokia And Windows Phone Brands / How Tecno Stole The Show From Nokia And Blackberry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

At Last I Have Tested Real Live Tv Streaming On My Nokia And It Worked. by ceejay80s(m): 6:30pm On Jun 04, 2007
i havae tested my tv software sen by my friend in ireland,i tested it via mtn gprs and i was able to watch iran tv,scary movie and some tv stations on my nokia N70 although thier server was slow then but i was able to view live streaming tv via gprs.my name is everly ceejay and my number is 08028789799.NOTE; when 3G network starts in nigeria then u can enjoy live streaming with out interuption.CALL ME IF U ARE INTERESTED
Re: At Last I Have Tested Real Live Tv Streaming On My Nokia And It Worked. by Adurangba(f): 6:35pm On Jun 04, 2007
so?
Re: At Last I Have Tested Real Live Tv Streaming On My Nokia And It Worked. by ceejay80s(m): 6:57pm On Jun 04, 2007
are u jealous? e no easy to get brain like me
Re: At Last I Have Tested Real Live Tv Streaming On My Nokia And It Worked. by yoddy(m): 10:45pm On Jun 04, 2007
If you have something to offer, spill it n stop askin ppl to call you.
Re: At Last I Have Tested Real Live Tv Streaming On My Nokia And It Worked. by Temmiey(m): 10:57am On Jun 05, 2007
If you realy others to benefit from your findings,why didnt you just spill it here or drop your mail,instead of asking them to call you.
Re: At Last I Have Tested Real Live Tv Streaming On My Nokia And It Worked. by oluoja(m): 4:01pm On Jun 05, 2007
i have always expected it to work here.but my scare is the gprs charge.where u billed by mtn as u watch or just once.
Re: At Last I Have Tested Real Live Tv Streaming On My Nokia And It Worked. by nazzyon(m): 11:17pm On Jun 05, 2007
Billing depends on your service provider.

Some may be free. If it was free then you using a live TV will not atract any charges.

Service providers like MTN charge for internet so they will definitely. And that will be lots because the packet which you will be using will be large.

Note: Using GPRS to watch live TV is just like encouraging a Tortoise to win a 100m race.
Re: At Last I Have Tested Real Live Tv Streaming On My Nokia And It Worked. by anusule(m): 10:13pm On Jun 07, 2007
Adura_ngba:

so?

lol
Re: At Last I Have Tested Real Live Tv Streaming On My Nokia And It Worked. by oluoja(m): 11:32pm On Jun 07, 2007
let glo&mtn come up with prepaid or pay-as-u-go plan for gprs that doen't charge based on size.then tv,fm&surf wl work
Re: At Last I Have Tested Real Live Tv Streaming On My Nokia And It Worked. by ceejay80s(m): 7:04pm On Jun 09, 2007
let me tell u all something.it shouldnt be expensive,but u know we nigerians that we are too greedy.in UK thier sevice provider ask them to pay five pound to watch 8 channels or 7pounds for more channels every month,its like they suscibe monthly and they pay 5pound wiyt thier 3G network.it like suscribing to DSTV MONTHLY.what i did was to test the software with my nokia 6680 and n70 and it worked.sharing it now in this forum aint ideal for now.but i will when the time come because i haven tested it on some phones yet.
Re: At Last I Have Tested Real Live Tv Streaming On My Nokia And It Worked. by anasey(m): 7:16pm On Jun 09, 2007
Hello Ceejay80s,

Thanks for the info, just keep us posted when the time comes,

Cheers,
Re: At Last I Have Tested Real Live Tv Streaming On My Nokia And It Worked. by poske(m): 11:08pm On Jul 06, 2007
i must commend the guy for taking out his time to tryout the stuff. But just to enlight folks in my opinion this guy is not offering any quality assistance all he has done is witness the power of his GPRS connection. What we need to know is basic stuff how long did he stay logged in to the video clip (so called t.v station) he was viewing and at what cost. If u want to do this guys all u need is an internet connection on ur phone wether its GPRS,WIFI or 3G. the secound thing you need to know is will my phone browser allow me to view video clips cos (a t.v station is a continous video clip). This you will find on your phone model website. I think most phones with sybiam (opera) and microsoft mobiles will do this easily. Talking about viewing t.v on ur mobile phone for 5pounds in the U.K i will like him to let me know which package offers this. Atlthough u can now get internet access for £1/day i am not sure, if it is fast enough to run long movieclips(that is streaming), Okay now u all well informed. cheesy JUST my 2 cents[b][/b]
Re: At Last I Have Tested Real Live Tv Streaming On My Nokia And It Worked. by bimbor(m): 10:32am On Nov 24, 2007
ceejay pls can u send me the software my email address is abimbola_ak@yahoo.com
Re: At Last I Have Tested Real Live Tv Streaming On My Nokia And It Worked. by Fadajasi(m): 4:05pm On Nov 27, 2007
Where can i get the software for live tv and the streaming settings? Does it work for nokia 6230i
Re: At Last I Have Tested Real Live Tv Streaming On My Nokia And It Worked. by texazzpete(m): 4:23pm On Nov 27, 2007
There's nothing new here. I can easily watch live streaming TV with my HTC TyTN, and i can watch the full collection of Youtube vids with my iphone.
it doesn't take 'brain' as the original poster would have you believe. all you need is a Wifi connection for decent speeds 9and low cost!)
Re: At Last I Have Tested Real Live Tv Streaming On My Nokia And It Worked. by dragnet: 4:34pm On Nov 27, 2007
texazzpete. . .n0t evry1 g0t "HTC" "TyTN" & iph0ne . .so if u dnt nid it .just let it be
Re: At Last I Have Tested Real Live Tv Streaming On My Nokia And It Worked. by MrInfo1(m): 8:25pm On Dec 20, 2007
ceejay80s:

are u jealous? e no easy to get brain like me
which brain, guy u are annoying you talk as if u are the producer or shd i say founder of what you boast abt doing piss off and stop giving us ur number
Re: At Last I Have Tested Real Live Tv Streaming On My Nokia And It Worked. by maxjax(m): 1:02am On Dec 21, 2007
If u wanna stream fr33 just goto http://freebe.roktv.com/

(1) (Reply)

Check If Tecno Android Phone And Battery Are Original Or Not / How To Skip Advert Links and Survey Links Such As adfly / Is Android L For Lockdown?(End of Rooting)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.