Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,798 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:45 PM

I Raped The Four-year-old Girl Because We’re Friends – 20 Year Old Suspect - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Raped The Four-year-old Girl Because We’re Friends – 20 Year Old Suspect (403 Views)

I Raped & Killed A Lady Because She Refused To Sleep With Me — Choirmaster / We Can Hack Into Any Account, Even If Phone Is Locked - 31-Year-Old Suspect / Kogi Pastor: We Raped The Prostitute, Killed & Had Sex With Her Corpse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Raped The Four-year-old Girl Because We’re Friends – 20 Year Old Suspect by janefblog: 7:55am On Mar 19, 2020
Isaac Boniface, a 20-year-old man, is in police custody for allegedly defiling a four-year-old girl in the Dahwol community, Jos South Local Government Area of Plateau State.

The suspect, who claimed to be working with a mattress manufacturing firm, was among the over 22 suspected criminals paraded by the state Commissioner of Police, Mr Isaac Akinmoyede, for various offences at the command’s headquarters in Jos on Wednesday.

Boniface, who confessed to defiling the victim, told news ment that he committed the act because the little girl was his friend.

He said, “My name is Isaac Boniface and I live in the same compound with the girl and her mother. Anytime I was going to work or passing by, the girl would greet me and I would greet her back because we are friends.

“So, one day, I took her.............https://janefblog.com/12817-2i-raped-the-four-year-old-girl-because-were-friends-20-year-old-suspect/

Re: I Raped The Four-year-old Girl Because We’re Friends – 20 Year Old Suspect by Lawgod247: 7:57am On Mar 19, 2020
Ok
Re: I Raped The Four-year-old Girl Because We’re Friends – 20 Year Old Suspect by mascot87(m): 7:59am On Mar 19, 2020
Shey wèrè léléyi ni?
Re: I Raped The Four-year-old Girl Because We’re Friends – 20 Year Old Suspect by Nobody: 8:00am On Mar 19, 2020
UnaToto
Re: I Raped The Four-year-old Girl Because We’re Friends – 20 Year Old Suspect by JunctionBox: 8:06am On Mar 19, 2020
Hmmmmmmmmm
Re: I Raped The Four-year-old Girl Because We’re Friends – 20 Year Old Suspect by donbachi(m): 8:10am On Mar 19, 2020
As a little chap..i was husband to many women...and it was d trend dat period with no canal motives...but today,"my wife my wife,my husband my husband"..if ur eye no reach ground,dem go just skata ur kids nyansh...i warned my mechanic recently.soon i will stop using him..anytime he comes around and sees my 7yr old daughter,e go be like sey him don see him babe..next thing u go hear "my wife my wife"..devil's advocates.
Re: I Raped The Four-year-old Girl Because We’re Friends – 20 Year Old Suspect by Coolbreeze1988(m): 8:11am On Mar 19, 2020
Castrate him straightaway
Re: I Raped The Four-year-old Girl Because We’re Friends – 20 Year Old Suspect by Adgideon(m): 8:22am On Mar 19, 2020
You and 4yr old friend, as friends I wonder what they discuss that led to the defilement may be she said gave him the go ahead bastard Tunder fire you there, it's high time gvmnt enact a law of castrating child defilers and rapists, very funny una b friends once again Tunder fire
Re: I Raped The Four-year-old Girl Because We’re Friends – 20 Year Old Suspect by Yustash001(m): 8:59am On Mar 19, 2020
Eleriibu...

(1) (Reply)

Ex-delsu SUG President Drowns / Man Rapes And Kills Teen Wife Days After Marraige For Refusing To Satisfy Him / Certificate Scandal: FIIRO Demotes Former Director-general

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.