Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,641 members, 7,847,676 topics. Date: Sunday, 02 June 2024 at 12:23 AM

Took Wrong Bag - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Took Wrong Bag (249 Views)

My Cousin Took Money To Bandits In The Bush / Men Who Killed SARS Officer And Took His Head To A Shrine Arrested. Photo / UNILORIN Student: "Instagram Friend Drugged, Had Sex, Took My Nude Pictures" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Took Wrong Bag by Novemberaura(m): 8:05am On Mar 19, 2020
Yesterday at FMC second gate Owerri, a man withdrew huge Money from one of the banks along bank road Owerri and entered busimo. Robbers followed the commercial bus until it stopped at FMC second gate to drop a passenger. The robber who drove the vehicle double crossed the vehicle, came out and pulled his rifle went straight to the man asked for his bag took it entered his cat back and zoomed off. He had other occupants in the car but they didn't alight.

As soon as the robbers zoomed off the man that was robbed also took to his heel when he finally stopped running, people confronted him and he said the robbers took the wrong bag that he stocked his money in his pockets, that he ran away so they robber won't return when the realize the got the wrong bag.

Q. Who did the robbers know?

Sorry I got no pictures
Re: Took Wrong Bag by donbachi(m): 8:24am On Mar 19, 2020
The bird dat sings to them.

(1) (Reply)

CBN Alerts Customers On Rising Cases Of E-fraud / Dubai 48 Storey Building Gutted In Fire In Sharjah, Uae,abbco Tower / UNIBEN Student Raped & Murdered Inside RCCG (photo) #justiceforuwa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.