Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,558 members, 7,837,150 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:50 PM

Aker Nguyilan: Jambite Dies In Car Accident While Travelling To Write JAMB Exams - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Aker Nguyilan: Jambite Dies In Car Accident While Travelling To Write JAMB Exams (49479 Views)

ASUU Strike: Soohemba Agatha Aker Drags Buhari, 36 Govs To Court / How Many Times Did You Write Jamb? / My Daughter Not Allowed To Write JAMB With Her Hijab On - Man Raises Alarm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aker Nguyilan: Jambite Dies In Car Accident While Travelling To Write JAMB Exams by paix(m): 12:45pm On Mar 19, 2020
The ministry of education should look into this idea of one travelling out of one's station just to sit for an exam (JAMB). Life is precious, let the children write the exams in their states of residence.
Re: Aker Nguyilan: Jambite Dies In Car Accident While Travelling To Write JAMB Exams by taibod: 12:51pm On Mar 19, 2020
So touching may your soul rest in perfect peace..

bt why is jamb lyk dis imagine when I did mine I choose Oyo state as my center nd I was given kwara state abeg does this make sense Cox d center is meant to be somewhere convenient for candidate.
Re: Aker Nguyilan: Jambite Dies In Car Accident While Travelling To Write JAMB Exams by LegitLexLuthor(m): 2:21pm On Mar 19, 2020
Whatever happened to taking the exam in their various states instead of going to another State. This young girl just lost her life due to incompetency our leaders.

1 Like

Re: Aker Nguyilan: Jambite Dies In Car Accident While Travelling To Write JAMB Exams by Dearlord(m): 4:33pm On Mar 19, 2020
Life is brutal atimes .
RIP man
Re: Aker Nguyilan: Jambite Dies In Car Accident While Travelling To Write JAMB Exams by JunctionBox: 6:50pm On Mar 19, 2020
The deceased family should sue jamb.
Re: Aker Nguyilan: Jambite Dies In Car Accident While Travelling To Write JAMB Exams by JunctionBox: 6:53pm On Mar 19, 2020
paix:
The ministry of education should look into this idea of one travelling out of one's station just to sit for an exam (JAMB). Life is precious, let the children write the exams in their states of residence.

Not just in their state but within their locality e.g. Local government area. What is the rationale for getting them to travel afar for an exam that should have been written within their neighborhood?
Re: Aker Nguyilan: Jambite Dies In Car Accident While Travelling To Write JAMB Exams by Roman7(m): 8:40pm On Mar 19, 2020
And the other one way death dey sweet go drink sniper......so sad.
Re: Aker Nguyilan: Jambite Dies In Car Accident While Travelling To Write JAMB Exams by Nobody: 10:05pm On Mar 19, 2020
Randy100:
I am fighting to stay alive like everybody. And just because I am afraid of dying doesn't mean that death is not the best thing.

So you're afraid of the best thing. How rational is that, sir?
Re: Aker Nguyilan: Jambite Dies In Car Accident While Travelling To Write JAMB Exams by Randy100: 10:28pm On Mar 19, 2020
Unelephantable:

So you're afraid of the best thing. How rational is that, sir?
Am I the only person that is afraid of dying? Even fowl will run for his life if you want to kill it. Death is the best thing that will happen to human being that is why it is called eternal rest.
Re: Aker Nguyilan: Jambite Dies In Car Accident While Travelling To Write JAMB Exams by paix(m): 10:30pm On Mar 19, 2020
JunctionBox:

Not just in their state but within their locality e.g. Local government area. What is the rationale for getting them to travel afar for an exam that should have been written within their neighborhood?
Maybe to avoid familiarity issues.
Re: Aker Nguyilan: Jambite Dies In Car Accident While Travelling To Write JAMB Exams by Morrihz(m): 12:35am On Mar 20, 2020
Humanoid01:
To those affected directly by this, I can only pray for strength to pull through this. A kid, probably 14/15 yo, on the way to make a future for herself, dies just like that. All hopes, plans for the future, dreams, all gone just like that. Na wa o! This life. What really is this life for when we all can't achieve our dreams? It's understandable for an adult, but for a kid to die this way, I just don't understand. It beats me!
she's 20
Re: Aker Nguyilan: Jambite Dies In Car Accident While Travelling To Write JAMB Exams by Immanuelmario(m): 12:51am On Mar 20, 2020
May your soul rest in peace
Re: Aker Nguyilan: Jambite Dies In Car Accident While Travelling To Write JAMB Exams by Nobody: 1:01am On Mar 20, 2020
may her soul find peace,i lost my nephew this way too in 2014, why should people travel hundreds of miles away just to write an exam they simply can write even at home?I just don't get the logic,yet the server was hacked recently,I think parents should stand and fight against this.
Re: Aker Nguyilan: Jambite Dies In Car Accident While Travelling To Write JAMB Exams by Nobody: 1:35am On Mar 20, 2020
Randy100:
Am I the only person that is afraid of dying? Even fowl will run for his life if you want to kill it. Death is the best thing that will happen to human being that is why it is called eternal rest.

Or it could be eternal damnation.
Re: Aker Nguyilan: Jambite Dies In Car Accident While Travelling To Write JAMB Exams by Randy100: 6:48am On Mar 20, 2020
Unelephantable:

Or it could be eternal damnation.
That is for religion people. Also read eccl 9 vs 5
Re: Aker Nguyilan: Jambite Dies In Car Accident While Travelling To Write JAMB Exams by Achir1: 4:12pm On Mar 20, 2020
cry[color=#990000][/color]
Imagine,just because of jamb exams she died just like that. though that's time time we have no body to be blamed. may her gentle soul rest in perfect peace. till we meet to part no more.
Re: Aker Nguyilan: Jambite Dies In Car Accident While Travelling To Write JAMB Exams by Nobody: 11:23pm On Mar 20, 2020
Randy100:
That is for religion people. Also read eccl 9 vs 5

Okay. Whatever sprinkles your donuts.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Aerial View Of FUTO Owerri- PICTURES / Nnadi Nnedimkpa Susan Graduates With 4.93 CGPA From Covenant University / 15 Words You Should Eliminate From Your Vocabulary To Sound Smarter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.