Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,581 members, 7,837,192 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:35 PM

Movies To Watch Out For In 2011 And Release Dates - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Movies To Watch Out For In 2011 And Release Dates (2632 Views)

How To Download Nigerian Movies to phone / pc For Free / 6 Promising Movies To Watch Out For Before the End of 2012 (trailers) / Funke Akindele Reveals Release Dates For “omo Ghetto 2″ & “the Return Of Jenifa” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Movies To Watch Out For In 2011 And Release Dates by WackyJ1(m): 8:57pm On Jan 03, 2011
Vieira:

The second Hulk (Incredible Hulk) I liked very much, FF was okay, not brilliant but not bad.

Ghost Rider is an abomination of a movie, it sucked balls bigtime.
The first 2 spider films made sense especially part 2. Part 3 was not so clear when i watched it.
I don't like hulk, his two movies didn't help that fact. I like Ghost Rider. The only thing that could be seen as a problem was that there was not much action in it
Vieira:

Imagine FF and Spider-man both live in New York but when there is yawa in their movies they do not help each other??
New york is like the headquarters for Marvels heroes yet they manage to save the world individually without getting in each others way. It'll be nice to see some cooperation, more action for us
Re: Movies To Watch Out For In 2011 And Release Dates by vescucci(m): 10:38pm On Jan 03, 2011
I liked all the Spidey films and seeing as I judge hero films mainly by the villains, I liked 2 best. I've been surprised before but I'm not giddy with joy at a remake. Can't they just continue from where they stopped if they must?

I never liked Hulk as a comic and I felt justified after the first one by Lee (who hopefully has since learnt that that is not his turf) but the second one was cool. Norton and Roth killed it. Not to mention my eye candy.

I hated/hate Fantastic Four (movies, cartoons, comics, spin-offs). The Silver Surfer was cool though. Victor kinda is too.

Why is Ghost Rider being mentioned?

Beautiful excellent idea this:
Vieira:

Marvel has a lot of stories they can make into movies from the comics but it needs GREAT directors.

I actually think that Marvel should let the rights for FF, X-Men and Spider-man revert back to Marvel and then they can produce the movies themselves from their studio, like Thor, Ironman, Avengers etc.

That way they can do movies that contain crossovers.

Imagine FF and Spider-man both live in New York but when there is yawa in their movies they do not help each other??
Re: Movies To Watch Out For In 2011 And Release Dates by iice(f): 3:38pm On Jan 04, 2011
Vieira:

The second Hulk (Incredible Hulk) I liked very much, FF was okay, not brilliant but not bad.

Ghost Rider is an abomination of a movie, it sucked balls bigtime.

iice, why the Seth hate?

I like him, he is naturally funny. Have you seen Knocked Up?

I agree that the first two Spider-man movies were good and they could have continued, 2 out 3 is not bad at all. But this remake now will be compared to the previous films.

Marvel has a lot of stories they can make into movies from the comics but it needs GREAT directors.

I actually think that Marvel should let the rights for FF, X-Men and Spider-man revert back to Marvel and then they can produce the movies themselves from their studio, like Thor, Ironman, Avengers etc.

That way they can do movies that contain crossovers.

Knocked Up was the straw that broke the camel's back. I only heard bleating in that movie.
I agree with what you said about Marvel taking the helm. . .cross our fingers undecided

I'm with Vesc on FF. . .don't really like them and though the first one was ok. . .it was enough for me.
I don't like Hulk either (that's M's favorite guy - go figure) but i enjoyed the second movie. The first one only had one scene i liked - with the dogs and flexing of his muscles to throw off the dogs grin
And i reiterate, why is ghostrider being mentioned?
Re: Movies To Watch Out For In 2011 And Release Dates by Kinkinatus(m): 10:19pm On Jan 04, 2011
@Vieira I agree that movies adapted from comics require great directors. More than that they require excellent script writers. An excellent scriptwriter supported by an imaginative and creative director who is ready to push the boundaries turns a great movie into a wicked movie.
Re: Movies To Watch Out For In 2011 And Release Dates by obinna5000(m): 11:07pm On Jan 04, 2011
"Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides" theatrical release date has been shifted from May 18 2011 to May 20 2011.
Re: Movies To Watch Out For In 2011 And Release Dates by Vieira(m): 1:34am On Jan 05, 2011
I hope you people are agreeing that Ghost Rider was a pile of poo??
Re: Movies To Watch Out For In 2011 And Release Dates by Nobody: 2:06am On Jan 05, 2011
I'm looking forward to:
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows II
Thor
Sherlock Holmes II
Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides

I might go and see other films if they get good reviews but these are the must-see films of the year in my opinion. cool
Re: Movies To Watch Out For In 2011 And Release Dates by Tunexsy(m): 9:57am On Jan 10, 2011
Am a fan of GL as well bt love flash more, and i think i read somewhere dat it might be release dis year.
Re: Movies To Watch Out For In 2011 And Release Dates by Tunexsy(m): 9:57am On Jan 10, 2011
Am a fan of GL as well bt love flash more, and i think i read somewhere dat it might be release dis year.
Re: Movies To Watch Out For In 2011 And Release Dates by johndicost: 3:47pm On Jan 10, 2011
there are so many movies that i want to watch but mostly i am dying to watch Harry Potter and the Deadly Hallow Part 2 movie.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Most Anticipated Movie Is Finally Here / Download John Wick 4 / After Burial Of Sam Loco Efe, First Son Started Living Big In Benin City.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.