Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,397 members, 7,812,166 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:21 AM

Let Igbos Go To Kano Seek Advice On How To Overcome Victimisation - Aisha Yesufu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Let Igbos Go To Kano Seek Advice On How To Overcome Victimisation - Aisha Yesufu (4105 Views)

Let The Igbos Go — Asari Dokubo (Video) / I Thank Asari Dokubo For Urging FG To Let Igbos Go / Karma Made Middle Belt And Northern Christians Busy ,"if Not Igbos Go Here Am (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let Igbos Go To Kano Seek Advice On How To Overcome Victimisation - Aisha Yesufu by OLAADEGBU(m): 8:19pm On Mar 20, 2023
Let Igbos In Lagos Go To Kano And Seek Advice On How Their Brothers Overcame Victimization – Aisha Yesufu
By Paul Craft March 20, 2023

Human rights activist Aisha Yesufu

Aisha Yesufu, a political activist, has advised Igbos in Lagos on how to deal with Yoruba intimidation in the state.

WITHIN NIGERIA reports that following the victory of the Labour Party (LP) presidential candidate, Peter Obi at the polls during the presidential election there has been widespread agitation on the true owners of Lagos.

While some Igbos claim that the state belongs to no one, the Yorubas, in turn, insist that they are the true aboriginal owners of Lagos and that the easterners are only visitors.

This agitation comes as some Igbo electorates claim they were denied the right to vote because of their tribe, while others claim they have been physically attacked by Yorubas.

https://twitter.com/AishaYesufu/status/1637424371827392512

https://www.withinnigeria.com/news/2023/03/20/let-igbos-in-lagos-go-to-kano-and-seek-advice-on-how-their-brothers-overcame-victimization-aisha-yesufu/

Re: Let Igbos Go To Kano Seek Advice On How To Overcome Victimisation - Aisha Yesufu by SLAP44: 8:20pm On Mar 20, 2023
If I live and work in a state and pay my taxes and own my property, I am an indigene of that state.

Anyone who's not happy about it can knock his head on olumo Rock.

Tankio.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let Igbos Go To Kano Seek Advice On How To Overcome Victimisation - Aisha Yesufu by inoki247: 8:20pm On Mar 20, 2023
Lol everybody advising the igbos left and right so Kano people are now Special Advicer on Victimization....

16 Likes

Re: Let Igbos Go To Kano Seek Advice On How To Overcome Victimisation - Aisha Yesufu by NIGERIAJAGAJAGA: 8:21pm On Mar 20, 2023
Hmmm. U don't want them, yet u don't allow them to leave.

2 Likes

Re: Let Igbos Go To Kano Seek Advice On How To Overcome Victimisation - Aisha Yesufu by Fahdiga(m): 8:22pm On Mar 20, 2023
All these just because of Tinubu's inordinate ambition.

2 Likes

Re: Let Igbos Go To Kano Seek Advice On How To Overcome Victimisation - Aisha Yesufu by 2mch(m): 8:22pm On Mar 20, 2023
Lmaooooo! They love the victim angle die! But na dem go first throw first punch.

100 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Let Igbos Go To Kano Seek Advice On How To Overcome Victimisation - Aisha Yesufu by Okoroawusa: 8:24pm On Mar 20, 2023
Aisha Yesufu has changed to "activist" mode...

This woman use Obidients cash out bad bad...

60 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Let Igbos Go To Kano Seek Advice On How To Overcome Victimisation - Aisha Yesufu by God1000(m): 8:24pm On Mar 20, 2023
She's one of the sane voices in Nigeria

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let Igbos Go To Kano Seek Advice On How To Overcome Victimisation - Aisha Yesufu by Fahdiga(m): 8:25pm On Mar 20, 2023
Okoroawusa:
Aisha Yesufu has changed to "activist" mode...

This man use Obidients cash out bad bad...
Just disappoint me by making sense for once in your life.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Let Igbos Go To Kano Seek Advice On How To Overcome Victimisation - Aisha Yesufu by DEROX: 8:25pm On Mar 20, 2023
grin grin grin you want to kill them ba? who are they in front of northerners, i pray they try it in kano or kaduna nonsense! always playing victimisation after being resisted, can a yoruba man go and contest in anabrabra or heemo or henugu

57 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Let Igbos Go To Kano Seek Advice On How To Overcome Victimisation - Aisha Yesufu by OgunKiLhordSpy: 8:26pm On Mar 20, 2023
SLAP44:
If I live and work in a state and pay my taxes and own my property, I am an indigene of that state.

Tankio.

If you like be indegene if you like no be... Lagos na Yoruba land... If them born una papa well make una start una Biafra or death...

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let Igbos Go To Kano Seek Advice On How To Overcome Victimisation - Aisha Yesufu by NOC1(m): 8:26pm On Mar 20, 2023
Fahdiga:
All these just because of Tinubu's inordinate ambition.

What made his ambition inordinate?

You guys just write anything that comes to your head without processing it. Did his ambition stop you from aspiring?

10 Likes

Re: Let Igbos Go To Kano Seek Advice On How To Overcome Victimisation - Aisha Yesufu by Okoroawusa: 8:27pm On Mar 20, 2023
Fahdiga:
Just disappoint me by making sense for once in your life.
Fahdiga nwannem kedu k'unu mere? Are you back to Nnamdi Kanu or are you still on the Peter Obi mode?

Hahahahaha!.... Enwebedi ife ifulu!!!

5 Likes

Re: Let Igbos Go To Kano Seek Advice On How To Overcome Victimisation - Aisha Yesufu by Jogs1900: 8:28pm On Mar 20, 2023
SLAP44:

Tankio.
If they ask for your state of origin, will you write the state because you live, work and pay tax there ?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let Igbos Go To Kano Seek Advice On How To Overcome Victimisation - Aisha Yesufu by Fahdiga(m): 8:29pm On Mar 20, 2023
Okoroawusa:

Fahdiga nwannem kedu k'unu mere? Are you back to Nnamdi Kanu or are you still on the Peter Obi mode?

Hahahahaha!.... Enwebedi ife ifulu!!!
Using Google translator to write in Igbo language can never make you an Igbo man.

3 Likes

Re: Let Igbos Go To Kano Seek Advice On How To Overcome Victimisation - Aisha Yesufu by LILTJAY: 8:31pm On Mar 20, 2023
Animal Yesufu grin
Re: Let Igbos Go To Kano Seek Advice On How To Overcome Victimisation - Aisha Yesufu by nonhuman(m): 8:33pm On Mar 20, 2023
DEROX:
grin grin grin you want to kill them ba? who are they in front of northerners, i pray they try it in kano or kaduna nonsense! always playing victimisation after being resisted, can a yoruba man go and contest in anabrabra or heemo or henugu
who is stoping you from going to contest elsewhere if you can, local champion cowards

1 Like

Re: Let Igbos Go To Kano Seek Advice On How To Overcome Victimisation - Aisha Yesufu by Afamed: 8:33pm On Mar 20, 2023
Kano don turn to special adviser on victimization .

Na only una waka come.

Hausa hates us

Yoruba hates us

Ijaw hates us

Ikwere don grab our land

Itsekiri is our enemy

Benin hates us

Na only una wakaa come

12 Likes

Re: Let Igbos Go To Kano Seek Advice On How To Overcome Victimisation - Aisha Yesufu by Okoroawusa: 8:34pm On Mar 20, 2023
Fahdiga:
Using Google translator to write in Igbo language can never make you an Igbo man.
Nkeahu gbasaragi.... you have not answered my question

2 Likes

Re: Let Igbos Go To Kano Seek Advice On How To Overcome Victimisation - Aisha Yesufu by DEROX: 8:35pm On Mar 20, 2023
nonhuman:
who is stoping you from going to contest elsewhere if you can, local champion cowards
grin grin grin international warriors you will forever be 2nd class citizens in nigeria
Re: Let Igbos Go To Kano Seek Advice On How To Overcome Victimisation - Aisha Yesufu by DodadaKoKigbe: 8:44pm On Mar 20, 2023
okoro strategy: relentlessly looks for trouble then when they get hit in the face immediately starts playing the victim.

63 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Let Igbos Go To Kano Seek Advice On How To Overcome Victimisation - Aisha Yesufu by Skeduw20(m): 8:53pm On Mar 20, 2023
Re: Let Igbos Go To Kano Seek Advice On How To Overcome Victimisation - Aisha Yesufu by Skeduw20(m): 8:54pm On Mar 20, 2023
God1000:
She's one of the sane voices in Nigeria

U must b the one awarding her that

3 Likes

Re: Let Igbos Go To Kano Seek Advice On How To Overcome Victimisation - Aisha Yesufu by Skeduw20(m): 8:55pm On Mar 20, 2023
DEROX:

Daz just the question
Re: Let Igbos Go To Kano Seek Advice On How To Overcome Victimisation - Aisha Yesufu by SLAP44: 9:00pm On Mar 20, 2023
Jogs1900:

If they ask for your state of origin, will you write the state because you live, work and pay tax there ?

Who will ask me state of origin?
Re: Let Igbos Go To Kano Seek Advice On How To Overcome Victimisation - Aisha Yesufu by Areola14(m): 9:02pm On Mar 20, 2023
One thing about the igbos is, they have starting but they don't have finishing. And their starting is always bad, blackmailing, painting people bad. We know how they painted Buhari, Jubri of Sudan. Saying buhari is dead and spreading fake news. Tinubu didn't go scot-free, he's too old, Tinubu and so on... fake news and fake productions is their hobby. Yet they will be playing victims roles. Are they the only tribe in Nigeria? They said that all Nigerians hate them.... why are they reasoning that way..

77 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Let Igbos Go To Kano Seek Advice On How To Overcome Victimisation - Aisha Yesufu by eleniyan2020: 9:04pm On Mar 20, 2023
NIGERIAJAGAJAGA:
Hmmm. U don't want them, yet u don't allow them to leave.
who hold you not to leave?
Re: Let Igbos Go To Kano Seek Advice On How To Overcome Victimisation - Aisha Yesufu by undisputedKOC: 9:05pm On Mar 20, 2023
Fahdiga:
Living in Lagos or any part of the South West can never make you a Yoruba indigene. You will always be an Igbo refugee.

If you people like, learn Yoruba language, wear asoebi and give yourselves fake Yoruba names like that Igbo Labor Party HOA guy that contested with fake Abiola name, you will still be a flat head Igbo refugee in the South West - that is your identity.

You can never be equal to Yoruba no matter how hard you try or cry. If you don't like it, relocate back to Alaigbo or did they take chain to tie your father down in another people's land?

Which taxes are you even claiming to pay? You Igbo refugees migrate by the millions from your wretched region seeking greener pastures in South West and Northern region, thereby choking up, overwhelming and putting a huge strain on the socloeconomic infrastructure benefits that ordinarily should benefit the indigenous tribes of those places.

You as a flat head Igbo refugee claim you pay taxes in Lagos, then tell us are you not also benefiting from the social amenities put in place by the Lagos State government for its people? Or do you think you will be benefiting from social amenities for free? You must be a bloody joker.

Take your fake taxes to the South East, Yoruba people say they don't want it, na by force to live for South West? Bloody parasites! undecided

79 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Let Igbos Go To Kano Seek Advice On How To Overcome Victimisation - Aisha Yesufu by Tinubuagbado: 9:13pm On Mar 20, 2023
*Boycott Census in Lagos.*

Lagos is about 20million people.
By Law, more seats are allocated to states like Lagos in the house of Reps due to their large population...this population is made up of those of us who have been violently prevented from voting...we were told we are not Lagosians, we were told to go back to where we come from.

....And we have accepted.

Come May 2023, there will be another national Census and we won't allow ourselves to be counted as Lagosians.

We must "respect our hosts" and return to our states of origin to be counted. Or refuse to be counted as Lagosians.

You can't accept our population and Reject our votes.

#BoycottCensusInLagos.
Copied.
Re: Let Igbos Go To Kano Seek Advice On How To Overcome Victimisation - Aisha Yesufu by NIGERIAJAGAJAGA: 9:21pm On Mar 20, 2023
eleniyan2020:
who hold you not to leave?
who? Od.e. Gbogbo eyan to ba ti soro ni Igbo. Enue lowa yen.
Re: Let Igbos Go To Kano Seek Advice On How To Overcome Victimisation - Aisha Yesufu by adekolaelect(m): 9:21pm On Mar 20, 2023
Afamed:
Kano don turn to special adviser on victimization .

Na only una waka come.

Hausa hates us

Yoruba hates us

Ijaw hates us

Ikwere don grab our land

Itsekiri is our enemy

Benin hates us

Na only una wakaa come
people hate you BCS of your Attitude not BCS of your Tribe.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Other Countries Would Do If Tinubu Is Sworn In As President – Gbadamosi / Nigrian Muslim Should Learn From This Woman(pix) / Fashola Signs Mortgage Bill Into Law

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.