Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,146 members, 7,818,436 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:48 PM

My Beautiful Experience With The Nigerian Police - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Beautiful Experience With The Nigerian Police (30878 Views)

"I And My Beautiful Wife Gets Kiďñapped And We Were Both Ràpèd Simultaneously" / Fake Soldiers Arrested In Lagos And Ogun By The Nigerian Army (pics) / Nigerian Police Return ₦834,000 Extorted From Public, Sanction 17 Officers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Beautiful Experience With The Nigerian Police by sylve11: 5:51pm On Mar 19, 2020
FuckThaMod:

Make we hear word abeg! angry

Abi na. grin cool
Re: My Beautiful Experience With The Nigerian Police by LadySarah: 5:52pm On Mar 19, 2020
The same no that I called on a certain day. If I start telling the story, you will Weep for me.

2 Likes

Re: My Beautiful Experience With The Nigerian Police by engrAAS: 5:54pm On Mar 19, 2020
I think the Nigeria police reform is heading toward a positive direction.

Yes
Nigeria will be great again
God bless me, God bless u
God bless NPF
GOD BLESS NIGERIA
Re: My Beautiful Experience With The Nigerian Police by sylve11: 5:55pm On Mar 19, 2020
LadySarah:
The same no that I called on a certain day. If I start telling the story, you will Weep for me.

Them Don arrange that guy to come paint the NPF white jare. Can't you see the handwriting? grin cool
Re: My Beautiful Experience With The Nigerian Police by Stallion93(m): 5:56pm On Mar 19, 2020
Akunwafor:
The generationbof bad ones are gradually disappearing.

A day will come when we'll have only graduates in the force.
And what do you think hungry graduates will turn to?
Re: My Beautiful Experience With The Nigerian Police by sapientia(m): 5:57pm On Mar 19, 2020
OP, congrats on meeting the 0.0001 inside the NPF.
Re: My Beautiful Experience With The Nigerian Police by able20(m): 6:01pm On Mar 19, 2020
samsam2019:
I don't care. I still consider them a son of a b1tch

My reasons?

There are more robbery, kidnapping, extortion and crimes from the Nigerian police than all criminals combined. Only positive that can come out of them is to have them disbanded and state police should replace them.
Avoid crime, avoid police wahala. If
Re: My Beautiful Experience With The Nigerian Police by Goldencheese(m): 6:01pm On Mar 19, 2020
Nice one. Thanks
Re: My Beautiful Experience With The Nigerian Police by overall90: 6:01pm On Mar 19, 2020
Kudos to the NPF
but from the chat,it seems that this is not a real kidnap and it seems like the victim is somehow acquainted to the Kidnapper and her choice of language,have sex with me sounds somehow.

2 Likes

Re: My Beautiful Experience With The Nigerian Police by redcliff: 6:05pm On Mar 19, 2020
DropsMic:
During my service in PH i and my friends was robbed at gun point in Diobu. (First time such a thing happened to me).

Immediately after it happened, we trekked down to the nearest police station to report the incident, on getting there, we met an old man and after narrating what happened, how we were robbed of our phones and wallet and how we even had to trek to the police station... The old man without even looking at us said... Go bring 5k make i open the case...

That day my heart fell inside my stomach.

the heart don come back up?
Re: My Beautiful Experience With The Nigerian Police by DropsMic(m): 6:07pm On Mar 19, 2020
redcliff:

the heart don come back up?
Then gats do surgery bring am bk up.. Thanks

2 Likes

Re: My Beautiful Experience With The Nigerian Police by Qadaffi2idiamin: 6:14pm On Mar 19, 2020
If we go digital...

Those armed robbers called SARS will be no more...

NPF is still an agent of death... One good one outta 100000 bad ones.
Re: My Beautiful Experience With The Nigerian Police by onyxo76(m): 6:14pm On Mar 19, 2020
maybe you meant Nigerian police, the ones from Niger republic
Re: My Beautiful Experience With The Nigerian Police by saasala(m): 6:18pm On Mar 19, 2020
overall90:
Kudos to the NPF
but from the chat,it seems that this is not a real kidnap and it seems like the victim is somehow acquainted to the Kidnapper and her choice of language,have sex with me sounds somehow.

My thoughts exactly
Re: My Beautiful Experience With The Nigerian Police by samsam2019: 6:20pm On Mar 19, 2020
able20:

Avoid crime, avoid police wahala. If
Oro ode. So you think Nigeria police are out there to arrest criminals? A police force that has arrested innocent people 100 times more than they have arrested criminals.

So all the people they pick up randomly and tag as cultist, yahoo boys are criminals?

It's either you're a police or just cocooned wimp who is disconnected from the reality of Nigeria. Either way you will one day get your due comeuppance

1 Like

Re: My Beautiful Experience With The Nigerian Police by AreaFada2: 6:27pm On Mar 19, 2020
Hmmm. Long may such continue.
Re: My Beautiful Experience With The Nigerian Police by kiddkash(m): 6:33pm On Mar 19, 2020
not to be a bearer of bad news or hate progress,
or to speak ill when things are good but there are the people who wants to tarnish the image
Abi no be the same police we know?

1 Like

Re: My Beautiful Experience With The Nigerian Police by Eberex(m): 6:34pm On Mar 19, 2020
Smart gal. She understood why there is map location on her phone, unlike some slay queen whose only interest is camera

2 Likes

Re: My Beautiful Experience With The Nigerian Police by Jaqenhghar: 6:43pm On Mar 19, 2020
AceRoyal:
I have been a very strong critic of the Nigerian Police especially the SARS division, as seen in the link below.
https://www.nairaland.com/4556173/sars-nigerian-society

I've always felt that nothing good can come out of the Nigerian Police and their hearts is as black as their uniforms.
But Something happened yesterday that made me have hope in the Nigerian Police.
A friend reached out to me that she was kidnapped by some cultists in Akwa Ibom(Ikot Ekpene).
She was smart enough to send me her location via whatsapp.
I went on Twitter and contacted @PoliceNG_CRU.
They swiftly sent me a DM and asked I call them on 08057000002.
I did and they sent a DPO on survaliance of the area last night to map it out and this morning the girl was rescued and the guys arrested.

Please if you have any emergency call the police via 08057000002.

I am really surprised by their swift response even though it was late at night as well as their professionalism. The guys that handled the call where so polite, calm, patient and professional!

This experience has made me have hope in the Nigerian Police and I must commend them.
I am also very proud of and grateful to them.

Also, Please whenever you find yourself in a compromised situation or environment try to be calm and don't panic.
Try to reach out to those around you and if possible turn on the GPS location on your phone and send an SOS to anyone you feel might be of help or be smart enough to help you contact the right authorities.
Delete bank account informations from your phone and if possible format it.
Pictures and the likes can give you out.
Always store in your memory the phone number of someone you can trust to always look out for you.
Don't travel without informing someone of your journey and destination.
If lodged in a hotel, send the hotel name and room number to someone you can trust.
Be safe, be cautious and be careful.

Cc: mynd44, Seun, Lalasticlala
So because of this one thing that happened to you, the police is suddenly this efficent crime fighting force amd we should ignore any calls for them to actually change. SMH
Re: My Beautiful Experience With The Nigerian Police by Nobody: 6:48pm On Mar 19, 2020
Akunwafor:
The generationbof bad ones are gradually disappearing.

A day will come when we'll have only graduates in the force.

For your dream abi?
U for talk say time go come when we'll only have graduates or post graduates in the Army.

As if northerners go gree.
Continue with your dreams, it is a free world.
Re: My Beautiful Experience With The Nigerian Police by Shancca: 6:59pm On Mar 19, 2020
Just eliminate the recruits with o level certificate or first school leaving certificates, then see the force get better. Those o level and first school leavers don’t know what human right and invading privacy entails
icebird25:
In NPF there are good ones and the bad ones ...
Kudos to the legit NPF
Re: My Beautiful Experience With The Nigerian Police by Dreyton36: 7:20pm On Mar 19, 2020
Sorry sir , do you mean Nigeria police ?
The one in this buhari's era?
Re: My Beautiful Experience With The Nigerian Police by AlfaSeltzer(m): 7:34pm On Mar 19, 2020
Lies. Just say that police employed you as their media person.
Re: My Beautiful Experience With The Nigerian Police by Nobody: 7:35pm On Mar 19, 2020
AceRoyal:
I have been a very strong critic of the Nigerian Police especially the SARS division, as seen in the link below.
https://www.nairaland.com/4556173/sars-nigerian-society

I've always felt that nothing good can come out of the Nigerian Police and their hearts is as black as their uniforms.
But Something happened yesterday that made me have hope in the Nigerian Police.
A friend reached out to me that she was kidnapped by some cultists in Akwa Ibom(Ikot Ekpene).
She was smart enough to send me her location via whatsapp.
I went on Twitter and contacted @PoliceNG_CRU.
They swiftly sent me a DM and asked I call them on 08057000002.
I did and they sent a DPO on survaliance of the area last night to map it out and this morning the girl was rescued and the guys arrested.

Please if you have any emergency call the police via 08057000002.

I am really surprised by their swift response even though it was late at night as well as their professionalism. The guys that handled the call where so polite, calm, patient and professional!

This experience has made me have hope in the Nigerian Police and I must commend them.
I am also very proud of and grateful to them.

Also, Please whenever you find yourself in a compromised situation or environment try to be calm and don't panic.
Try to reach out to those around you and if possible turn on the GPS location on your phone and send an SOS to anyone you feel might be of help or be smart enough to help you contact the right authorities.
Delete bank account informations from your phone and if possible format it.
Pictures and the likes can give you out.
Always store in your memory the phone number of someone you can trust to always look out for you.
Don't travel without informing someone of your journey and destination.
If lodged in a hotel, send the hotel name and room number to someone you can trust.
Be safe, be cautious and be careful.

Cc: mynd44, Seun, Lalasticlala

You got swift response because of the channel you went through while reporting the crime.

That's all

Every institution has an online presence and they exhibit the highest forms of professionalism via those channels.

1 Like

Re: My Beautiful Experience With The Nigerian Police by pacespot(m): 7:39pm On Mar 19, 2020
Police can be very friendly if met them in the right spot, I remember as a kid when I lost my way traveling to a new destination, it was the police that accommodate me in their station because I couldn't foot my hotel bills. Or when a furniture man refused to deliver a set of upholsteries which I have paid for, it was the police that helped me out and forced him to deliver the property. Nigerian police are good in many ways but don't just get on the wrong side of them.

2 Likes

Re: My Beautiful Experience With The Nigerian Police by clockwisereport: 7:46pm On Mar 19, 2020
@aceroyal, thank God your friend is now free. please what do u mean by SOS and how do we. make use of it in times like this?
Re: My Beautiful Experience With The Nigerian Police by themayor4542(m): 7:47pm On Mar 19, 2020
Strange.
Re: My Beautiful Experience With The Nigerian Police by Warmaterial(m): 7:58pm On Mar 19, 2020
God punish Nigeria police
Re: My Beautiful Experience With The Nigerian Police by AceRoyal: 8:06pm On Mar 19, 2020
clockwisereport:
@aceroyal, thank God your friend is now free. please what do u mean by SOS and how do we. make use of it in times like this?
SOS is a universal Distress signal meaning SAVE OUR SOUL.
when u send SOS to a friend they knw u're in a crisis. Any emergency message is regarded as an SOS.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Beautiful Experience With The Nigerian Police by lastchild: 8:09pm On Mar 19, 2020
Are you sure you are not a police officer in nairaland, because as long as am concerned and with my over three decades of existence on this planet Earth, I have had experiences with Nigerian police and I tell you that nothing good can come out from them

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Vulcanizer Butchers Wife In Mbiabam Ibiono, Akwa Ibom State (Graphic Photos) / How Police Helped Tony Zitta's Killer Escape After An Accident / 18 Lekki Toll Collectors Arrested By Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.