Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,119 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:19 AM

So Now The Rich Are Crying? God Stand For The Poor - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / So Now The Rich Are Crying? God Stand For The Poor (863 Views)

Let The Poor Breath: Innoson Demands Investigation Into Mmesoma's JAMB Results / The Rich Think The Poor Are Lazy, The Poor Think The Rich Are Lucky / University Of Pretoria Exam Question: 'Crying Is Permitted As Long As You Do...' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

So Now The Rich Are Crying? God Stand For The Poor by blazesam(m): 4:48am On Mar 19, 2020
Look o, now that there is COVID-19, rich kids schooling abroad are at risk, if the government should dare to close it boarders, I think the Rich's in our country will all die of anger.. I love my country
Re: So Now The Rich Are Crying? God Stand For The Poor by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:56am On Mar 19, 2020
...but the poor kids are dying too.

4 Likes

Re: So Now The Rich Are Crying? God Stand For The Poor by namiji2598: 5:12am On Mar 19, 2020
It's better to cry in a SUV than on a bike

1 Like

Re: So Now The Rich Are Crying? God Stand For The Poor by AntiWailer: 5:19am On Mar 19, 2020
blazesam:
Look o, now that there is COVID-19, rich kids schooling abroad are at risk, if the government should dare to close it boarders, I think the Rich's in our country will all die of anger.. I love my country

This kind of mindset can make u die poor dear.

You can not become what you hate passionately.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: So Now The Rich Are Crying? God Stand For The Poor by Sabby1(m): 5:40am On Mar 19, 2020
AntiWailer:

God bless you a million times. Some people mindset is quite appalling and sub standard
Puke

1 Like

Re: So Now The Rich Are Crying? God Stand For The Poor by Nobody: 6:54am On Mar 19, 2020
blazesam:
U can never make it in Life with this MENTALITY.
This MENTALITY is born out of Long-standing Wickedness and Jealousy.
U sat down thought about this and even made it public.
U must be battling a lot within this mindset.
I just pity the person closest to you, because you can KILL.
Re: So Now The Rich Are Crying? God Stand For The Poor by pressplay411(m): 6:55am On Mar 19, 2020
AntiWailer:

This has suddenly become the new saying. But if this were true, no one should be poor either since everyone hates poverty. True?
If you believe the bible, then Paul should never be a Christian since he hated Christians passionately.

Just cos people keep repeating the wrong stuff doesn't make it true.
Re: So Now The Rich Are Crying? God Stand For The Poor by pressplay411(m): 6:58am On Mar 19, 2020
EVILFOREST:

U can never make it in Life with this MENTALITY.
This MENTALITY is born out of Wickedness and Jealousy.
U sat down thought about this and even made it public.
U must be passing through a lot of WARS with this mindset.

Calm down, you were thinking it too. OP was just silly enough to say it. I want to believe he was referring to corrupt politicians and those who got illicit riches.

1 Like

Re: So Now The Rich Are Crying? God Stand For The Poor by Nobody: 7:13am On Mar 19, 2020
pressplay411:

Calm down, you were thinking it too. OP was just silly enough to say it. I want to believe he was referring to corrupt politicians and those who got illicit riches.
He should clear himself.
U should not be the one doing that for him.
By the way, you never knew his intentions..
Re: So Now The Rich Are Crying? God Stand For The Poor by Equal2DeTask(m): 7:14am On Mar 19, 2020
namiji2598:
It's better to cry in a SUV than on a bike

grin
Re: So Now The Rich Are Crying? God Stand For The Poor by AntiWailer: 7:14am On Mar 19, 2020
pressplay411:

This has suddenly become the new saying. But if this were true, no one should be poor either since everyone hates poverty. True?
If you believe the bible, then Paul should never be a Christian since he hated Christians passionately.

Just cos people keep repeating the wrong stuff doesn't make it true.

Former Bible scholar.

Apostle Paul did not become a Christian by choice. He had a divine encounter with God.

It is different from you working towards being rich. Nobody will force u to be rich.

So separate the context from what confused you about the religion u abandoned.
Re: So Now The Rich Are Crying? God Stand For The Poor by pressplay411(m): 7:15am On Mar 19, 2020
EVILFOREST:

He should clear himself.
U should not be the one doing that for him.
By the way, you never knew his intentions..

True. Lol OP I tried tor ya.
Re: So Now The Rich Are Crying? God Stand For The Poor by pressplay411(m): 7:16am On Mar 19, 2020
AntiWailer:

Former Bible scholar.

Apostle Paul did not become a Christian by choice. He had a divine encounter with God.

It is different from you working towards being rich. Nobody will force u to be rich.

So separate the context from what confused you about the religion u abandoned.

Lol it's not a matter of choice sir. You said, one could never. Then again, can anyone have anything if it wasn't divinely given?

(1) (Reply)

Hnd-to-b.eng. Electrical Electronics (top Up) Course / Nairalanders In Secondary School / Secret Cults

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.