Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,286 members, 7,818,979 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:17 AM

How To Become A Franchisee In E Commerce? - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / How To Become A Franchisee In E Commerce? (528 Views)

Why Do You Need To Be A Franchisee In E Commerce / Why So Many People Follow Him And Slander Him In E Commerce / How To Use Pictures Or Photos Search In E Commerce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Become A Franchisee In E Commerce? by yiyu297400632: 9:20am On Mar 19, 2020
Christ: allen, How is your business

Allen: All right, I recently had a friend who wanted to be a franchisee e-commerce, but he didn't know what to do, what are the specific benefits?

Christ: This is simple. In fact, the most important thing to be a franchisee is 1. Be confident and not afraid of difficulties 2. When problems occur in your business, your brand can help you solve these practical problems Certain funding, team or sales experience.

Allen: Which e-commerce company is better?

Christ: Of course it is FBCnia

Allen: What are the benefits?

Christ: The benefits are these:
1.Sitting and making money
2.Factory shipment 
3.Free delivery to customers      
4.Marketing Power
5.Home delivery                  
6.Free Shop      
7.Rich product                    
8.Guarantee the quality

Allen: OK, I understand. The most important thing is that I only need to buy the goods from the factory. FBCnia will introduce customers who need similar products to us.

Christ: Yes, you only need to buy the goods from the factory, the rest is that customers will come to you to buy goods, and FBCnia will promote your store to let more people see.

Allen: But what if my friend is afraid of being a liar?

Christ: This is even simpler. You can contact this mobile phone number +234 706 595 5650, then go to their office address or contact their person in charge.

Allen: Okay, I see. Thank you

Christ: You're welcome.

If you are interesting the function ,that download the FBCnia app in the google play store,or whatsapp 0706 595 5650
Google play store Address:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.cmd.panomall

(1) (Reply)

Advertise, Promote And Grow Your Business Using Video Ad / Addaidas Wear / Power Of 100 Is A Solution To Your Financial Problems

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.