Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,681 members, 7,809,584 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:38 AM

Trending; Religious Group Calls For One Month Prayer To Stop Coronavirus - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Trending; Religious Group Calls For One Month Prayer To Stop Coronavirus (141 Views)

MFM April 2021 New Month Prayer Points / Powerful New Month Prayer And Prophetic Declarations / Religious Group Protests Against Southern Kaduna Killings, Says All Lives Matter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Trending; Religious Group Calls For One Month Prayer To Stop Coronavirus by Saintbossman: 11:51pm On Mar 18, 2020
Trending.
A Religious Group Known as Familyand Friendz Fellowship based in Nigeria has called on all Christians all over the world to join her in a one month marathon fasting and Prayer to stop the dreaded coronavirus and heal the world.

The group which is known for praying and taking care of Pastors and their families released the call and Prayer points on her Facebook page which is now trending all over the world.
See the trending post.

Prayer Against Coronavirus.
2Chr 7:14 (KJ)
If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Dearly Beloved, Please Join us to Pray and save Our World from this deadly Virus. (One Month Fasting and Prayer). If you cannot fast you can as well pray along with us.
FROM SUNDAY MARCH 22 TO TUESDAY APRIL 21, 2020.

Prayer Points.
1. Lord forgive us Our sins and heal our nation(mention your country) and the whole world.
2. Lord heal those already infected.
3. Lord protect us from getting infected.
4. Lord judge whosever and whatsoever that is responsible for this virus.

May God answer us in Jesus name amen!

Courtesy of Familyand Friendz Fellowship (3F)
(we pray & care for pastors & their families)

Please keep sharing until every Christian all over the world joins in this prayer.

(1) (Reply)

The World Is Seeking a Sign [Part 1] / “resist The Devil And He Will Flee” / Coronavirus Is A Warner To All Presidents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.