Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,302 members, 7,954,203 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 02:10 PM

BREAKING: Italian Man Who Brought Coronavirus To Nigeria Tests Negative - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / BREAKING: Italian Man Who Brought Coronavirus To Nigeria Tests Negative (426 Views)

Italian Man Who Brought Coronavirus To Nigeria Now Negative / Italian Diagnosed With Coronavirus To Be Discharged Soon – Osagie Ehanire / Italy Has Spread Coronavirus To 11 Countries So Far (info Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING: Italian Man Who Brought Coronavirus To Nigeria Tests Negative by ExAngel007(f): 4:05pm On Mar 19, 2020
The Italian who imported coronavirus to
Nigeria has tested negative for the virus.

The man, who flew into Nigeria from Milan,
Italy, on February 24, had been receiving
treatment at the Infectious Disease Hospital
in Yaba, Lagos.

At a press briefing on Thursday, Akin
Abayomi, commissioner for health, said the
44-year-old Italian tested negative for the
virus.

He said another test would be conducted and
if he also tests negative, the patient would
be discharged.

“The index case is now negative. The only
reason he is still with us is because he needs
two negative tests but he is ready and
anxious to go,” he said.

More to follow…

https://www.thecable.ng/breaking-nigerias-index-coronavirus-patient-tests-negative
Re: BREAKING: Italian Man Who Brought Coronavirus To Nigeria Tests Negative by seunlayi(m): 4:06pm On Mar 19, 2020
At last grin grin but on a sad note, our govt spoilt the joy of today by refusing to close our doors against other carriers and we are all going to pay for it.

And on a last note I m happy because there is nowhere for anybody to run to ;Dwe are in this together

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Italian Man Who Brought Coronavirus To Nigeria Tests Negative by Nehyooh(m): 4:08pm On Mar 19, 2020
Good news !
Re: BREAKING: Italian Man Who Brought Coronavirus To Nigeria Tests Negative by PresidentAtiku(m): 4:08pm On Mar 19, 2020
Imagine a state government wey get sense pass the federal government led by one misfit.

Kindly share whatever treatment regime was administered so others can learn and replicate.

Buhari.
Re: BREAKING: Italian Man Who Brought Coronavirus To Nigeria Tests Negative by Olunmercy56(f): 4:09pm On Mar 19, 2020
Good news grin grin Thank You Jesus
Re: BREAKING: Italian Man Who Brought Coronavirus To Nigeria Tests Negative by IneedSugarMumy1(m): 4:10pm On Mar 19, 2020
Good news

What Bout the new confirmed cases

A girl entered my car this morning with cough
I sent her out of my car

She said she will report me to bolt
I told her I don't care

Health is wealth
Re: BREAKING: Italian Man Who Brought Coronavirus To Nigeria Tests Negative by Abfinest007(m): 4:14pm On Mar 19, 2020
as far we have four new cases we are not save
Re: BREAKING: Italian Man Who Brought Coronavirus To Nigeria Tests Negative by NaijaRoyalty(m): 4:14pm On Mar 19, 2020
Very good
Re: BREAKING: Italian Man Who Brought Coronavirus To Nigeria Tests Negative by Franzinni: 4:15pm On Mar 19, 2020
I am beginning to feel this virus kills old people more than the young ... Most people who recover are usually young ... Our politicians are usually Old ... So the equation is balanced ...

Besides TB Joshua said it will disappear on the 21 and also enenche said it will vanish on the 27th Eve otobos ex lover ...suleman too give him own prediction ... So let's not panic.
Re: BREAKING: Italian Man Who Brought Coronavirus To Nigeria Tests Negative by kponkedenge(m): 4:24pm On Mar 19, 2020
ExAngel007:

He said another test would be conducted and
if he also tests negative, the patient would
be discharged.

“The index case is now negative. The only
reason he is still with us is because he needs
two negative tests but he is ready and
anxious to go,” he said.

More to follow…

https://www.thecable.ng/breaking-nigerias-index-coronavirus-patient-tests-negative

If it is really negative, please ship him on the next available flight back to Italy incase the virus later resurfaces.
I'm having headache right now, I'm tired of complaining about the slowness of this our government.
Re: BREAKING: Italian Man Who Brought Coronavirus To Nigeria Tests Negative by Lanre4uonly(m): 4:44pm On Mar 19, 2020
Good to hear.
#StaySafe.
Re: BREAKING: Italian Man Who Brought Coronavirus To Nigeria Tests Negative by Goldenheart002(f): 4:52pm On Mar 19, 2020
IneedSugarMumy1:
Good news

What Bout the new confirmed cases

A girl entered my car this morning with cough
I sent her out of my car

She said she will report me to bolt
I told her I don't care

Health is wealth

I boarded a bus from alausa to obalende today and one useless fine boy 2rows to mine coughed, we all looked at him with a "warning" look, he did again and then sneeze. I quickly shouted "toll gate wa oh" wen we got to toll gate, I realized I wasn't d only one dat came down from dat bus, and we all haven't even gotten to our destinations grin grin

Abeg one can't be too careful
Re: BREAKING: Italian Man Who Brought Coronavirus To Nigeria Tests Negative by IneedSugarMumy1(m): 4:56pm On Mar 19, 2020
Goldenheart002:

I boarded a bus from alausa to obalende today and one useless fine boy 2rows to mine coughed, we all looked at him with a "warning" look, he did again and then sneeze. I quickly shouted "toll gate wa oh" wen we got to toll gate, I realized I wasn't d only one dat came down from dat bus, and we all haven't even gotten to our destinations grin grin

Abeg one can't be too careful

Hahahahahahah
My brother nobody wan die ooo

We no want wahala grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Coronavirus: A Visual Guide To The Pandemic - BBC / Breaking News: $20 Trillion Lawsuit Against China For Covid-19 / Suspected SARS Virus And Flu Samples Found In A Chinese Biologist Lagguage...fbi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.