Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:02 AM

‘Foreigner’ Kicked Out Of Supermarket In Ghana, After Refusing To Use Sanitiser - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / ‘Foreigner’ Kicked Out Of Supermarket In Ghana, After Refusing To Use Sanitiser (2960 Views)

UK ‘Loans’ Stolen Gold Artefact To Ghana After 150 Years / Kenyan Senator, Nyamu Karen, Kicked Out Of The Chambers For Indecent Dressing / Soldier Who Joined Army Just To Become Expert At Killing Black People Kicked Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘Foreigner’ Kicked Out Of Supermarket In Ghana, After Refusing To Use Sanitiser by ibkayee(f): 7:56pm On May 25, 2020
lekki1444:
haha yes oooo you must source out that african food ooo. you no get choice lol . do you find married life stressful in england ? do you have children or planning on having ?
I'm not married, no children currently

I would love children, but I'm also kind of conflicted when it comes to children because I'm concerned about bringing them into this crazy world of ours, genuinely
Re: ‘Foreigner’ Kicked Out Of Supermarket In Ghana, After Refusing To Use Sanitiser by lekki1444: 8:00pm On May 25, 2020
ibkayee:

I'm not married, no children currently

I would love children, but I'm also kind of conflicted when it comes to children because I'm concerned about bringing them into this crazy world of ours, genuinely
oh you were just lying to the dude ? lol you told some dude you was married on that thread. yeah i get it,you probably have to say that to get rid of unwanted attention. i totally feel you on your fear of bringing children into the world but i think a great compromise will be just have 1 and thats it. just to see what a kid you produce looks like. just for curiosity sake lmaooo. its easy to get total handle on one child
Re: ‘Foreigner’ Kicked Out Of Supermarket In Ghana, After Refusing To Use Sanitiser by ibkayee(f): 8:02pm On May 25, 2020
lekki1444:
oh you were just lying to the dude ? lol you told some dude you was married on that thread. yeah i get it,you probably have to say that to get rid of unwanted attention. i totally feel you on your fear of bringing children into the world but i thinka great compromise will be just have 1 and thats it. just to see what a kid you produce looks like. just for curiosity sake lmaooo.
I was just joking with him cheesy

But you can't send them back (ethically) once you've seen what they look like, so is the 'compromise' worth it? Lol

1 Like

Re: ‘Foreigner’ Kicked Out Of Supermarket In Ghana, After Refusing To Use Sanitiser by lekki1444: 8:07pm On May 25, 2020
ibkayee:

I was just joking with him cheesy

But you can't send them back (ethically) once you've seen what they look like, so is the 'compromise' worth it? Lol
hmmm i think its worth it.you dont want to look back and regret not having done that. but then again it totally depends on your spiritual orientation, some people just see children as a liability and a burden who suck your resources and then bugger off at 18 and dont call you if at all lol. so i totally get it when people dont want children. its stressful. i personally dont see the virtue in having more than 1. like why ? for what ? what is the benefit ? i dont get it
Re: ‘Foreigner’ Kicked Out Of Supermarket In Ghana, After Refusing To Use Sanitiser by ibkayee(f): 8:09pm On May 25, 2020
lekki1444:
hmmm i think its worth it.you dont want to look back and regret not having done that. but then again it totally depends on your spiritual orientation, some people just see children as a liability and a burden who suck your resources and then bugger off at 18 and dont call you if at all lol. so i totally get it when people dont want children. its stressful. i personally dont see the virtue in having more than 1. like why ? for what ? what is the benefit ? i dont get it
Everyone's different, it's a personal choice, so I definitely get it. What I don't get is when people have more than they know they can cater for...I mean I also get that sha, but I just shake my head at it smiley
Re: ‘Foreigner’ Kicked Out Of Supermarket In Ghana, After Refusing To Use Sanitiser by lekki1444: 8:11pm On May 25, 2020
ibkayee:

Everyone's different, it's a personal choice, so I definitely get it. What I don't get is when people have more than they know they can cater for...I mean I also get that sha, but I just shake my head at it smiley
yeah thats poverty mentality the poorer they are the more children they have. absolute madness. cheesy

1 Like

Re: ‘Foreigner’ Kicked Out Of Supermarket In Ghana, After Refusing To Use Sanitiser by lekki1444: 8:22pm On May 25, 2020
ibkayee:

Thanks for the conversation. Have a great Night
Re: ‘Foreigner’ Kicked Out Of Supermarket In Ghana, After Refusing To Use Sanitiser by chic2pimp(m): 8:24pm On May 25, 2020
ibkayee:

Lmao can you behave grin

grin tongue

ibkayee:

Lol yeah I can imagine, my accent is just Standard British, with a Naija twang cheesy

One of my favourite shows in the entire world is the Peep Show, British humour is unrivaled grin
It is. Did not stop me from getting a lot of stick from mates though.

The Peep Show is so cringeworthy is untrue. It's much Funnier than it looks. Kind of reminds me of another favourite show of mine The IT Crowd.

British Humour can't be beaten. Both unrivalled and unparalleled grin

Fun Fact : Robert Webb absolutely loves Only Fools and horses. One of the inspirations behind The Peep Show.
Re: ‘Foreigner’ Kicked Out Of Supermarket In Ghana, After Refusing To Use Sanitiser by ibkayee(f): 9:05pm On May 25, 2020
lekki1444:
Thanks for the conversation. Have a great Night
smiley
Re: ‘Foreigner’ Kicked Out Of Supermarket In Ghana, After Refusing To Use Sanitiser by ibkayee(f): 9:06pm On May 25, 2020
chic2pimp:

grin tongue

It is. Did not stop me from getting a lot of stick from mates though.

The Peep Show is so cringeworthy is untrue. It's much Funnier than it looks. Kind of reminds me of another favourite show of mine The IT Crowd.

British Humour can't be beaten. Both unrivalled and unparalleled grin

Fun Fact : Robert Webb absolutely loves Only Fools and horses. One of the inspirations behind The Peep Show.
Haha cheesy

I’ve heard the IT crowd is pretty good

Lol that makes a lot of sense then
Re: ‘Foreigner’ Kicked Out Of Supermarket In Ghana, After Refusing To Use Sanitiser by timibare(m): 6:26am On May 26, 2020
lekki1444:
can you buzz me on WhatsApp pls 07033469430

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Israel-nazi Similarities? [PHOTOS] / Barrack Obama's Grandmother Does A Victory Dance In Kenya(see Pics And Video) / 11 Year Old Muslim Girl Talks About Her Experience Marrying An Older Man!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.