Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,555 members, 7,816,344 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:53 AM

A 20-year-old Boy, Has Confessed To The Rape Of The 4-year-old Girl In Jos. PICX - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / A 20-year-old Boy, Has Confessed To The Rape Of The 4-year-old Girl In Jos. PICX (904 Views)

Pastor Tony Daniel Accused Of Raped By A 20-year-old Girl / 35-Year-Old Man Arrested For Raping A 20-Year-Old Lady In Lagos / Udeme Otike-Odibi Confessed To Killing Her Husband, Symphorosa Otike-Odibi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A 20-year-old Boy, Has Confessed To The Rape Of The 4-year-old Girl In Jos. PICX by nairaobserver2: 6:41am On Mar 19, 2020
A 20-year-old boy, Isaac Boniface, has confessed to the rape of the 4-year-old daughter of his co-tenant in Jos, Plateau State.

The suspect admitted that he knew the incident was a devilish act, but that “It was a mistake.”

According to him: “I live in the same compound with the girl and her mother. Anytime I’m going to work or passing by, the girl will greet me and I will greet her back because we are friends.

So, one day, I took her to a corner in the compound and raped her. The mother later told me to follow her to somewhere and that is how I was arrested by the police.”

The State Commissioner of Police, Mr Issac Akinmoyede, condemned the act and said Isaac would be charged to court soon.

See more photos below
https://www.nairafame.com/2020/03/a-20-year-old-boy-isaac-boniface-has.html

Re: A 20-year-old Boy, Has Confessed To The Rape Of The 4-year-old Girl In Jos. PICX by Passionate888: 6:46am On Mar 19, 2020
Just Isaac? Incomplete story.
Re: A 20-year-old Boy, Has Confessed To The Rape Of The 4-year-old Girl In Jos. PICX by chatinent: 6:48am On Mar 19, 2020
Don't pity pedophiles; jail!
Re: A 20-year-old Boy, Has Confessed To The Rape Of The 4-year-old Girl In Jos. PICX by segebase(m): 6:49am On Mar 19, 2020
Inside life
Re: A 20-year-old Boy, Has Confessed To The Rape Of The 4-year-old Girl In Jos. PICX by TollaniINC(f): 6:56am On Mar 19, 2020
who dey bring this type of news self?

Re: A 20-year-old Boy, Has Confessed To The Rape Of The 4-year-old Girl In Jos. PICX by Lawgod247: 7:20am On Mar 19, 2020
ok
Re: A 20-year-old Boy, Has Confessed To The Rape Of The 4-year-old Girl In Jos. PICX by Aladdin1(m): 9:30am On Mar 20, 2020
abomination!!. a sexual deviant and paedophile at 20yrs

(1) (Reply)

Protest As Vigilante Shoots Colleague In Lagos / Photos : 4 Shot Dead As Police Foil Kidnap Attempt In Benin City / Governor’s Aide Sets Subordinates Ablaze Over Dream (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.