Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,136 members, 7,821,878 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:49 PM

I Met Ngozi Nwosu Aka Ij Kpons (pixs included) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Met Ngozi Nwosu Aka Ij Kpons (pixs included) (1405 Views)

Ngozi Nwosu Is Still Sick / Nollywood Actress Ngozi Nwosu Has Been Diagnosed With HIV In India / Actress Ngozi Nwosu Is Critically Sick (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Met Ngozi Nwosu Aka Ij Kpons (pixs included) by Ezinwannem: 7:11pm On Jun 04, 2007
OMG, I can't believe it,  I attended a party on saturday where one man had a b-day bash for his mom who turned 74. At first, it was boring because nobody was really there because there was another party which I wanted 2 attend but to my suprise, the people from that same party starting coming in into the party where I was. As it went on, I met and chated with Ij Kpons (Ngozi Nwosu). Very pretty lady unlike on da screen and she is very approacable,  I chatted and hugged her as if she is my aunt, lol, Shez going to be in Canada till July 26th, She gave us her hotel number and asked told us to see her when she returns to Toronto as she will be hiding to Ottawa, Canada later this week. Some pixs r below,
Re: I Met Ngozi Nwosu Aka Ij Kpons (pixs included) by Ezinwannem: 7:13pm On Jun 04, 2007
one more
Re: I Met Ngozi Nwosu Aka Ij Kpons (pixs included) by busygirl(f): 9:20pm On Jun 04, 2007
She's pretty kiss
Re: I Met Ngozi Nwosu Aka Ij Kpons (pixs included) by snazzydawn(f): 10:22pm On Jun 05, 2007
hotstepper,that you?
Re: I Met Ngozi Nwosu Aka Ij Kpons (pixs included) by Vitastraka(m): 10:33pm On Jun 05, 2007
Where are the pics
Re: I Met Ngozi Nwosu Aka Ij Kpons (pixs included) by busygirl(f): 10:48pm On Jun 05, 2007
she posted it, may be she haz removed it

(1) (Reply)

Photographic History Of Michael Jackson's Face Wit Blitherin,yet Witty Commentry / Adaeze Igwe, Is She Really That Beautiful? / 2011-bigbrother Africa(amplified) Winner: Another Nigerian?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.