Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,603 members, 7,820,154 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:36 AM

14weeks Old Female Caucasian For 80k - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / 14weeks Old Female Caucasian For 80k (1226 Views)

14weeks Old Layers Chicks. / Top Notch Male Slant Back Gsd For Sale...biggest Bone...14weeks Old... / Cheap 14weeks Old Female Rottweiler@50k. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

14weeks Old Female Caucasian For 80k by Nobody: 2:29pm On Mar 19, 2020
14 Weeks old Female Caucasian for Sale

Price: N80,000

Well Dewormed and Vaccine with card

Delivery Nationwide. Flexible Payment Methods
Re: 14weeks Old Female Caucasian For 80k by Nobody: 4:12pm On Mar 19, 2020
SA
Re: 14weeks Old Female Caucasian For 80k by prinzetobi: 4:48pm On Mar 19, 2020
SCAM !!! I would have given you the exact details of that dog and the price it was sold but I’ll hate to inform you against your next victim.

Caveat Emptor!! Let the buyer beware

3 Likes

Re: 14weeks Old Female Caucasian For 80k by Nobody: 7:47pm On Mar 19, 2020
prinzetobi:
SCAM !!! I would have given you the exact details of that dog and the price it was sold but I’ll hate to inform you against your next victim.

I knew something was up with this post. One, The dog is cheap for 80k. Beautiful dog. Thieves everywhere!!

Plus the other guy that begs for dogs everywhere, and when he gets one for free, he sells it and starts begging again. Crooks all over nairaland.

@prinzetobi, was it one of your puppies you advertised last year?
Re: 14weeks Old Female Caucasian For 80k by Warleyy(m): 9:08pm On Mar 19, 2020
Breed please

Re: 14weeks Old Female Caucasian For 80k by Nobody: 9:27pm On Mar 19, 2020
undecided
prinzetobi:

scam detector cool

Wehdone sir.....
Re: 14weeks Old Female Caucasian For 80k by Nobody: 9:29pm On Mar 19, 2020
ScotFree:

I knew something was up with this post. One, The dog is cheap for 80k. Beautiful dog. Thieves everywhere!!

Plus the other guy that begs for dogs everywhere, and when he gets one for free, he sells it and starts begging again. Crooks all over nairaland.

You must be very stupid to type nonsense. So someone can not sell dog for a cheap price,that makes it a scam... Use your brain before it looses its use
Re: 14weeks Old Female Caucasian For 80k by rastaLivity: 9:59pm On Mar 19, 2020
If you can bring the pup to ph; i will pay you cash
Re: 14weeks Old Female Caucasian For 80k by Nobody: 10:02pm On Mar 19, 2020
rastaLivity:

If you need, come and get it before paying

Nobody will move such journey to carry a pup to a prospective buyer. What if at last you change your mind or fool me?
Re: 14weeks Old Female Caucasian For 80k by prinzetobi: 11:31pm On Mar 19, 2020
rastaLivity:
That pup is not available neither is it a female!!! Don’t fall for the confidence of this scammer.

Again, CAVEAT EMPTOR
Re: 14weeks Old Female Caucasian For 80k by prinzetobi: 11:33pm On Mar 19, 2020
ScotFree:

He’s not even my puppy but I happen to know the breeder.
Re: 14weeks Old Female Caucasian For 80k by Nobody: 12:47am On Mar 20, 2020
Guaranteed202:

You must be very stupid to type nonsense. So someone can not sell dog for a cheap price,that makes it a scam... Use your brain before it looses its use

Na them! Before you say anything, they start dropping abuses. Just defend yourself and walk away.

2 Likes

Re: 14weeks Old Female Caucasian For 80k by Nobody: 12:50am On Mar 20, 2020
Guaranteed202:

Don't let this thievery bring your end. You can call me stupid and be vile all you want. Just have a deep rethink and do the needful. I'm expecting your next outburst and outpouring of abusive words. True to type, you won't fail.

2 Likes

Re: 14weeks Old Female Caucasian For 80k by prinzetobi: 12:30pm On Mar 20, 2020
He has deleted the pictures, same way he did with all his other ads. Mods should see to it that this guy’s account is banned.
Re: 14weeks Old Female Caucasian For 80k by Nobody: 2:26pm On Mar 20, 2020
prinzetobi:
He has deleted the pictures, same way he did with all his other ads. Mods should see to it that this guy’s account is banned.

Fool
You do the banning... Because anyone don come online come complain say I scam...
Re: 14weeks Old Female Caucasian For 80k by rastaLivity: 5:57am On Mar 22, 2020
Guaranteed202:

If you need, come and get it before paying

Nobody will move such journey to carry a pup to a prospective buyer. What if at last you change your mind or fool me?
fool you? How ironic

(1) (Reply)

Pedigree Long Hair Male German Shepherd Dog Available For Mating / Whats The Cost Of Pet Cargo From Russia, Serbia...etc / 3years Male Rottweiler At Give Away Price...check Out Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.