Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,686 members, 7,820,393 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:07 PM

Coronavirus: NFF Suspends All Football Activities - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Coronavirus: NFF Suspends All Football Activities (13379 Views)

All Football Gossip And News Here / Gary Cahill Announces Retirement From Football Activities / Daniele Rugani: Inter Milan Suspends All Competitive Activities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus: NFF Suspends All Football Activities by IamDavids: 8:51pm On Mar 19, 2020
Studio247:
The only remedy is going back to God
Man has failed God
This whole thing looks like God has moved away from man.
Man is too carried away by the things of the world.
This may be a sign that Jesus is coming
Everything the Bible said is coming to reality.
May God help us

Stfu! You this naive idiot. Man did not fail anyone. What fvcking sign? Nothing is coming to reality. The Sars-Cov2 came out when it came out. That's mother nature in action. No one whatsoever has any control over what happens.
Re: Coronavirus: NFF Suspends All Football Activities by IamDavids: 8:52pm On Mar 19, 2020
iCauseTrouble:
Who dey watch am before?

I dey comot campus go watch Kwara Utd home matches, idiot!
Re: Coronavirus: NFF Suspends All Football Activities by iCauseTrouble: 8:54pm On Mar 19, 2020
IamDavids:

I dey comot campus go watch Kwara Utd home matches, idiot!

Only old, outdated and jobless niggaz like you do
Re: Coronavirus: NFF Suspends All Football Activities by IamDavids: 10:23pm On Mar 19, 2020
iCauseTrouble:

Only old, outdated and jobless niggaz like you do

TF! Dude. Your so pathetic! So petty! Your a just a naive lil nincompoop. You don't know shii about me, so stop the crap.

What part did you not understand, your dumbass self can't decipher words.

I am all you can dream of nigga! You should look up to me. You call me old, yes nigga I'm your papa, nigga!

You call me outdated, i bet i know a bunch of stuffs already than you would ever know in your entire life on the milky way.

You call me jobless because i watch NPFL matches at Stadias on weekends. Nigga ama feed you with you proceeds i get from writing about the NPFL!

We no be mate nigga! No think am

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: NFF Suspends All Football Activities by iCauseTrouble: 10:27pm On Mar 19, 2020
IamDavids:

TF! Dude. Your so pathetic! So petty! Your a just a naive lil nincompoop. You don't know shii about me, so stop the crap.

What part did you not understand, your dumbass self can't decipher words.

I am all you can dream of nigga! You should look up to me. You call me old, yes nigga I'm your papa, nigga!

You call me outdated, i bet i know a bunch of stuffs already than you would ever know in your entire life on the milky way.

You call me jobless because i watch NPFL matches at Stadias on weekends. Nigga ama feed you with you proceeds i get from writing about the NPFL!

We no be mate nigga! No think am
All these praises you have given to yourself are just audio.... I can bet you are a pauper in real life. You're free to sing-praise yourself with the #100 naira mtn data on your phone. Very soon, you will wake up to reality..... Ode oshi
Re: Coronavirus: NFF Suspends All Football Activities by IamDavids: 10:40pm On Mar 19, 2020
iCauseTrouble:

All these praises you have given to yourself are just audio.... I can bet you are a pauper in real life. You're free to sing-praise yourself with the #100 naira mtn data on your phone. Very soon, you will wake up to reality..... Ode oshi

E pain am! Egungun be careful na Express you dey go! I have never backed out of a fight, i won't now.

Nigga, just a tip of the iceberg and your sorry ass is already overwhelmed. I don't care what you think of me, coming from an illiterate I'm not disturbed.

Dude, you gotta grow up, read books. Do things that make you happy and stop (19-1 )hating. Ogbeni emi (44-4) forty.

Nigga your sorry ass should wake up. Ji ma sun!
Re: Coronavirus: NFF Suspends All Football Activities by DrSleekQas(m): 11:56pm On Mar 19, 2020
shogsman:

So you expect the government to be lackadaisical towards a global deadly disease that has no cure and have taken thousands of life in this month alone.
If you like don't take it serious and begin to roam about holding hands,you'll calm down very soon when you test positive
Back 2 sender
Re: Coronavirus: NFF Suspends All Football Activities by Rick9(m): 1:38am On Mar 20, 2020
League that nobody watches grin
Re: Coronavirus: NFF Suspends All Football Activities by shogsman(m): 8:09am On Mar 20, 2020
DrSleekQas:

Back 2 sender
But the issue is not serious now
Re: Coronavirus: NFF Suspends All Football Activities by Studio247: 12:13pm On Mar 20, 2020
IamDavids:

Stfu! You this naive idiot. Man did not fail anyone. What fvcking sign? Nothing is coming to reality. The Sars-Cov2 came out when it came out. That's mother nature in action. No one whatsoever has any control over what happens.

No bigger idiot and a fool than you
Who brings your daily life frustration on social media
And start attacking people for airing their harmless and personal opinion on a post.
You just acted like an unchained mad dog .
Only a naive person like you stays far from reality.
Re: Coronavirus: NFF Suspends All Football Activities by DrSleekQas(m): 3:49pm On Mar 20, 2020
shogsman:

But the issue is not serious now

Sending back your prayers
Re: Coronavirus: NFF Suspends All Football Activities by Legendguru: 5:53pm On Mar 20, 2020
Nff too who is following naija sports jokers everywhere
Re: Coronavirus: NFF Suspends All Football Activities by IamDavids: 10:40am On Mar 21, 2020
Studio247:

No bigger idiot and a fool than you
Who brings your daily life frustration on social media
And start attacking people for airing their harmless and personal opinion on a post.
You just acted like an unchained mad dog .
Only a naive person like you stays far from reality.

I thought i'd ignore you, on the second thought, i felt i had to give you a dose of me.

Your mediocrity speaks huge volume.TF! Step up or you be stepped on!

Your so dumb, nigga! You claim i attacked you, with a knife or what? Lol

Cry baby, better shut the fvck up. You posted some shit, well i don't agree with your sentiments hence the critique. But you stupid self started crying like you be a 3 month old baby dumped on the roadside. Nigga you deluded, i intend to change your dogma, if you are open to learning, you naive bastard. And stop stealing words, motherfvcker.

Nigga, you never earned the right to tell the do's and don'ts, where's the freedom of speech. I'll attack anybody i see fit, lol. Grow up nigga.

Middle finger boy!
Re: Coronavirus: NFF Suspends All Football Activities by IamDavids: 10:43am On Mar 21, 2020
Rick9:
League that nobody watches grin

Go and tell that to the Kano people who troop out en-masse to watch Kano pillars.

Idiot!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Arsenal Thrashed Chelsea 5-0 To Top Premiership League Table / Joseph Yobo Celebrates His 37th Birthday Today / Mikel Cleared To Play Against Cote D'ivoire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.