Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,985 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:46 AM

Merry Christmas O. Eku Odun O, Emi A S'opo E - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Merry Christmas O. Eku Odun O, Emi A S'opo E (10396 Views)

Merry Christmas Everyone. / Ah, Emi A Dupe Ore Jesu, Me Le Sai Dupe Ore Jesu Lori Mi / Celestial Church Of Christ- Orin Emi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Merry Christmas O. Eku Odun O, Emi A S'opo E by Nobody: 8:53pm On Dec 25, 2010
Olumogun:

SORRY I DIDN'T DROP MY GIFT.

Late gifts are accepted too grin

Olumogun:

Wishing you all lots of love, joy, peace and happiness.

MERRY CHRISTMAS !

JUST FINISHED MY XMAS MEAL = pounded yam + egusi soup (as an Ekiti man)

hahaha, that's amongst the many food my mom cooked before she went to work. tongue
Re: Merry Christmas O. Eku Odun O, Emi A S'opo E by Olumogun: 10:59pm On Dec 25, 2010
^^^^^^
My sis. compliment of the season to you.
wishing you a merry xmass oh, and a wonderful new year
Re: Merry Christmas O. Eku Odun O, Emi A S'opo E by blackrules1(m): 7:17am On Dec 27, 2010
MERRY CHRISTMAS TO
'jot01'.

I got to know you through NL, and you are being of great help to me. . .pls come back to NL.

E jòó sir, e má bìí nú sí NL.

@ all NL's
compliment of the season.
Re: Merry Christmas O. Eku Odun O, Emi A S'opo E by Nobody: 7:18am On Dec 27, 2010
Olumogun:

^^^^^^
My sis. compliment of the season to you.
wishing you a merry xmass oh, and a wonderful new year

Thank you. Same to you
Re: Merry Christmas O. Eku Odun O, Emi A S'opo E by Meklex(m): 7:47am On Dec 27, 2010
This is my little gift to all nairalanders. CHEERS

Re: Merry Christmas O. Eku Odun O, Emi A S'opo E by Bluhazel: 8:04am On Dec 27, 2010
Merry Xmas to everyone
Re: Merry Christmas O. Eku Odun O, Emi A S'opo E by oseiwe(m): 8:58am On Dec 27, 2010
Make e for nor lost, make una chop rice, drink wine, flex tite and pls no let anybody off d lite, na celebration week be dis.
MERRX XMAS CELEBRATIONS TO MY NL FAMILY
UNA 10 MUCH jor!!!
Re: Merry Christmas O. Eku Odun O, Emi A S'opo E by Ranoscky(m): 9:31am On Dec 27, 2010
Compliments y'all.
Re: Merry Christmas O. Eku Odun O, Emi A S'opo E by FBS: 9:54am On Dec 27, 2010
Merry Christmas to everyone. cheesy
Re: Merry Christmas O. Eku Odun O, Emi A S'opo E by SmashingM(f): 9:59am On Dec 27, 2010
Merry Christmas to all NL.
Re: Merry Christmas O. Eku Odun O, Emi A S'opo E by UNLEASHED(m): 10:18am On Dec 27, 2010
Merry Christmas to all NLers
Re: Merry Christmas O. Eku Odun O, Emi A S'opo E by sley4life(m): 10:51am On Dec 27, 2010
merry belated xmas my NLs. I no get chikalo 4 NL we for go 4 bitch abi beach go relax.Maybe enter Rhythm Unplug.Have fun in preparation the new year.All NL will c the new year.Amen
Re: Merry Christmas O. Eku Odun O, Emi A S'opo E by no1madman(m): 11:34am On Dec 27, 2010
xmas merry too!
Re: Merry Christmas O. Eku Odun O, Emi A S'opo E by mamagee3(f): 8:20pm On Dec 27, 2010
Merry Christmas to you all and wishing everyone a joyous New Year!!!
Re: Merry Christmas O. Eku Odun O, Emi A S'opo E by Nobody: 7:51am On Jan 01, 2011
KabuKabu50:
https://www.nairaland.com/attachments/368335_me_and_my_ferrari__dont_hate__jpg7b66b2c743d53c903db3c8159d301e8b

HAD THE NERVE TO NAME THIS PIK: me and my ferrari, dont hate, jpg

Now you know damn well. . . angry
Re: Merry Christmas O. Eku Odun O, Emi A S'opo E by Dsense(m): 1:45pm On Jan 01, 2011
What happened sweeite cry cry . . . . . .Where you banned?
Re: Merry Christmas O. Eku Odun O, Emi A S'opo E by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jan 01, 2011
^^ angry sheesh! why you gotta call a sistuh out?! grin

Supposedly I made a "spam-like post" but I know the REAL reason. wink

Happy New Year day undecided anyway I hope your day is going well so far!
Re: Merry Christmas O. Eku Odun O, Emi A S'opo E by Dsense(m): 4:15pm On Jan 01, 2011
^^But you should be given the second chance !!!

Have you tried sending the mods some emails?

please do if you haven't.

Yep i'm having a great day and time so far . . . . . . .Today is my fiancee birthday so will soon bounce out for a celebration.
And you . . ,  .how it goes with you?
Re: Merry Christmas O. Eku Odun O, Emi A S'opo E by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jan 01, 2011
D-sense:

^^But you should be given the second chance !!!

Have you tried sending the mods some emails?

please do if you haven't.

Yep i'm having a great day and time so far . . . . . . .Today is my fiancee birthday so will soon bounce out for a celebration.
And you . . ,  .how it goes with you?

I'm fine thank you! Is this REALLY D-SENSE? lol. Yeah I sent them emails but it's cool by me I mean, I kinda like this new "screen name". I hope your fiancee enjoys her birthday and lives to see many more! You guys have fun!
Re: Merry Christmas O. Eku Odun O, Emi A S'opo E by Dsense(m): 11:46pm On Jan 01, 2011
Ooooyeah we did .And how was your day so far?
The mods are definitely on war with you sweetie cry
feeling bad bout this.
well my girl had lot of fun tonight and was very grateful to me!!! grin
Re: Merry Christmas O. Eku Odun O, Emi A S'opo E by mysticism0(m): 9:13am On Jan 04, 2011
Happy New Year My Friends And Welwishers If You Are On Face Book You Can Promote My Page By Just Clicking Like, Thanks And Much Love And Peace, Rudrapriya Astro Center.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Sri-Rudrapriya-Astro-Center/170068696349244

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Church Offers Prayer Space For Muslim Community / The Demise Of Pastor David Oyedepo's Muslim Sister Ashiyat / Nigerian Pastor's N28bn Assets Frozen By Uk Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.