Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,537 members, 7,958,649 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 07:45 PM

After Gulping Billions, Sokoto Power Project Stalls For 11 Years - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / After Gulping Billions, Sokoto Power Project Stalls For 11 Years (1748 Views)

VP’s Lodge Project Stalled After Gulping ₦6 Billion / Reps Adekoya Commissions Maternity Centre, 16 Open Stalls For Traders / State House Clinic ‘Unfit’ To Treat Abba Kyari, Despite Gulping 13bn In 5 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: After Gulping Billions, Sokoto Power Project Stalls For 11 Years by IrohLove: 6:57pm On Mar 19, 2020
[s]
Simplyleo:

There are both Christian and Muslim agencies at the federal govt level. And I doubt if there is any difference in their funding from the federal govt.

However, your interest is how the Muslims spend their allocation, even though you are not a Muslim.

And here you are fuming and attempting to insult both tribe and religion over what is entirely non of your business. Is this how you were brought up or a nature?

If Muslim hajj is subsidised, is same not applied to christian pilgrimage? Aren't there Christian bodies and organisations whose staffing are borne by the federal govt?
[/s]
Re: After Gulping Billions, Sokoto Power Project Stalls For 11 Years by IrohLove: 6:57pm On Mar 19, 2020
[s]
Simplyleo:

And which state is ruled by educated literate?
[/s]
Re: After Gulping Billions, Sokoto Power Project Stalls For 11 Years by slimfit1(m): 7:07pm On Mar 19, 2020
Simplyleo:

And which state is ruled by educated literate?

Sokoto
Re: After Gulping Billions, Sokoto Power Project Stalls For 11 Years by IrohLove: 7:10pm On Mar 19, 2020
[s]
Simplyleo:

Alternatively, since sokoto state is blessed with high intensity of sunlight, they sell the installed equipment and re-invest in solar power generation.

I still don't understand how a state will invest such huge amount in fuel-driven project without guarantee of fuel supply. angry
[/s]
Re: After Gulping Billions, Sokoto Power Project Stalls For 11 Years by IrohLove: 7:10pm On Mar 19, 2020
[s]
Simplyleo:
To consume 33k litres daily? That is a full trailer tanker per day.

Unsustainable, especially for a poor state like sokoto with very low IGR.

Hydro power station may be expensive, but surely is the cheapest source of electricity and a state can embark on such projects, though, may span over 3 years.

Sokoto state has water, to build a dam shouldn't be too difficult for a state govt and that will take care of the fuelling for an acceptable length of time.

Turbine and other required facilities are almost same price with the fuel-driven system.

[/s]
Re: After Gulping Billions, Sokoto Power Project Stalls For 11 Years by Simplyleo: 7:37pm On Mar 19, 2020
slimfit1:

Sokoto
Okay.

Then what prompted you into making the first comment?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: After Gulping Billions, Sokoto Power Project Stalls For 11 Years by slimfit1(m): 12:50pm On Mar 20, 2020
Simplyleo:

Okay.

Solar Power
Re: After Gulping Billions, Sokoto Power Project Stalls For 11 Years by TylerDurden: 12:58pm On Mar 20, 2020
Simplyleo:

Okay.

This is what you said in the Fashole scam power plant project...
simplycarro:

Sometimes, it's worthwhile to shut down these animals before they infect their young ones with the hate they are roaming around NL with. grin

You were busying insulting the OP because he exposed your fashole thief idiot
https://www.nairaland.com/3026885/fashola-constructed-most-expensice-bridge

Bloody hypocrite!
Re: After Gulping Billions, Sokoto Power Project Stalls For 11 Years by Simplyleo: 1:09pm On Mar 20, 2020
TylerDurden:

This is what you said in the Fashole scam power plant project...

You were busying insulting the OP because he exposed your fashole thief idiot
https://www.nairaland.com/3026885/fashola-constructed-most-expensice-bridge

Bloody hypocrite!
So simplyleo and simplycarro are now same.

He even went and brought a comment posted in 2015. Fyi, I joined nairaland in 2016, lost my logging details, and created this username.

Besides, what's even the relationship between the comment you posted and the link? Coz I opened the link, even the simplycarro you quoted did not make any comment there.

So, you can now go and search the whole of internet for facts in responding to someone who doesn't give a shyt about your existence.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: After Gulping Billions, Sokoto Power Project Stalls For 11 Years by TylerDurden: 1:19pm On Mar 20, 2020
Simplyleo:

So simplyleo and simplycarro are now same.

He even went and brought a comment posted in 2015. Fyi, I joined nairaland in 2016, lost my logging details, and created this username.

Besides, what's even the relationship between the comment you posted and the link? Coz I opened the link, even the simplycarro you quoted did not make any comment there.

So, you can now go and search the whole of internet for facts in responding to someone who doesn't give a shyt about your existence.

simplyleo, simplycarro and mulattoclarro are one person....You!

Edo man, how that your popsy wey still dey obodo oyinbo
Re: After Gulping Billions, Sokoto Power Project Stalls For 11 Years by Simplyleo: 1:26pm On Mar 20, 2020
TylerDurden:

simplyleo, simplycarro and mulattoclarro are one person....You!

Edo man, how that your popsy wey still dey obodo oyinbo
Okay.

At least if that will stop you from hoping into my mention in search of the issues surrounding your existence.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: After Gulping Billions, Sokoto Power Project Stalls For 11 Years by Blue3k2: 1:31pm On Mar 20, 2020
Simplyleo:

Okay.

At least if that will stop you from hoping into my mention in search of the issues surrounding your existence.

This mumu has been driven mad becsuse he csnt defend his white elephant project. All he do is say lagos has wasteful projects to justify his own. Now he's posting lies to justify his foolish behavior. Do you see what religious zealotry does to the mind.

Re: After Gulping Billions, Sokoto Power Project Stalls For 11 Years by TylerDurden: 2:03pm On Mar 20, 2020
Simplyleo:

Okay.

Blue3k2:

This mumu has been driven mad becsuse he csnt defend his white elephant project. All he do is say lagos has wasteful projects to justify his own. Now he's posting lies to justify his foolish behavior. Do you see what religious zealotry does to the mind.

HYPOCRITES!

Use that juju broom to sweep your dirty rooms before you carry it to sweep the market square
Re: After Gulping Billions, Sokoto Power Project Stalls For 11 Years by Blue3k2: 2:18pm On Mar 20, 2020
TylerDurden:

HYPOCRITES!

Use that juju broom to sweep your dirty rooms before you carry it to sweep the market square

Mumu you've yet to follow your own advice. When you going to condemn the white elephant church? We both know you wont self you're a religious zealot. I've made some of the stories you mentioned btw. Your shaming your god (imaginary friend) by lying constantly. If he was real you would quit.
Re: After Gulping Billions, Sokoto Power Project Stalls For 11 Years by TylerDurden: 2:28pm On Mar 20, 2020
[s]
Blue3k2:

Mumu you've yet to follow your own advice. When you going to condemn the white elephant church? We both know you wont self you're a religious zealot. I've made some of the stories you mentioned btw. Your shaming your god (imaginary friend) by lying constantly. If he was real you would quit.
[/s]

keep crying

This is how Wike's declaration of Rivers state as a Christian state pained you.

Go and tell your northern masters who are using their state resources to build mosques and pay for muslim pilgrimage to stop before you put your filthy yaribanza third class muslim eyes on Akwa Ibom.

If it pains you too much relocate to the lagoon
Re: After Gulping Billions, Sokoto Power Project Stalls For 11 Years by TylerDurden: 2:38pm On Mar 20, 2020
[s]
Blue3k2:

[/s]

Re: After Gulping Billions, Sokoto Power Project Stalls For 11 Years by Blue3k2: 2:40pm On Mar 20, 2020
[s]
TylerDurden:

keep crying

This is how Wike's declaration of Rivers state as a Christian state pained you.

Go and tell your northern masters who are using their state resources to build mosques and pay for muslim pilgrimage to stop before you put your filthy yaribanza third class muslim eyes on Akwa Ibom.

If it pains you too much relocate to the lagoon
[/s]

Lol you've proven yourself to be the actual hypocrite mumu. You not ready to criticize your state but worrying about north. You religious zealots are too dumb. I think Jesus said it best you look at the speck that is in your brother's eye, but do not notice the log that is in your own eye.
Unlike you I dont agree with any of these acts hence which is why I support ASNs lawsuit. You idiots more worried about religion than developmental projects.

Blue3k:
Lol Akwa Ibom states religious zealotry is comparable to the jigawa. They're one few states who are willing spend state funds build a religious center. Akwa Ibom could have used that money to improve the water supply to homes but that's not a priority. Why provide a real service to the commuity.

Compare how much they're spending on a church to the water supply. They're cutting the Akwa Ibom state water company's budget. Its the same story with rural water budget. Dont worry they're ready to collect your tithes and offering very soon.

Re: After Gulping Billions, Sokoto Power Project Stalls For 11 Years by Olanipekun1: 2:49pm On Mar 20, 2020
Simplyleo:

Okay.

mynd44 lalasticlala seun oam4j obinoscopy
rule 2
Re: After Gulping Billions, Sokoto Power Project Stalls For 11 Years by Blue3k2: 11:13pm On Mar 25, 2020
Bump
Re: After Gulping Billions, Sokoto Power Project Stalls For 11 Years by lastempero: 11:48pm On Mar 25, 2020
Only an engineer can possibly fix Nigeria.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rivers Police To Residents: Ignore Wike’s COVID-19 Curfew, Stick To Fg’s / Why We Sealed APC Secretariat - Police / Primate Ayodele Releases New Prophecy, Predicts Doom For Akeredolu, Buratai, Pla

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.