Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,613 members, 7,809,247 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:39 AM

192 JAMB Score: What Are My Chances Of Getting Admission With This UTME Score? - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 192 JAMB Score: What Are My Chances Of Getting Admission With This UTME Score? (54966 Views)

What Can He Study With This JAMB Score? / 5 Reasons Most Students Are Not Offered Admission Despite High Post-utme Score / Can I Study Doctor In OAU With 106 JAMB Score?: Guy Asks; Gets Hilarious Replies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 192 JAMB Score: What Are My Chances Of Getting Admission With This UTME Score? by Greatfullheart: 5:10pm On Mar 19, 2020
Ladylite:
Why do you still want to go to school. No politician studied that course.

You don't need to force yourself into the school
bros you no get conscience so you want him to end up like sai baba?

2 Shares

Re: 192 JAMB Score: What Are My Chances Of Getting Admission With This UTME Score? by Melison(m): 5:12pm On Mar 19, 2020
AroOkigbo:
To tell you the truth, though it may hurt, NO CHANCE lipsrsealed
Lies there is absolutely a chance,no be for this country people with 175 dey get admission 210 go stay house??
Abegiii
Re: 192 JAMB Score: What Are My Chances Of Getting Admission With This UTME Score? by Topmaike007(m): 5:12pm On Mar 19, 2020
Ladylite:

help me tell am oo
Re: 192 JAMB Score: What Are My Chances Of Getting Admission With This UTME Score? by Halo22: 5:13pm On Mar 19, 2020
Just lift up ur faith and perform very well in the university's aptitude test, ur chances are high.

1 Like

Re: 192 JAMB Score: What Are My Chances Of Getting Admission With This UTME Score? by DancingSkeleton(m): 5:13pm On Mar 19, 2020
Don’t pay anybody any money, simply do a change of institution to any state university of your choice and also is your waec or neco result good?
Don’t be depressed, I had that same jamb result yet I came out with a 2nd Class Upper in Biochemistry bro
Re: 192 JAMB Score: What Are My Chances Of Getting Admission With This UTME Score? by Topmaike007(m): 5:16pm On Mar 19, 2020
Kingpele:
Not really bad but it all depends on your choice of course and school u prefer... But to be candid u could have score more if u spend less time on nairaland
lolz we go ban you
Re: 192 JAMB Score: What Are My Chances Of Getting Admission With This UTME Score? by jojothaiv(m): 5:18pm On Mar 19, 2020
kponkedenge:
No chance to get to University of Uyo with that, maybe a Northern University might take you. I don't really know how JAMB or UTME operate these days.
Northern Universities, you say..

1 Like

Re: 192 JAMB Score: What Are My Chances Of Getting Admission With This UTME Score? by Nobody: 5:21pm On Mar 19, 2020
Ladylite:

This one strong o grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 192 JAMB Score: What Are My Chances Of Getting Admission With This UTME Score? by miscellany(m): 5:21pm On Mar 19, 2020
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

you have not heard about catchment area & elds?

you're the unsigned minister of education!
lol My bad
Re: 192 JAMB Score: What Are My Chances Of Getting Admission With This UTME Score? by Topmaike007(m): 5:22pm On Mar 19, 2020
miscellany:
Nigga go learn a skill
that's the greatest mistake I made though I am a graduate now

1 Like

Re: 192 JAMB Score: What Are My Chances Of Getting Admission With This UTME Score? by Nobody: 5:23pm On Mar 19, 2020
Rikidony:

WHY BRO, PLS EXPLAIN, I ALSO PICK POL SCIENCE

There's paucity of jobs in this society we are. I understand that what you study doesn't really matter anymore if you have a fascinating grade and can pass job tests, you'll get a job but there are some companies who favours numeric courses more than these Art courses, hence my reason for you to stick with Industrial relations /Int'l law. They offer topics like tax, investors relations, managerial economics etc.
Its just my opinion anyway.

1 Like

Re: 192 JAMB Score: What Are My Chances Of Getting Admission With This UTME Score? by fk002: 5:24pm On Mar 19, 2020
Mizwisdom:
All schools in the North will grant you admission. Their candidates hardly make up to 90 even with expo.

You lack wisdom. Is 40 you forgot

1 Like

Re: 192 JAMB Score: What Are My Chances Of Getting Admission With This UTME Score? by Explorerx(m): 5:24pm On Mar 19, 2020
Greatfullheart:
me i got 180 and i applied for uni abuja micro bhology what are my chances?

you can, but you can choose another less competitive related course to increase your advantage
Re: 192 JAMB Score: What Are My Chances Of Getting Admission With This UTME Score? by drizslim(m): 5:25pm On Mar 19, 2020
Karleb:
Your chances are high.

You are a lucky man. You're Apkan and Okon at thesame time. Nice!
man u got no good chills Akpan & Okon!
Re: 192 JAMB Score: What Are My Chances Of Getting Admission With This UTME Score? by shogsman(m): 5:26pm On Mar 19, 2020
udoekere:

I know but is the score OK?
No it's not,it's below average for a course like that ,don't let anyone fool you,some schools only accept 200 above
Re: 192 JAMB Score: What Are My Chances Of Getting Admission With This UTME Score? by Hifeylove: 5:26pm On Mar 19, 2020
Just go and enrol in a Bible school direct... your calling is a Prophetess.....
Re: 192 JAMB Score: What Are My Chances Of Getting Admission With This UTME Score? by shogsman(m): 5:29pm On Mar 19, 2020
frozen70:

You have a good chance if you can read harder for post UTME your score is OK but post UTME is what will determine your fate
192 out of 400 is poor don't bullshit the truth to make him feel good
Re: 192 JAMB Score: What Are My Chances Of Getting Admission With This UTME Score? by Nobody: 5:29pm On Mar 19, 2020
udoekere:
I just received an SMS with my utme score being

English-45
Government-54
Crs-49
Economic-44
Total=192

so what are my chance of getting admission into the university of uyo to study political science

. I can help you out. Pm me.
Re: 192 JAMB Score: What Are My Chances Of Getting Admission With This UTME Score? by Lawsimon(m): 5:30pm On Mar 19, 2020
Ladylite:

This is misconception, refrain. You don't study political science to become a politician.
As the name implies, it's a science of politics.
Re: 192 JAMB Score: What Are My Chances Of Getting Admission With This UTME Score? by franchasng: 5:37pm On Mar 19, 2020
Karleb:
Your chances are high.

You are a lucky man. You're Apkan and Okon at thesame time. Nice!
His full names:

Akpan Okon Udeme Edidionkpo Epe shocked

2 Likes

Re: 192 JAMB Score: What Are My Chances Of Getting Admission With This UTME Score? by sapientia(m): 5:41pm On Mar 19, 2020
You should be worried about corona
Re: 192 JAMB Score: What Are My Chances Of Getting Admission With This UTME Score? by DateMynd44(m): 5:49pm On Mar 19, 2020
denjjy:
go and put in for some important ICT skills like web development or graphics design and the same time sit tight for next year UTME
learning web development and graphic design is hard and tough
Re: 192 JAMB Score: What Are My Chances Of Getting Admission With This UTME Score? by DateMynd44(m): 5:50pm On Mar 19, 2020
Hifeylove:
Just go and enrol in a Bible school direct... your calling is a Prophetess.....
lmao grin
Re: 192 JAMB Score: What Are My Chances Of Getting Admission With This UTME Score? by Chamberlin1983(m): 5:50pm On Mar 19, 2020
Jamb has a standard which is maintained in all tertiary institutions all over nigeria. This ur comment shows how myopic and misinformed you are. Check the universities rating and compare the position of uyo and other northern universities.
Re: 192 JAMB Score: What Are My Chances Of Getting Admission With This UTME Score? by feeloscar(m): 5:57pm On Mar 19, 2020
udoekere:
I just received an SMS with my utme score being

English-45
Government-54
Crs-49
Economic-44
Total=192

so what are my chance of getting admission into the university of uyo to study political science

Once you are outstanding in your post utme,you are good to go. Best of luck.
Re: 192 JAMB Score: What Are My Chances Of Getting Admission With This UTME Score? by mrcrabs(m): 6:07pm On Mar 19, 2020
Explorerx:

Mumu, my bro got admission at Uniabuja with dis same score. Stop discouraging people

Mehn.. You could have easily made ur point without the insult I don't know why you are so bitter, I did not take your bread na.

I told him what I felt was the best option for him and you also read when I said stay strong so those that point that I was discouraging him.

You have big issues I don't know if the issue you can't read to understand or you are just plain stupid but what do I know. This is my last reply to you.. Bless up

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

NUC Names University Of Ibadan Number 1 In Nigeria – See List Of Top 100 / Pls Can HND Distinction Go For Masters Direct / Test Your English Proficiency Here (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.