Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,314 members, 7,808,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:19 AM

Ex Problem - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ex Problem (566 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ex Problem by Borndead(f): 7:37am On Mar 19, 2020
Why are women still attached to their Exes even after break up? Some women are still drawn to their Exes when they are in a relationship.
Re: Ex Problem by donbachi(m): 7:44am On Mar 19, 2020
They have "borndead" brains.
Re: Ex Problem by TA4TA4: 7:52am On Mar 19, 2020
My sister, me and most guys sef no understand una at times ooo. It's worse if na the guy be her first boyfriend or the one who she first had sex with.

It's really confusing oooo, till I got this advice from this great man below. He said it all; women are not meant to be understood....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2thHxKsu-LU
Re: Ex Problem by legitnow: 5:59pm On Mar 30, 2020
Borndead:
Why are women still attached to their Exes even after break up? Some women are still drawn to their Exes when they are in a relationship.

They like baggage's.

Are u saying dat u have never had an ex that u find difficult to exclude from your life due to mutual friends and other things.

So ex's just dont go away very easily.

By the way, do u live in Lagos?
Re: Ex Problem by Mavinsoladele(m): 6:02pm On Mar 30, 2020
Op you should have explained what happened between you and your ex and stopped disturbing us with ur tales of woe

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Can Any Guy Do This For His Girlfriend? / What's Your Thoughts / I Can Kill You,husband Caught His Wife In The Act With A Man Threatens -video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.