Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,721 members, 7,862,291 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 01:13 PM

Why I Think Igbo Are Most Detribalise Nigeria. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Think Igbo Are Most Detribalise Nigeria. (4190 Views)

Some Igbo' Are Doing Too Much / Why Do You Think Igbo Politicians Are Not Supporting Peter Obi? / Why Igbo's Are Ahead Of Other Tribes In Nigeria, Obasanjo Speaks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Think Igbo Are Most Detribalise Nigeria. by Otsam(m): 3:47pm On Mar 19, 2020
MasterKernel:

It's not a function of holding them accountable. A vast majority of the tribe don't love fairness, merit, that's the only reason why Federal Character is enshrined in our constitution.

If the rest of the majority decides to take loan and improve there spaces, excluding them like the case of $22 billion, what do you expect them to do?

It's called conspiracy. if the nationals are taxed to pay back will they spare us? Didn't you hear Abaribe shouting over the exclusion of the Eastern part?

That’s exactly what I am saying about accountability. Abaribe just discharged his duty there and everyone saw that and the voice heard by all. Even in the 8th senate, he was very active and that’s the job they are sent there to do. Let’s assume Abaribe was out of the country for this period, what are the remaining 14 senators representing east doing that they couldn’t discharge their duty? That’s what I meant by accountability. This dispensation is known for nepotism and they will try you with insolence it is now left for your representatives to contest/challenge it as sen Abaribe is doing.

1 Like

Re: Why I Think Igbo Are Most Detribalise Nigeria. by Goke7: 3:47pm On Mar 19, 2020
mrvitalis:

U said they demanded for presidency .. I'm Igbo and we both know igbos only asked for zoning to be respected

Igbos have never requested to be governor anywhere outside igboland ...we have 7 governors now ...have had atleeast 6 since 1999 ....Lagos was because of the large number of igbos their

When u contribute to a state it's right u become recognized ...yorubas in imo demanded the same from imo governor even tho there contribution is negligeble

Bro u have not said anything here that igbos have demanded that not within their right absolutely nothing

you have admitted one already so how come you are saying i said nothing. you guys know the truth but you keep living in denial. until you guys begin to play fair, you will continue to think you are being marginalized.

All the goodwill the igbos have enjoyed till date from others, try and reciprocate one and folks will take you more serious but for as long you continue to blackmail others because you want to dominate them, no one will take you serious

2 Likes

Re: Why I Think Igbo Are Most Detribalise Nigeria. by mrvitalis(m): 3:54pm On Mar 19, 2020
Goke7:

you have admitted one already so how come you are saying i said nothing. you guys know the truth but you keep living in denial. until you guys begin to play fair, you will continue to think you are being marginalized.

All the goodwill the igbos have enjoyed till date from others, try and reciprocate one and folks will take you more serious but for as long you continue to blackmail others because you want to dominate them, no one will take you serious
Oga we have vote Yoruba obj over 90% ,abiola over 40% even tho his opponent had Igbo vice

Tell me one Igbo yorubas have given 10% vote

3 Likes

Re: Why I Think Igbo Are Most Detribalise Nigeria. by Goke7: 4:01pm On Mar 19, 2020
mrvitalis:

Oga we have vote Yoruba obj over 90% ,abiola over 40% even tho his opponent had Igbo vice

obj was never yourba's agenda, your 40% for abiola was not good enough as we gave GEJ well more than that, meanwhile it was an igbo man that went to ask the court to stop the June 12 elections from holding. History is so loaded how you guys keep going against the Yoruba agenda and you want them to support any igbo agenda? haba

1 Like

Re: Why I Think Igbo Are Most Detribalise Nigeria. by SciLab: 4:02pm On Mar 19, 2020
tatatar:

Stop this your fallacious reasoning
Stop giving us one or few examples,no one said there aint some people,due to one reason or another,who may like you...there were people who liked hitler.The fact remains that generally,Your'e the most disliked of all Nigerians abroad.In fact,the reasons other Nigerians are not liked is because of you guys.

Abokii muslimaloo, close your stinking mouth, you are world renowned terrorists. If Igbos were the problem, you would have agitates for a country without them, but you know the East remains your saving grace from hunger and poverty.

So sharap and spread viral diseases everywhere with your rotten mouth. See your Igbo dentist to fix your brownish gworo-teeth.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Think Igbo Are Most Detribalise Nigeria. by dignity33: 4:06pm On Mar 19, 2020
Goke7:

obj was never yourba's agenda, your 40% for abiola was not good enough as we gave GEJ well more than that, meanwhile it was an igbo man that went to ask the court to stop the June 12 elections from holding. History is so loaded how you guys keep going against the Yoruba agenda and you want them to support any igbo agenda? haba
you are myopic how can you said that igboman go to court to stop June 12 election is igboman Abacha or babangida stop hear say and face the fact.

3 Likes

Re: Why I Think Igbo Are Most Detribalise Nigeria. by Ritchiee: 4:07pm On Mar 19, 2020
dignity33:
In a country were tribalism is not practicable every tribe coexist with each other, intermigrate to any part of the country buy land, build a house and see the place as a home just like. Switzerland, South Africa, Kenya, China, Russia etc. But when you come to Nigeria is only igbos meet the criteria. Igbo see Nigeria as one entity they travel to any part of Nigeria buy land from host community build and co-exist with people around them peaceful as a matter of the fact Yoruba man prefer selling a land to igbo instead of his fellow Yoruba because he know they are very reliable and peaceful neighbor so is the same with other tribe. Some may say they accommodate igbo but igbos don't accept other tribe but that is a big fat lies, because of tribalism other tribe don't build or open business in Igboland, an housaman will be making money in Igboland but will prefer living as a tenanant or in uncompleted building where he will not be paying a dine but building mansions in the north so is the same with some other tribe.

Secondly in today Nigeria is only igbos that vote on merits rather than tribalism when it come to politics, they stand and defend merits rather than sentiment it happened during the death of Yaradua, they stand behind Obasanjo even though Ojukwu was contesting, they stand behind Atiku because they know he is more better than Buhari not minding all the intimidation,marginalization and lopsided appointment from aa present government. An average igbo person does not care of who become Nigeria president but want equal opportunity, enabling environment for all citizen to succeed in whatever he does and to see every citizen as a Nigeria not the tribe he or she come from. An housa/fulaniman will rather vote for housaman that he knows have nothing to offer than voting for a saint from Igbo tribe so is
Some other tribe.

Finally igbos have sacrifice a lot in Nigeria more than other tribe that is why they see Biafra as options because you can't beat up a child and tell him not to cry, igbos lost million of life during the war, properties and above all recieve 20 pounds to survive. No good road , No railway, No airport, No government infrastructure yet our so called brother from one Nigeria see nothing bad about that. Do you want to tell me that if Yoruba or housa are treated like the way igbos are being treat in Nigeria, igbos will remain silence and never called a spade a spade certainly No is not in igbo character. Lagos being claim by Yoruba today was Nigeria capital develop by Nigerian resources not Yoruba resources likewise Abuja, No denial that fact that it was prior own by Yoruba but the owners was compensated by Nigerians.

Igbos are good people just like other Nigerians.

Igbos are basically traders who need people to buy their goods and services.SE basically cannot satisfy this need,they have to move out especially to thickly populated places like Lagos,Kano etc.

Igbos are not doing this because they love Nigeria more than the Yorubas,Hausas,Edos,Ibibios etc but for their survival.

Igbos have been loyal to PDP because they are founding fathers if PDP and they have consistently enjoyed huge recognition and patronage from PDP.Soludo,Okonjo and hosts of Igbos were recognised by Obasanjo,Gem even more than their kiths and kind because of PDP.Igbos do not vote for individuals but their PDP (which was very powerful before...not so now....and Igbos thought PDP could never be beaten....they still do because PDP has almost all the powerful and past leaders of Nigeria but God is the Omnipotent, the All Powerful.The rest is history)Igbo will always vote for PDP because of the obvious.Put a goat as candidate of PDP and Igbos will vote for it.

Igbos are the most tribalised Nigerians even if every body has this trait in the world, Igbos are heavyweight champions with examples:
The Sack of Non- Indigenes In Abia
Monday, October 31, 2011

Governor Theodore Orji of Abia State has unwittingly courted the wrath of many Nigerians by approving the disengagement of 3,000 non-Abia state indigenes from its public service. Although this is not the first time this will happen in a south eastern state, the acrimony this has generated shows that the exercise was carried out in bad faith and is capable of sending wrong and dangerous signals that do not augur well for the unity of this country.

The government of Abia state justified its action by saying many Abia indigenes who were displaced from the North due to the violent Boko Haram attacks needed to be rehabilitated and provided employment.
The other excuse is that the workforce had to be reduced to enable the government pay the new national minimum wage of N18,000. This same excuse of not being able to sustain the workforce with its lean resources was bandied about by military administrators of Enugu and Imo states in the 1990s when they massively retrenched non-indigenes of those states. As recently as 2004, erstwhile governor of Imo State, Achike Udenwa, also laid off non-indigenes of the state in the public service, giving a similar excuse.
And while Governor Theodore Orji is busy sacking non-indigenes, his counterpart in Imo State, Owelle Rochas Okorocha, is employing non-indigenes into political positions. There is belief in many quarters that Abia, one of the oil producing states in the country, could conveniently pay the minimum wage without any recourse to retrenchment of non-indigenes.
We believe that the retrenchment of non-indigenes from Abia public service will undermine the harmonious relationship that exists between Abia state and other Igbo-speaking states in the south east whose indigenes are mostly affected by the exercise which kicked off on 1 October this year.
It becomes even more worrisome if other states across the country decide to retaliate by sending non-indigenes packing from their public service.
Governor Orji should not play into the hands of those intent on destabilising his government. The Igbo, and indeed any Nigerian, should find every state in Nigeria, especially the eastern states, his home. Treating an Igbo man as a stranger or non-indigene in Abia state is the worst form of discrimination he could be subjected to in his own country. This xenophobic policy contravenes the provisions of our constitution which allows Nigerians to live anywhere in the country and earn a living without any discrimination on the basis of his ethnic nationality, religious creed or state of origin. Eminent Igbo sons and daughters, irrespective of their political leaning, should intervene in this matter before its backlash spins out of control.
The state government should come up with a better way of improving its internally generated revenue to enable it pay its workers’ wages. And if the workforce is too large and the government must retrench, those to be axed should not only be non-indigenes but also workers whose productivity has dwindled. Merit should be the criterion for retaining anyone and not discrimination on the basis of the person not being an indigene of Abia state.

https://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2011/10/31/the-sack-of-non-indigenes-in-abia/

2.The greatest tribalism is when Igbo coup plotters killed every other tribe's leaders and left Igbo leaders.

3.Due to NCNC being very powerful in the South.Using the influence of NCNC even when the Yorubas were very much educated...Igbos became the first VC of UI,UNILAG and first rector of YABATECH.Tribalism at its worst.

4.During regional system, The Western region and the North recruited non indigenes into their government unlike the Eastern region.

Etc.
Re: Why I Think Igbo Are Most Detribalise Nigeria. by Goke7: 4:10pm On Mar 19, 2020
dignity33:
you are myopic how can you said that igboman go to court to stop June 12 election is igboman Abacha or babangida stop hear say and face the fact.

all these indomie children sef that don't know history, go and do research my dear

1 Like

Re: Why I Think Igbo Are Most Detribalise Nigeria. by MasterKernel: 4:10pm On Mar 19, 2020
Otsam:

That’s exactly what I am saying about accountability. Abaribe just discharged his duty there and everyone saw that and the voice heard by all. Even in the 8th senate, he was very active and that’s the job they are sent there to do. Let’s assume Abaribe was out of the country for this period, what are the remaining 14 senators representing east doing that they couldn’t discharge their duty? That’s what I meant by accountability. This dispensation is known for nepotism and they will try you with insolence it is now left for your representatives to contest/challenge it as sen Abaribe is doing.

14 Senators can have there say, but can't have there way, because others have there ends covered. Why should a Northern Senator fight for equity, even his region has been given a cut.
Re: Why I Think Igbo Are Most Detribalise Nigeria. by AmuDimpka: 4:11pm On Mar 19, 2020
Otsam:

Thanks for the enlightenment since you know more than me. If Igbo has 5 states, is not three senators per state, nine reps per states and the yorubas from kwara and Kogi, do they advocate for oyo, Ogun or for their constituency? Because you are counting states as if it is by number of states.

It's by numbers and democracy is a game of numbers ....there is what is called block votes

1 Like

Re: Why I Think Igbo Are Most Detribalise Nigeria. by mrvitalis(m): 4:15pm On Mar 19, 2020
Goke7:

Why are u dodging my question name one Igbo man yorubas has given 10% just one

3 Likes

Re: Why I Think Igbo Are Most Detribalise Nigeria. by MasterKernel: 4:16pm On Mar 19, 2020
Goke7:

the south south was handsomely rewarded in 2011 when GEJ was voted for massively by the SW after even supporting his emergence as acting president earlier [when even the se was supporting the turai cabal] but it was the same se who wrecked his govt by making him turn against those who gave him the support to emerge and he paid dearly for it in 2015.

The brain helps individuals think. Kindly tell me how you handsomely paid the South South, the land that provides 90% of the monies that runs the machineries of all Nigerian state?

You said SE wrecked his government, I hate imagery insinuations, how? Was Igbo man the Vice President, Senate President or the Speaker?
Call names and there crimes.

1 Like

Re: Why I Think Igbo Are Most Detribalise Nigeria. by Goke7: 4:18pm On Mar 19, 2020
mrvitalis:

who is dodging your question, did the yorubas not massively vote for pdp in the 2019 presidential elections that had an igbo candidate as VP?

can you see how unsatisfied you are
Re: Why I Think Igbo Are Most Detribalise Nigeria. by MasterKernel: 4:22pm On Mar 19, 2020
right2:

Again you are not making any sense. The guy just told you guys to look inward and ask your Senators and reps questions you are still blaming others for focusing on their own region. I wonder how you blame people that are simply doing their job. I remember the role Senator Ekeremadu and many Senators from Igbo land played in the last Senate when the same loan proposal was tabled on the floor of the Senate. Most senators from Igbo land went against it because it was Buhari. They did nothing when they were in leadership position in the Senate because they were blindfolded with hatred for Buhari and his party. Now that APC is in charge, a party you never voted for you need to learn how to lick your wound and move on.

That loan has passed the Senate. It shall scale thru the reps with some tips for southeast. Head or tail Southeast still the biggest loser due to their style of politics of bitterness like the one Senator Abaribe is currently playing and you guys are hailing him on.

If you like you can label me a fulani or ibiobio for simply telling you the truth. It is your cup of tea.

I'm sorry. The topic is above your grasp, I won't waste my time to school you on primary economics, go to relationship section, the education requirement is basic 6, thanks.
Re: Why I Think Igbo Are Most Detribalise Nigeria. by franchasng: 4:23pm On Mar 19, 2020
dignity33:
In a country were tribalism is not practicable every tribe coexist with each other, intermigrate to any part of the country buy land, build a house and see the place as a home just like. Switzerland, South Africa, Kenya, China, Russia etc. But when you come to Nigeria is only igbos meet the criteria. Igbo see Nigeria as one entity they travel to any part of Nigeria buy land from host community build and co-exist with people around them peaceful as a matter of the fact Yoruba man prefer selling a land to igbo instead of his fellow Yoruba because he know they are very reliable and peaceful neighbor so is the same with other tribe. Some may say they accommodate igbo but igbos don't accept other tribe but that is a big fat lies, because of tribalism other tribe don't build or open business in Igboland, an housaman will be making money in Igboland but will prefer living as a tenanant or in uncompleted building where he will not be paying a dine but building mansions in the north so is the same with some other tribe.

Secondly in today Nigeria is only igbos that vote on merits rather than tribalism when it come to politics, they stand and defend merits rather than sentiment it happened during the death of Yaradua, they stand behind Obasanjo even though Ojukwu was contesting, they stand behind Atiku because they know he is more better than Buhari not minding all the intimidation,marginalization and lopsided appointment from aa present government. An average igbo person does not care of who become Nigeria president but want equal opportunity, enabling environment for all citizen to succeed in whatever he does and to see every citizen as a Nigeria not the tribe he or she come from. An housa/fulaniman will rather vote for housaman that he knows have nothing to offer than voting for a saint from Igbo tribe so is
Some other tribe.

Finally igbos have sacrifice a lot in Nigeria more than other tribe that is why they see Biafra as options because you can't beat up a child and tell him not to cry, igbos lost million of life during the war, properties and above all recieve 20 pounds to survive. No good road , No railway, No airport, No government infrastructure yet our so called brother from one Nigeria see nothing bad about that. Do you want to tell me that if Yoruba or housa are treated like the way igbos are being treat in Nigeria, igbos will remain silence and never called a spade a spade certainly No is not in igbo character. Lagos being claim by Yoruba today was Nigeria capital develop by Nigerian resources not Yoruba resources likewise Abuja, No denial that fact that it was prior own by Yoruba but the owners was compensated by Nigerians.
This poster is telling the truth

1 Like

Re: Why I Think Igbo Are Most Detribalise Nigeria. by Goke7: 4:24pm On Mar 19, 2020
MasterKernel:

The brain helps individuals think. Kindly tell me how you handsomely paid the South South, the land that provides 90% of the monies that runs the machineries of all Nigerian state?

You said SE wrecked his government, I hate imagery insinuations, how? Was Igbo man the Vice President, Senate President or the Speaker?
Call names and there crimes.

an igbo man was SGF, senate deputy president and deputy speaker, coordinating minister of the economy was igbo and several other key positions, reason you guys were ready to die with GEJ not because you love nigeria.

The south south has been given an opportunity to rule this country in recognition of their national economic importance, whether that opportunity was squandered or not is another debate but you are overrating the south south contribution as if other parts of the country does not contribute anything, the VAT that all states enjoy, comes majorly from Lagos and Ogun states.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Think Igbo Are Most Detribalise Nigeria. by Iriruaga100(m): 4:29pm On Mar 19, 2020
This talk is just too cheap!! Why do Igbo's always feel that they are been marginalized in Nigeria? What will other minority tribe say if a majority tribe is always making this cheap excuses. They should hold their governors accountable if there is no growth and development in their region
Re: Why I Think Igbo Are Most Detribalise Nigeria. by dignity33: 4:42pm On Mar 19, 2020
Iriruaga100:
This talk is just too cheap!! Why do Igbo's always feel that they are been marginalized in Nigeria? What will other minority tribe say if a majority tribe is always making this cheap excuses. They should hold their governors accountable if there is no growth and development in their region
don't drag minority in this because we know where you come from.

1 Like

Re: Why I Think Igbo Are Most Detribalise Nigeria. by Gabriel004: 4:44pm On Mar 19, 2020
mrvitalis:

Name igbo man that came out to contest.

1 Like

Re: Why I Think Igbo Are Most Detribalise Nigeria. by Gabriel004: 4:45pm On Mar 19, 2020
mrvitalis:

Sharap, which Yoruba did you vote? You vote abiola or Olu falae?

1 Like

Re: Why I Think Igbo Are Most Detribalise Nigeria. by Iriruaga100(m): 4:46pm On Mar 19, 2020
dignity33:
don't drag minority in this because we know where you come from.

Then stop creating senseless topic!!
Re: Why I Think Igbo Are Most Detribalise Nigeria. by MasterKernel: 4:47pm On Mar 19, 2020
Goke7:

an igbo man was SGF, senate deputy president and deputy speaker, coordinating minister of the economy was igbo and several other key positions, reason you guys were ready to die with GEJ not because you love nigeria.

The south south has been given an opportunity to rule this country in recognition of their national economic importance, whether that opportunity was squandered or not is another debate but you are overrating the south south contribution as if other parts of the country does not contribute anything, the VAT that all states enjoy, comes majorly from Lagos and Ogun states.

May I remind you that, Igbo is among the three major tribes in Nigeria. Oooh! They couldn't earn Presidency, Vice, Senate President, Speaker.... But SSG Why didn't you Yorubas take SSG in Buhari's government?

South South has been given the opportunity to rule, did you hear yourself? By who?... Oooh! I forgot. And for you they squandered it, right? List 10 highest looters in Nigeria, give me one name of a South South involved, Abacha 5 billion dollars, 20 years ago, he didn't steal like your father Buhari said.

What VAT? What has Lagos, that was built by Lagos state government including the state house, mention them.

1 Like

Re: Why I Think Igbo Are Most Detribalise Nigeria. by Gabriel004: 4:51pm On Mar 19, 2020
To the op, see your detribalize race below

1 Like

Re: Why I Think Igbo Are Most Detribalise Nigeria. by dignity33: 5:02pm On Mar 19, 2020
Gabriel004:
That is Biafra group created by IPOB on Facebook though I don't blame them because if equal opportunity and infrastructure was given to them they will not be agitating for Biafra.
Re: Why I Think Igbo Are Most Detribalise Nigeria. by Goke7: 5:03pm On Mar 19, 2020
MasterKernel:

May I remind you that, Igbo is among the three major tribes in Nigeria. Oooh! They couldn't earn Presidency, Vice, Senate President, Speaker.... But SSG Why didn't you Yorubas take SSG in Buhari's government?

South South has been given the opportunity to rule, did you hear yourself? By who?... Oooh! I forgot. And for you they squandered it, right? List 10 highest looters in Nigeria, give me one name of a South South involved, Abacha 5 billion dollars, 20 years ago, he didn't steal like your father Buhari said.

What VAT? What has Lagos, that was built by Lagos state government including the state house, mention them.
continue living in denial, nobody owe you anything and I mean absolutely nothing
Re: Why I Think Igbo Are Most Detribalise Nigeria. by Goke7: 5:04pm On Mar 19, 2020
Gabriel004:
detribalised indeed grin
Re: Why I Think Igbo Are Most Detribalise Nigeria. by mrvitalis(m): 5:05pm On Mar 19, 2020
Gabriel004:
Sharap, which Yoruba did you vote? You vote abiola or Olu falae?
Abiola got 45% in Igbo land even won a state ....which Igbo man have u voted 10%

2 Likes

Re: Why I Think Igbo Are Most Detribalise Nigeria. by mrvitalis(m): 5:06pm On Mar 19, 2020
Goke7:

who is dodging your question, did the yorubas not massively vote for pdp in the 2019 presidential elections that had an igbo candidate as VP?

can you see how unsatisfied you are
Lol u call igbos unsatisfied but refused to accept igbos voted OBJ and gave 40% to abiola yet u claim they have done nothing for u ...now who is more unsatisfied

2 Likes

Re: Why I Think Igbo Are Most Detribalise Nigeria. by MasterKernel: 5:11pm On Mar 19, 2020
Goke7:

continue living in denial, nobody owe you anything and I mean absolutely nothing

You suddenly discovered the height of absurdity in you. I simply have to expose your ignorance in the public.

1 Like

Re: Why I Think Igbo Are Most Detribalise Nigeria. by Paretomaster1(m): 5:12pm On Mar 19, 2020
espn:
Only if you accommodate other tribes the way they accommodate you...

Correct, Flattinoes can never give others the level of acceptance, and freedom they enjoy outside their enclave..

They are being made commissioners, and hold other positions in other states, but the last time news broke here that a non easterners is vying for a position in the East, all hell was let loose here on nairaland.....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Think Igbo Are Most Detribalise Nigeria. by Gabriel004: 5:13pm On Mar 19, 2020
[s]
MasterKernel:

Did you notice how uncultured and dim-witted you are, with incoherent tences and disjointed rationale.

Since the creation of Lagos, the state with an average budget of N700 billion per year, is boosting of Lekki Bridge?, a bridge that's less than 200 meters. For your information, it's on concession (PPP) , it wasnt built by Lagos state.

Gowon Estate was built by Federal Government in Egbeda, the biggest Housing unit built by Federal Government is in Festac, you lack basic primary information that makes a man.

I'm not your teacher, while El-Rufai was the FCT Minister, he made mention that Igbos own 64 % of property in Abuja, owners according to state.

Unfortunately, you don't know that with less than N100 billion, you can start an Airport. Every state of the federation has a university, so... What has Lagos built outside the Federal Infrastructures built with South South Money?
[/s]You are just a fool of the highest order. If FG build Gowon estate, is it FG that built Magodo, is it FG that built Lekki, it it FG that build banana island, is it FG that built omole estate. Is it FG that built shonibare estate. Is it FG that built parkview estate. Is it FG that built ojodu estate. Is it FG that built okupe estate. You are a Dundee I repeat.

What did you you expect rufai to say before. Isn't how they use to fool you lot before.

How many bridges do you built in igboland, is it your government that is building second Niger bridge. Mumu.

Lekki seaport is on going, is it being built by your FG. Dummy.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Think Igbo Are Most Detribalise Nigeria. by Gabriel004: 5:17pm On Mar 19, 2020
dignity33:
That is Biafra group created by IPOB on Facebook though I don't blame them because if equal opportunity and infrastructure was given to them they will not be agitating for Biafra.
Keep denying your people.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tinubu Now Have Clean White Teeths / I Have Reached My Limit, People Poorly Behaved In This Place- Seun On Twitter / Let Igbos Go To Kano Seek Advice On How To Overcome Victimisation - Aisha Yesufu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 117
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.