Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,935 members, 7,835,118 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:00 AM

Aker Nguyilan: Jambite Dies In Car Accident While Travelling To Write JAMB Exams - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Aker Nguyilan: Jambite Dies In Car Accident While Travelling To Write JAMB Exams (49475 Views)

ASUU Strike: Soohemba Agatha Aker Drags Buhari, 36 Govs To Court / How Many Times Did You Write Jamb? / My Daughter Not Allowed To Write JAMB With Her Hijab On - Man Raises Alarm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aker Nguyilan: Jambite Dies In Car Accident While Travelling To Write JAMB Exams by Randy100: 8:38am On Mar 19, 2020
michealoluwaseyi:
why are u afraid of something that is inevitable
We are all afraid of dying. Nature made us that way. A goat will run if the goat sense danger that its life is in danger.
Re: Aker Nguyilan: Jambite Dies In Car Accident While Travelling To Write JAMB Exams by DateMynd44(m): 8:41am On Mar 19, 2020
Obascoetubi:
Igbos don killed her
what the hell happened to your brain?
Re: Aker Nguyilan: Jambite Dies In Car Accident While Travelling To Write JAMB Exams by ugohenry2019(m): 8:41am On Mar 19, 2020
BIGGIE121:
I don't know why student's have to travel out of their city to go and write an exam that simply last for 2 to 3 hours.

Like seriously u don't know why?? hmmmm go and isolate ur self I think u have convid19

1 Like

Re: Aker Nguyilan: Jambite Dies In Car Accident While Travelling To Write JAMB Exams by luvme0702: 8:42am On Mar 19, 2020
Jamb is useless. Why send candidates far just to write an exam? Who even brought this up? May your soul rip lil one. God grant her family the grace to bear this great loss.
Re: Aker Nguyilan: Jambite Dies In Car Accident While Travelling To Write JAMB Exams by Mizwisdom(f): 8:43am On Mar 19, 2020
DesignHave:
angry

She isn't even supposed to be on the Road. Schools should be shut down already.
Jamb suspended until this Coronavirus passes.

How can we live on just hope alone that the Virus won't get to us?
And only 2 State Governments have even worked on shutting down schools. What are the rest doing kwanu?

This is really sad.

She can still die in her house so no need for blaming. God knows best

RIP Angel

1 Like

Re: Aker Nguyilan: Jambite Dies In Car Accident While Travelling To Write JAMB Exams by ignis: 8:47am On Mar 19, 2020
Innocent young girl.... RIP
Re: Aker Nguyilan: Jambite Dies In Car Accident While Travelling To Write JAMB Exams by Liposure: 8:48am On Mar 19, 2020
ursullalinda:
Pretty young girl.....wasted just like that.....May God rest her soul......we need to get to the level where you can write from your home.....to reduce risk..... May God console her family.
amen

1 Like

Re: Aker Nguyilan: Jambite Dies In Car Accident While Travelling To Write JAMB Exams by Germi9: 8:51am On Mar 19, 2020
Randy100:
I am fighting to stay alive like everybody. And just because I am afraid of dying doesn't mean that death is not the best thing.
Why am I dying to live...If am just living to die,someday ofcouse we must die!!
Re: Aker Nguyilan: Jambite Dies In Car Accident While Travelling To Write JAMB Exams by Deltatoto: 8:54am On Mar 19, 2020
Patrickker:
A Student Dies On Her Way To Write Jamb.

As results are coming in and many families are rejoicing over the successes recorded by the those who want entrances into the various institutions of Higher learning, same cant be said of the family of Mr. Aker in Katsina-Ala, Benue state as a fatal motor accident claims the life of their daughter, Aker Nguyilan, who has to travel long distance to write her Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board exams.

Indeed, as our children are left with no choice but to travel longer distances just to write the exams, calamity has yet again visited this one in particular. May God console their family over the loss of their daughter.
toto when I Dey find don waste nawa
Re: Aker Nguyilan: Jambite Dies In Car Accident While Travelling To Write JAMB Exams by Jman06(m): 8:55am On Mar 19, 2020
This is heartbreaking!
May her soul rest in peace...
Re: Aker Nguyilan: Jambite Dies In Car Accident While Travelling To Write JAMB Exams by Okoroawusa: 8:58am On Mar 19, 2020
BIGGIE121:
I don't know why student's have to travel out of their city to go and write an exam that simply last for 2 to 3 hours.
Because centers in their city are filled up n also when you register late.
Re: Aker Nguyilan: Jambite Dies In Car Accident While Travelling To Write JAMB Exams by adolebenito17(m): 9:00am On Mar 19, 2020
hai..may your gentle soul rest in the bossom of the most high..
Re: Aker Nguyilan: Jambite Dies In Car Accident While Travelling To Write JAMB Exams by Teedah: 9:09am On Mar 19, 2020
BIGGIE121:
. Accident doesn't only occur through 2-3hours journey alone.
Re: Aker Nguyilan: Jambite Dies In Car Accident While Travelling To Write JAMB Exams by bluefilm: 9:19am On Mar 19, 2020
Eyaaa....

May her young soul rest in perfect peace.

Amen.
Re: Aker Nguyilan: Jambite Dies In Car Accident While Travelling To Write JAMB Exams by Oricha62(m): 9:32am On Mar 19, 2020
thesicilian:

Always reason things for yourself before you decide to quote the sayings of the so called wise men you see on the internet. If death is the best thing that can happen to you, what are you still doing alive?
There are some situations where death could be the best thing .
Would you like to see someone suffering of disease for long years with cure.
Most of the relatives of mad people wish for death .instead of seeing on the street everyday.
Please iam not supporting people to wish for death nor supporting suicide.
Re: Aker Nguyilan: Jambite Dies In Car Accident While Travelling To Write JAMB Exams by kingsleybrave(m): 9:36am On Mar 19, 2020
oneTIMEman:
i wish you and your love ones death monthly...enjoy the happiness
Are you sure you are not among his love ones... because the young man has the right to choose his love ones...he may decide to choose you ....
You would've just wish him and his generation an untimely death ....I think it's more better better and reasonable......since he enjoys it.....at least if death visits them every week is not bad undecided sad
Re: Aker Nguyilan: Jambite Dies In Car Accident While Travelling To Write JAMB Exams by Emmanuel226(m): 9:46am On Mar 19, 2020
Chai and d worst be say she come fine undecided
Death why na

Re: Aker Nguyilan: Jambite Dies In Car Accident While Travelling To Write JAMB Exams by Emmanuel226(m): 9:50am On Mar 19, 2020
Dis is not my portion and d portion of my jambite friends, IJN Amen.

Re: Aker Nguyilan: Jambite Dies In Car Accident While Travelling To Write JAMB Exams by Twenty47(m): 9:52am On Mar 19, 2020
Rest in peace sis
Re: Aker Nguyilan: Jambite Dies In Car Accident While Travelling To Write JAMB Exams by L1lma(f): 9:55am On Mar 19, 2020
So sad may her soul rest well,condolences to ha family
Re: Aker Nguyilan: Jambite Dies In Car Accident While Travelling To Write JAMB Exams by Darashegzy01: 10:09am On Mar 19, 2020
so tragic! May her soul rest in peace and may God give her family the ability to bear the loss
Re: Aker Nguyilan: Jambite Dies In Car Accident While Travelling To Write JAMB Exams by Nickymezor(f): 10:10am On Mar 19, 2020
jaxxy:
When I see the distances kids have to go and the time to take their exams I can’t but imagine how irresponsible jamb has become despite the new and upgraded system. It wud have been better they spread the duration of the exams to 2weeks or more so that kids get closer venues.
Yeah,exactly. I just tire for them...Stressing kids here n there all in the name of an EXAM. It doesn't mk sense at all.
Re: Aker Nguyilan: Jambite Dies In Car Accident While Travelling To Write JAMB Exams by AmeLonRo(m): 10:10am On Mar 19, 2020
Re: Aker Nguyilan: Jambite Dies In Car Accident While Travelling To Write JAMB Exams by hahn(m): 10:15am On Mar 19, 2020
ursullalinda:
Pretty young girl.....wasted just like that.....May God rest her soul......we need to get to the level where you can write from your home.....to reduce risk..... May God console her family.

Why pray to a God that could not save her in the first place? Does that even make sense?

1 Like

Re: Aker Nguyilan: Jambite Dies In Car Accident While Travelling To Write JAMB Exams by WilliamsSteve: 10:16am On Mar 19, 2020
Jamb thinks they are smart!!!
Rest well
Re: Aker Nguyilan: Jambite Dies In Car Accident While Travelling To Write JAMB Exams by Nobody: 10:34am On Mar 19, 2020
RIP
Re: Aker Nguyilan: Jambite Dies In Car Accident While Travelling To Write JAMB Exams by bstar4God(m): 10:53am On Mar 19, 2020
Condolences
Re: Aker Nguyilan: Jambite Dies In Car Accident While Travelling To Write JAMB Exams by OttHin: 11:08am On Mar 19, 2020
God console her family.
Re: Aker Nguyilan: Jambite Dies In Car Accident While Travelling To Write JAMB Exams by simiife: 11:21am On Mar 19, 2020
Ayemileto:
I blame jamb strictly for this.

Why post students to places far from their city of residence when there are easily accessible centres around them?

That's how they posted many students from Akure to Ore(about 3 hours journey) even though there are many centres in Akure.

The most annoying thing is that, they posted some people from those cities too to Akure.

I even had to contact their support over the issue, and they couldn't give any reasonable explanation.

Very useless and incompetent bunch of people.

U re wrong bro,while registering for jamb, you re asked of the place you wish to write the exam,the place I wrote mine is just a journey if 10 mins from my house,she probably chose that far distanced center by herself, not everything is incompetence.

RIP to the young lady.
Re: Aker Nguyilan: Jambite Dies In Car Accident While Travelling To Write JAMB Exams by simiife: 11:32am On Mar 19, 2020
walewriter:
Why is nothing structured in this country? Why do young students need to go far away for exams.

I think you re blaming the wrong person,they usually ask jambites to pick where they wish to write the exam,my center was just 10 mins from my house,jamb only posted her according to her choice.
Re: Aker Nguyilan: Jambite Dies In Car Accident While Travelling To Write JAMB Exams by Ayemileto(m): 12:03pm On Mar 19, 2020
simiife:

U re wrong bro,while registering for jamb, you re asked of the place you wish to write the exam,the place I wrote mine is just a journey if 10 mins from my house,she probably chose that far distanced center by herself, not everything is incompetence.

RIP to the young lady.

Because you were lucky to be posted to a place near you does not mean other people chose the far distance they were posted to.

My sister had to travel from Akure to Ore, and she didn't choose the Ore centre.

Many other people were also posted from Akure to Ore like her.

And I've seen people coming from Ondo to Akure as well.

It's incompetence on the part of JAMB, nothing else.
Re: Aker Nguyilan: Jambite Dies In Car Accident While Travelling To Write JAMB Exams by simiife: 12:10pm On Mar 19, 2020
Ayemileto:

Because you were lucky to be posted to a place near you does not mean other people chose the far distance they were posted to.

My sister had to travel from Akure to Ore, and she didn't choose the Ore centre.

Many other people were also posted from Akure to Ore like her.

And I've seen people coming from Ondo to Akure as well.

It's incompetence on the part of JAMB, nothing else.

Well,I don't know if they do that one,but they asked me where i would love to mine and posted me to a nearby school, cdss ojo actually.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Aerial View Of FUTO Owerri- PICTURES / Nnadi Nnedimkpa Susan Graduates With 4.93 CGPA From Covenant University / 15 Words You Should Eliminate From Your Vocabulary To Sound Smarter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.